Authors & Reviewers discussion

Author Services > Looking for a promotional post?

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica (last edited Jan 09, 2017 07:28PM) (new)

Jessica Hernandez | 9 comments Hello! Are you an author looking to garner your book some added exposure? If so, I would love to interview you and feature your work on my blog!

As of January 2017, I have interviewed over 130 authors. Let me help you spread the word about YOUR book, too. :) Here's the link to my site: https://architectsofworldsafar.wordpr...

If you're interested in an interview, simply comment below with your email address and the title(s) of your book(s).

Please note the following: I am currently open to hosting fiction writers. Out of consideration for my blog's younger visitors, I will not be featuring works of erotica on my site. That isn't to say that I will not interview authors who have written erotic novels. Rather, said authors must discuss another book of theirs during their interview.

Thank you for your time!

message 2: by Deirdre (new)

Deirdre Hopton (deirdrehopton) | 5 comments Hello! My name is Deirdre Hopton. I'm new to Goodreads, and new to the group. I recently self - published my first book, entitled "March Forth" and available on Amazon here:

https://www.amazon.com/March-Forth-Wo...

The e-book will be available as a free download this weekend, from July 1st-4th. I would love for you to check it out and let me know if you're interested in an interview. My email address is dshwriting@icloud.com

Thanks in advance for your time, and I look forward to hearing from you.

message 3: by Malcolm (new)

Malcolm Vaughn | 3 comments Hello Jessica, I'm Malcolm Vaughn. I've just published a book of short stories on Amazon and kindle unlimited. The title is Water or Acid?
My email is chrischesh91@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your time.

message 4: by Ulff (new)

Ulff Lehmann | 7 comments Why the hells not? :)

Hi Jessica,

name's Ulff Lehmann, published my novel Shattered Dreams as ebook and via create space 2 weeks ago. I am German but I write in English, if that's of any relevance.

Feel free to email me ulff.lehmann@t-online.de

Cheers

message 5: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Hernandez | 9 comments Andrew wrote: "Hello!
My pen name is Andrew Orange.
I live in Moscow, in Russia.
Before starting to write, I read a lot. :)
"The Game of VORs" is my first novel.
This book is difficult to attribute to specific ge..."

Hello, Andrew! :) Is there an email address to which I can send the interview questions?

message 6: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Orange (andrew_orange) Hello, Jessica! :)
I wrote you a message.

message 7: by Laura (new)

Laura | 2 comments Hi Jessica!
My names Laura, and I am the Young Adult author of The Runners Series,
The Wanderer is the 1st in the series,
The Maker (TBD), 2nd in the series,

I'm open to both interviews, and can do mostly anything!

Authorlauraa@Gmail.com

Thank you for the opportunity!
Laura Allen

message 8: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Krantz (authorkaylakrantz) | 20 comments Jessica wrote: "Hello! Are you an author looking to garner your book some added exposure? If so, I would love to interview you and feature you on my blog! Right now, I am open to hosting fiction writers; out of co..."

Hello, I would be interested in doing an interview!
My debut novel is Dead by Morning is a new adult psychological horror and thriller, the first in the Rituals of the Night Series.

Here's my email: kaylakrantz@yahoo.com

Thank you for the support!

message 9: by David (new)

David Blank | 5 comments Hi Jessica,

My name is David Blank, and I too have recently published a book called Mysteries of Brettenwood, a young adult dark fantasy book (with a touch of Tim Burton).

Mysteries of Brettenwood

I'd be more than happy to do an interview, whether it be through email or video; I'm open to either.

ecvsua@yahoo.com

Thanks for your time!

- David

message 10: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Sales | 7 comments Jessica wrote: "Hello! Are you an author looking to garner your book some added exposure? If so, I would love to interview you and feature you on my blog! Right now, I am open to hosting fiction writers; out of co..."

Hi, I'm an indie author, I currently have two ebooks published on Amazon, the novel, Halcyon Rebirth and the novella, The Haunting of a Lord. If you're still looking for interviewees I would love to participate in a written interview. DM me if you're interested and I'll send over my email address.

Thanks

message 11: by Jason (new)

Jason Hubbard | 7 comments Jessica wrote: "Hello! Are you an author looking to garner your book some added exposure? If so, I would love to interview you and feature you on my blog! Right now, I am open to hosting fiction writers; out of co..."

Hi, Jessica! It sure can be difficult to get exposure, not to mention reviews. I have a fantasy trilogy called "The Taming of Adam" available digitally, the first part being this one: The Taming of Adam: Part 1: The Path to Envale
I'll try to add some humor to my answers, without being insulting ... but alcohol may be involved, which is why a video interview might not be a good idea. But text should be okay! My email is jasonhubbard98@yahoo.com. Thanks!

message 12: by Mary (new)

Mary Feliciani | 60 comments Jessica wrote: "Hello! Are you an author looking to garner your book some added exposure? If so, I would love to interview you and feature you on my blog! Right now, I am open to hosting fiction writers; out of co..."

Hi Jessica,

I would love to do an interview. I have 3 titles that I would like to share with your followers:

The Magic Leaf
Big and Small in the Mirror
Humanitarians, Visionaries, Heroes, and You

If you are interested in the children's genre, learn more about me and my books:

email: m.f.publishing@rogers.com

amazon.com/author/maryfeliciani

Follow me on Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show... 

My website: mfpublishing.com

message 13: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah Teller (rebekah_teller) | 20 comments Hi Jessica,

My husband, Jesse Teller, would like to do an interview.

He has two books out and a third releasing October 5th:
- Liefdom: A Tale from Perilisc
- Legends of Perilisc
- Chaste: A Tale from Perilisc

Please email the interview questions to me at rebekahteller@gmail.com

message 14: by Thaddeus (new)

Thaddeus White | 6 comments It'll be a few months before my next solo book, but I was wondering whether anything grimdark or suchlike is also a bit too much [given you're concerned about younger readers seeing frisky time in erotica].

message 15: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Hernandez | 9 comments Update: This offer is still open. :)

message 16: by Simone (new)

Simone Martel | 10 comments Hi,
I didn't see this before. My debut novel, A Cat Came Back, will be published by Harvard Square Editions on December 10 (in honor of International Animal Rights Day.) It's a subversive love story about a young woman trapped in the body of a cat. I'm also the author of a memoir, The Expectant Gardener, and a story collection, Exile's Garden. If you're interested please email paugust.hse@yahoo.com Thanks!

message 17: by Jason (new)

Jason Hershey (authorjasonhershey) | 1 comments I would love to take part. I have a book entitled To Die To Live which is connecting with readers and bloggers. I will include a short blurb as well as my amazon link.

Thelonious "Theo" Mitchell is a down on his luck teenager, wandering aimlessly through life with no desire or focus. When tragedy strikes, he is taken in by his aunt and uncle. Thrown into a new school with unfamiliar surroundings, he befriends the class "troublemaker". After yet another tragedy, will Theo fall victim to life, or use the tragedy as a spark and motivation to embrace all that life has to offer?

amazon.com/author/authorjasonhershey

Thank you again.

Jason Hershey
authorjasonhershey@gmail.com

message 18: by Reno (last edited Dec 01, 2016 04:50AM) (new)

Reno Bastian (Calapsic) | 7 comments Thank you and good day. a brilliant idea and a sound opportunity for any. Id like to take a part if i could.

Amahuman@live.com
Rinmoshichikata Minmorinzikachi: Becoming Manovelite.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MQQLZT7

message 19: by J.L. (new)

J.L. Frederick | 2 comments Hello. I recently self-published my first ebook on Kobo, and was wondering you'd mind mentioning in your blog. It's called Twin Flames: The Divine Union. If you want, I can provide the description and links to where the trailer can be found, and where it can be bought.

My email is JLFrederick567@gmail.com