Horror Aficionados discussion

Authors > Jonathan Janz

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alissa (new)

Alissa (alissamerritt) | 141 comments I keep seeing him pop up and admit that I am curious. I haven't read anything by him yet, so if you are a fan, what do you recommend?

message 2: by Jon Recluse (new)

Jon Recluse | 12043 comments Mod
Children of the Dark by Jonathan Janz

message 3: by Char (new)

Char  | 13886 comments Mod
I concur with my esteemed colleague.

message 4: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinbienvenue) | 2788 comments I have an upcoming interview with him on a horror interview series I'm doing.

message 5: by Char (new)

Justin wrote: "I have an upcoming interview with him on a horror interview series I'm doing."

I interviewed him last year. He's funny, humble and just a blast to deal with. I hope you have fun with your interview, Justin. :)

message 6: by Alissa (new)

Alissa (alissamerritt) | 141 comments Thanks everyone. Children of the Dark is the one I've been eyeing. I'll have to check it out.

message 7: by Nick (new)

Nick (veryevildead) | 2 comments The Nightmare Girl was excellent. Nice steady slow build up of creepiness that explodes in the last act. The Sorrows and House of Skin were also both awesome.

message 8: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinbienvenue) | 2788 comments My interview with Jonathan Janz:

http://indieauthortactics.tumblr.com/...

message 9: by Ken (new)

Ken Jensen (khaos13x) I recommend Nightmare Girl, Exorcist Road, and then Children of the Dark. i've read most of his stuff. All very good.

message 10: by Char (new)

Excellent interview, Justin!

Horror After Dark is hosting a giveaway for a signed paperback of Children of the Dark. Here's a link:

http://www.horrorafterdark.com/2016/0...

message 11: by Alissa (new)

Alissa (alissamerritt) | 141 comments I entered! Thanks Char.

message 12: by Char (new)

Alissa wrote: "I entered! Thanks Char."

Good luck!

message 13: by Karen (new)

Karen (hmssparky) | 167 comments I just became friends with Jonathan on Facebook. He did suggest that, if you haven't yet read any of his work, to start with "Children of the Dark," and you can enter a giveaway for this book on FB.