Shadowhunters discussion

Start Here > Welcome/Chat

Comments Showing 1-50 of 59 (59 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Selkie (new)

Selkie (wolfinaonesie) | 14 comments Hello :)
How is everyone?

message 2: by Erin (new)

Erin Hello. I'm good. How are you?

message 3: by Emma (new)

Emma (casualion) Hi! I'm Emma, and I love books and books and more books. I put up a topic for collaborations, I hope that's okay.

message 4: by Elly (new)

Elly Fall | 13 comments Hi i'm new here and i love the TMI series and shadowhunters TV show

message 5: by Selkie (new)

Selkie (wolfinaonesie) | 14 comments Elly wrote: "Hi i'm new here and i love the TMI series and shadowhunters TV show"

Hi Elly :) I'm Sam, how are you?

message 6: by Selkie (new)

Selkie (wolfinaonesie) | 14 comments Lizzy wrote: "Does anyone know whether it's okay or not to do a garage or yard-like sale at a park? I was gonna do that at the park that's across the street from where I live at an apartment complex, but I don't..."

Wish I could help but I don't know. Also, I think the laws would be different where I am. Could you phone up your local council to ask?

message 7: by Tessa (new)

Tessa | 837 comments Hello! How are you all today?

message 8: by Allison (new)

Allison (exwiretamer) | 15 comments Hello I'm Allison.
And I've been craving ice cream all day.

message 9: by Allison (new)

Allison (exwiretamer) | 15 comments I like to be called Allison. Nice to meet you guys, I'm from Ohio.

message 10: by Allison (new)

Allison (exwiretamer) | 15 comments It was just pouring rain here, though it was hot earlier. the weather changes like every 5 minutes here.

message 11: by Selkie (new)

Selkie (wolfinaonesie) | 14 comments Hey everyone :)
In Scotland, we've been having random weather where one minute it's dry and sunny, the next it's pouring with rain. But the forecast says that it should be hot and dry in London when I'm there, cloudy but can't have everything.

message 12: by Tessa (new)

Tessa | 837 comments Lizzy wrote: "Could be better. It's that time of month for me. You?"

Tessa wrote: "Hello! How are you all today?"

Okay! This week has been hard at my job.

message 13: by Emma (new)

Emma (casualion) Sorry I haven't been on, my church went on a mission trip this week and we just got back.

message 14: by Selkie (new)

Selkie (wolfinaonesie) | 14 comments David wrote: "my uncle is from edinbourough"

That's cool, I've been to Edinburgh a few times. I like it because it's nice for a day of shopping, it's only a few hours away by train.

Emma wrote: "Sorry I haven't been on, my church went on a mission trip this week and we just got back."

That sounds fun, what were doing as part of the trip?

message 15: by Emma (new)

Emma (casualion) We were staying at a ministry building and I stayed and helped there most of the week. The men were split working on a woman's house that had been hit by a tornado years ago and on a church puttying and painting the walls. We had VBS at night at the church and we all helped.

message 16: by Emma (new)

Emma (casualion) Would anyone like to play Aedion, even if you haven't read the Throne of Glass series? He is Aelin's parabatai, cousin, and partner in crime.

message 17: by Thea (new)

Thea (theastj) Hello :)

message 18: by Emma (new)

Emma (casualion) Hey!

message 19: by Selkie (new)

Selkie (wolfinaonesie) | 14 comments Thea wrote: "Hello :)"

Emma wrote: "Hey!"

Hi :) x

message 20: by E.G. (new)

E.G. (ellieparker) | 220 comments Hey

Cindyislessawesome | 2 comments Hello everyone. Quick discussion question. Who's your favorite character from Shadowhunters and why?

message 22: by Fangirl13 (last edited Jul 23, 2016 02:31PM) (new)

Fangirl13 | 22 comments Cindyislessawesome wrote: "Hello everyone. Quick discussion question. Who's your favorite character from Shadowhunters and why?"

My favorite charterer has to be Mangus just bc he's awesome

message 23: by Emma (new)

Emma (casualion) Simon because he's kind of awkward and a nerd and so loyal to Clary and just an incredible character.

message 24: by Selkie (last edited Jul 23, 2016 01:35PM) (new)

Selkie (wolfinaonesie) | 14 comments Cindyislessawesome wrote: "Hello everyone. Quick discussion question. Who's your favorite character from Shadowhunters and why?"

I've only watched Shadowhunters but I think my favourite character would be Magnus because I find him really funny and I am a huge sucker for Malec.
What about you?

message 25: by E.G. (new)

E.G. (ellieparker) | 220 comments I absolutely LOVE jace Herondale , maybe it's because he is so funny and sassy and has a lot of personality. Not to mention he is completely gorgeous.

message 26: by Fangirl13 (new)

Fangirl13 | 22 comments Samantha wrote: "Cindyislessawesome wrote: "Hello everyone. Quick discussion question. Who's your favorite character from Shadowhunters and why?"

I've only watched Shadowhunters but I think my favourite character ..."

The only reason I no longer enjoy Malcom is in Lady Midnight, but other than that one reason Iove him (don't want to give away spoilers!)

message 28: by E.G. (new)

E.G. (ellieparker) | 220 comments Hello

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) Hello! Call me Ravenpaw, Ravenclaw, or Earwax, if you wanna know my real name, guess it, unless you already know it, don't ruin it for other people. Hi!

message 32: by E.G. (new)

E.G. (ellieparker) | 220 comments Nice to meet you!

message 34: by Felicia (new)

Felicia Hinkley (stormyflee) | 1 comments Hi. I'm Flee. I'm new to the whole group part of good reads. Not sure how it all works but I recently started reading the mortal instruments series. Currently half way through City of Glass and I absolutely love them! I have also watched the first season of shawdowhunters.

message 35: by E.G. (new)

E.G. (ellieparker) | 220 comments Welcome, flee I am also almost through with city of glass : D

message 36: by Selkie (new)

Selkie (wolfinaonesie) | 14 comments Felicia wrote: "Hi. I'm Flee. I'm new to the whole group part of good reads. Not sure how it all works but I recently started reading the mortal instruments series. Currently half way through City of Glass and I a..."

Hey, Flee! Welcome! How are you doing?
I've watched the first season of Shadowhunters and have recently started reading City of Bones.

message 37: by Riley (new)

Riley B (rriilleeyy1234) | 9 comments Hi! I'm Riley. I love to read. The Mortal Instruments is definitely one of my favorite series. I love Jace, his sarcasm and smart-aleck attitude is hilarious. City of Glass is my favorite book in the series. I've also read TID series!

message 38: by Selkie (new)

Selkie (wolfinaonesie) | 14 comments Riley wrote: "Hi! I'm Riley. I love to read. The Mortal Instruments is definitely one of my favorite series. I love Jace, his sarcasm and smart-aleck attitude is hilarious. City of Glass is my favorite book in t..."

Hi Riley! Welcome. How are you?

message 39: by Selkie (new)

Selkie (wolfinaonesie) | 14 comments Lizzy wrote: "Hi, guys. How's it going?"

I'm doing good, recently passed my driving test and am now excited to pick up my car tomorrow and I also get to look forward to starting uni in a few weeks. What about you? Things good?

message 40: by Selkie (new)

Selkie (wolfinaonesie) | 14 comments Lizzy wrote: "Things are better today. Just finished my first class COM100 which is Human Communications class. My sister and I dropped my Art class due to all the big things they want us to get. Sam decided to ..."

Not having internet must suck, I swear I'm on the internet the majority of my waking hours. Human Communications sounds interesting, what is it about?

message 41: by Ash (new)

Ash (darklinalovebot) Hi I'm new!

-AshlynnFairchild

message 42: by Selkie (new)

Selkie (wolfinaonesie) | 14 comments Ashlynn wrote: "Hi I'm new!

-AshlynnFairchild"

Hi Ashlynn, I'm Sam. How are you doing?

message 43: by Cosette (new)

Cosette (co_ozy) Hello I am Dakota. It's been a while since I have read the books but the tv series is totally off ( or am I the only one thinking that )

message 44: by Cosette (new)

Cosette (co_ozy) Sorry what's Q and GR? Also it's not that I dislike the tv series, it's just extremely different. And there is some things that I like that they changed. Like the whole post it thing in the first episode or two ( or is that the movie?) and how Clara and jace met.

message 45: by Cosette (new)

Cosette (co_ozy) That was an example of what I liked that they changed

message 46: by Cari (new)

Cari (missdaddario) | 1 comments Hey my name is Carina :) and I love tmi. I'm also a huge fan of the series and movie. My favorite character is Magnus. Sry about my English ;)
Xoxo

message 47: by tumi ☀️ (new)

tumi ☀️ (butterflythinker) Hi! Has anyone seen Season 2 episode 1? So much better than the first season!

message 48: by Emma (new)

Emma (casualion) Movie was one of the better adaptations that I had seen in a while. I've seen a few of the tv series and they're okay.

message 49: by Chloe (new)

Chloe Hi! I'm Chloe:) So glad I found this group who enjoys Shadowhunters just as much as I do!!

message 50: by Klai (new)

Klai Khouloud | 5 comments Hi everyone, I'm Khouloud ,probably no one will be able to pronounce my name, It means eternity anyways I am joining all the way from North Africa ,Tunisia. I am so happy I found this group. I hope we could have some shadowhunter related fun. I am so excited for the release of the Lord of shadows book this month who preordered it already??

« previous 1