Indie Author Collaboration discussion

Ideas

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by John (new)

John Robin (john_robin) | 62 comments Mod
I'm still setting this group up, so in the meantime while new members roll in here, please use this thread to share some ideas for ways you think this group could be better.

message 2: by Kendra (new)

Kendra Namednil | 8 comments I'm not exactly a new member, but where is the "Shout Out" page? There are some authors that I'd really like to give shout outs to for being super encouraging or for writing incredibly inspiring books or even for going above and beyond in their communities WHILE writing or promoting. Is there a place for me to wax poetic about some of my fellow authors? None of us gets here entirely alone, after all (and yes, I'm sure some of us do on the grounds that all unilateral statements are false :P)

message 3: by John (new)

Thanks for thinking of this Kendra! How about the "Promote Your / Other Works" folder?

message 4: by Kendra (new)

Kendra Namednil | 8 comments John wrote: "Thanks for thinking of this Kendra! How about the "Promote Your / Other Works" folder?"

I might go a step further and dedicate a folder to promoting JUST other folks work. Otherwise, everyone and their uncle will support their own pieces, which would hide the good others genuinely see.

Of course, tis just a notion. No worries and no pressure either way!

message 5: by John (new)

Please do! If Goodreads doesn't allow permission on that, let me know and I can create one for you!