Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > 124 Wrong books under my author profile.

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Robert (new)

Robert Brown (lastblade) | 3 comments Hello, I have two books currently published, The Last Blade of Grass and Barren Fields - The Last Blade of Grass book II. There are 124 other books by authors also named Robert Brown under my author profile.

message 2: by Dobby (new)

Dobby (dobby0390) | 4566 comments I'm going to start on it. Wow.

message 3: by Melanie (new)

Melanie (mvalente89) | 1766 comments Just a thought, but maybe you might want to ask support to move you to a different Robert Brown profile? That might be easier.

message 4: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 44616 comments Mod
Melanie wrote: "Just a thought, but maybe you might want to ask support to move you to a different Robert Brown profile? That might be easier."

That would definitely be my suggestion.

Robert, use the Contact Us link on the Help page.

message 5: by Dobby (last edited Jun 17, 2016 05:55PM) (new)

Dobby (dobby0390) | 4566 comments I agree. I moved some of the ones I saw on the other Robert Brown profiles. Those profiles are a mess.

ETA: I combined the paperback and Kindle editions of Barren Fields.

message 6: by Abcdarian (last edited Jun 17, 2016 08:16PM) (new)

Abcdarian | 21212 comments I tidied the odd Robert Browns into the 2-space profile, since all of them were a mix of authors. Put the pokemon/power ranger author on the 3-space profile since he seemed popular and easy to sort out. The current one and two space profiles probably need to be combined before disambiguating; there are lots of doubles. After the GR author has been assigned a new profile of course.

message 7: by Robert (new)

Robert Brown (lastblade) | 3 comments Dobby0390 wrote: "I agree. I moved some of the ones I saw on the other Robert Brown profiles. Those profiles are a mess.

ETA: I combined the paperback and Kindle editions of Barren Fields."

Thank you, I have requested the suggestion to be moved to another author profile.