Authors & Reviewers discussion

In The Spur of Heath
This topic is about In The Spur of Heath
Review Request > Free for Review: New Adult Romantic Suspense

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sydney (new) - added it

Sydney Ledger (sydneyledger) | 10 comments Hey guys. I'm seeking HONEST REVIEWS for my Debut Novel, In The Spur of Heath, please!!!
https://www.amazon.com/Spur-Heath-Boo...

An unorthodox love triangle that would make you betray your own morals. Who would you choose? I bet you can't...

Reese Singh - the sarcastic, strong-willed Trini girl; a little mean, a little defiant, a little indecisive and a whole lot of fun.
Heath Andrews - the Australian sweetheart, the best friend. The beautiful, harmless soul, and slightly clueless crush of Reese.
Jake Cavanaugh - the seductive, gorgeous lecturer. A witty confidante with a heart of gold. Forever immaculately dressed, and a few haunting secrets up his sleeve.

In pursuit of love from her best friend, Heath; Reese, a free-spirited Trinidadian girl who migrated to the US to pursue a degree in Film, finds herself amidst an even bigger problem when she begins having an unexpected student-teacher affair with the most attractive teacher on campus, Jake Cavanaugh.

Internally conflicted by her love for Heath & her erotic relationship with Jake, things begin to spiral wildly out of control when Jake's illusive past comes back to haunt him & their budding relationship. Forcing the ultimate decision...

The Best Friend or The Forbidden Love Affair?

A witty erotic romance with a touch of suspense, lots of drama and a roller coaster ride of emotions.

**Contains strong sexual content, adult situations and language

If interested, I'll send you a FREE PDF COPY for reviews on both GOODREADS & AMAZON!!!

Thank you!!!
In The Spur of Heath by Sydney Ledger

message 2: by Andrea (new)

Andrea (basementghost18) You can sign me, it sounds interesting! andrea.nicole0311@gmail.com

message 3: by Sydney (new) - added it

Sydney Ledger (sydneyledger) | 10 comments Andrea wrote: "You can sign me, it sounds interesting! andrea.nicole0311@gmail.com"

thank you so much for your interest, I have sent you the pdf copy along with the links to the amazon page etc. via email.