Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Deadly Impulse

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sheila (new)

Sheila Myers (sheilamyers) | 15 comments I was looking for this book to add to my "red" list and found there weren't many details available. Here some info to add to the listing for Deadly Impulse ISBN 0821727087:

1. Author currently listed as C. Mason. Full author name is Carolyn B Mason.
2. Published by Zebra Books.
3. Synopsis (from book cover):
Perhaps she was going mad. How else could Valerie Douglas explain the relentless compulsion that brought her to London! What other reason could there be for the bizarre impulses that led her to blindingly trust strangers and recognize unfamiliar places? Lately she felt like a marionette ... but who was pulling the strings? It all seemed the product of her over-stressed mind until Valerie found herself the target of an act of brutal violence that convinced her she was in very real danger. Now there was no doubt she was being manipulated, stalked. But what had she done? Why would anyone want her dead? And would she discover the truth before it killed her?

message 2: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 19392 comments Added. If you have the book, could you upload a scan or photo of the cover that we could add?

message 3: by Sheila (new)

Sheila Myers (sheilamyers) | 15 comments Thanks. I wish I could provide a cover graphic. Unfortunately, my scanner broke and I haven't gotten a new one yet.