ARCHIVED R2R's > R2R: PHIDELPHIUS - Sci-Fi / Dystopia

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kenneth (last edited Jul 17, 2016 08:01PM) (new) - added it

Kenneth Buff | 20 comments Phidelphius by Kenneth Buff

Hi there, Goodreaders, I'm looking for reviewers for my novel, Phidelphius

Basics
-An adult book, not YA. 64,000 words
-A post apocalyptic dystopia, focusing on the internal struggles of the heroes.
-Second book in a planned trilogy. Phidelphius was written so that it does not require the reader to have read the first book, Sunborn, though anyone who has read the first will likely have a richer experience. Anyone interested in reading both books please let me know.
-Strong male and female characters

Blurb
Phidelphius lies outside of the United Poles. Little is known of it, though myths of grandiose surround it. Daniels sets sail for the city, hoping to find some solace there as ghosts from his past awaken inside his mind, threatening to destroy his very sanity. What he finds waiting for him in Phidelphius is nothing like the myths. It’s much stranger, and possibly dangerous. It could kill the dead inside him, or strengthen their hold. All of that depends on the Queen’s plan. The woman who controls the lives of the people of Phidelphius—on the inside and out.

More Details

I’m looking for 10 readers who would be interested in receiving a free digital copy in exchange for a written review on Amazon and Goodreads. If you're interested, please respond with your information and preferred file type in the comments, or send me a private message with your email.

The time limit for review is 2 weeks, but will grant extensions upon request.

Reviewers
1. David
2. Ramona ✓ 07/11/16
3.Koolaid ✓ 07/17/16
4. Sherry

message 2: by Anna, LoP BOTM & R2R mod (last edited Jun 18, 2016 05:27AM) (new)

Anna Erishkigal (annaerishkigal) | 795 comments Mod
Hi Kenneth! The limit for priority posting is 10 readers? If you could amend that please, I'd appreciate it.

Also, books that post a LARGE book cover tend to attract more attention. To learn how, go back into the INSTRUCTIONS/RULES post and scroll down through the comments to where I spell it out.

Also, in LoP the paranormal tends to do better than sci-fi. However, from your product description your book is a Dystopia which sits somewhere between the two, like Divergent or Hunger Games or Maze Runner or the Blood of Eden series. Dystopia is fairly popular among our readers. For purposes of just this community (which is paranormal), you might want to amend your product description to highlight the similarities of genre since I think you're offering what people want? Just gotta tease it out so they realize they want it.

Good luck!

Ramona Plant | 379 comments I would like to review this book. please send a mobi file or PDF to ramona_p@hotmail.com.

thanks

message 4: by Kenneth (new) - added it

Kenneth Buff | 20 comments Anna wrote: "Hi Kenneth! The limit for priority posting is 10 readers? If you could amend that please, I'd appreciate it.

Also, books that post a LARGE book cover tend to attract more attention. To learn how, ..."

Thanks! I've tried doing the large image following the instructions, but it never seems to want to work for me. I always get image error whether I put an address in the html to my site or to Pinterest.

message 5: by Anna, LoP BOTM & R2R mod (new)

Koolaid | 10 comments Boy, sure would like to give it a shot. ePub or Mobi please.

koolaid53.abt@gmail.com

Thanks in advance,
Dave

message 7: by Anna, LoP BOTM & R2R mod (new)

Anna Erishkigal (annaerishkigal) | 795 comments Mod
Two week priority posting limit reached. Relocated down into the ARICHIVE folder to collect reviews.

Post still OPEN at author's discretion.

Thank you for sharing your books with us!