Court of Roses discussion

Welcome/chat

Comments Showing 1-50 of 104 (104 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments Hello

Night ~People Sometimes Scare Me~ Nice group Astra. I'm not sure if you know but the female version of a prince is a princess and I noticed you were saying "she"

message 3: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments Woops. I need to fix that. Originally it was going to be two princesses then I changed it to Prince

Night ~People Sometimes Scare Me~ Ahh. That makes sense. Anyway it looks like a really cool group. I'll try and make some characters soon but of course I have things I still need to do in Song of Creation.

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 53 comments
The youngest prince has been cast out of the kingdom for plotting against her sister. She now waits in the shadows for the time to attack

message 6: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments Night ~Spare a Moment to Smile For Me?~ wrote: "Ahh. That makes sense. Anyway it looks like a really cool group. I'll try and make some characters soon but of course I have things I still need to do in Song of Creation."

Of course. Completely understood

『Bɪɢ ● Bᴀᴅ ● Wᴜʟғɪᴇ』 wrote: "The youngest prince has been cast out of the kingdom for plotting against her sister. She now waits in the shadows for the time to attack"

Just changed it

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 2 comments Hi!!!!

message 8: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments Hello!

message 9: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments Someone should claim Osiris

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Hello all! I am Warlordess or Emerald, I love books, medieval stuff, jokes, animals, and ice. I love roleplaying!

message 11: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments Someone please claim Osiris

message 12: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments Please, claim Osiris, someone, anyone.

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 53 comments Astra wrote: "Please, claim Osiris, someone, anyone."

Sure?

message 14: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments yay!

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Hey Wulfie? I made this rebel who's Osiris's right hand woman who is a spy for Caspian. She's trying to get close to Osiris romantically so he'll spill his secrets. That alright with you?

I'm not sure about romantically.

Planning on making him not straight.

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 53 comments 『Bɪɢ ● Bᴀᴅ ● Wᴜʟғɪᴇ』 wrote: "I'm not sure about romantically.

Planning on making him not straight."

Or that could be a bit comical, she tries to flirt, not knowing he doesn't swing that way?

message 18: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments Probably a good thing to tell you then that I made an assassin that's falling for Osiris. maybe he could be Bi and tends to swing towards men *shrugs*

I'd prefer him being straight gay.

He's also going to be bat shit Targaryen-esque insane. And with white hair/albino, to reiterate the Targaryen connection.

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 53 comments 『Bɪɢ ● Bᴀᴅ ● Wᴜʟғɪᴇ』 wrote: "I'd prefer him being straight gay.

He's also going to be bat shit Targaryen-esque insane. And with white hair/albino, to reiterate the Targaryen connection."

He just has bad luck, girls want him, no guys, and he's gay. XD

message 21: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments ......

message 22: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments Just don't forget to look at Caspian's history when doing Osiris's history

Do we know who killed his parents?

If not, maybe it could secretly be Osiris?

message 24: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments If I told you guys that would spoil all the fun, but yes. I know who killed their parents

message 26: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments Also, in case you guys didn't already notice i put music with my characters. that music is very important because it tells a lot about the character or gives away possible future plot

message 28: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 260 comments Astra can you respond to Osiris's room?

Osiris needs actual loyal followers!

message 30: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments Probably. So far his followers are a spy and an assassin

message 31: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments Oh, and I changed Miku.

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 53 comments Astra wrote: "Probably. So far his followers are a spy and an assassin"

Yeah. A double agent.

message 33: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments Miku is now Kaito

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 53 comments Astra wrote: "Miku is now Kaito"

Okay.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) 『Bɪɢ ● Bᴀᴅ ● Wᴜʟғɪᴇ』 wrote: "『Bɪɢ ● Bᴀᴅ ● Wᴜʟғɪᴇ』 wrote: "I'm not sure about romantically.

Planning on making him not straight."

Or that could be a bit comical, she tries to flirt, not knowing he doesn't swing that way?"

That would be great because he could discover her position since she's so bent on getting close to him despite the fact that he's homosexual!

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) 『Bɪɢ ● Bᴀᴅ ● Wᴜʟғɪᴇ』 wrote: "Osiris needs actual loyal followers!"

Lol this is a problem, which is funny

message 37: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 260 comments 『Bɪɢ ● Bᴀᴅ ● Wᴜʟғɪᴇ』 wrote: "Osiris needs actual loyal followers!"

He has Nellian now, even though she doesn't like killing and is slightly scared of him forcing her to kill.

message 38: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 260 comments Also, Astra, what kind of guy is Caspian? I saw the last of the court rules and now I'm not so sure he's so nice and sweet.

message 39: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments The likely hood of him doing anything as mentioned at the end of the last rule is fairly low. Those rules also weren't made by him. He is sweet and flirty and if he is really into someone might ask for a kiss r if they are really close...

message 40: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 260 comments LOL XD okay just making sure.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Those are the rules in the Selection, and Maxon turned out alright.

message 42: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 260 comments Sadly I haven't read it yet. :'(

message 43: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments Lol. They are the selection rules with some adjustments

message 44: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments Sorry, I'm trying to find good Kaito yaoi videos

message 45: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZ7Du...

All i needed, was for the two to kiss

message 46: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments Why Len? Why?

message 47: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments Court members, gather in the ballroom

message 48: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments Going to go on a Narnia rant

Susan and Caspian... Why couldn't they have got together. Why?!?!

message 49: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 175 comments I cry every time I watch Prince Caspian because of the ending

message 50: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 1 comments I know.

« previous 1 3