Long Island Ladies discussion

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Hey all, I am new to the group, and although I noticed this particular group has not been active for a few YEARS I wanted to introduce myself.
My name is Samantha, I am a children's librarian from Brookhaven, currently living in Sayville.
I am currently reading The Island by Elin Hilderbrand and recently finished What Alice Forgot, Big Little Lies and the Help.
If you peek on my To Read shelf, you will notice that I am always looking for suggestions!

I look forward to lively discussions and the potential for meet ups to talk about virtually anything entertaining (books, movies, etc.)!

message 2: by Laura (new)

Laura Dragon (dragonette) | 3 comments I just joined this group. I loved Little Big Lies. Not sure how it will do as a mini-series with Nicole Kidman. Have you read any of Liane Moriaritys other books? She just came out with a new one this summer. It's on my TBR list. The Husbands Secret was really good as well.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello! I also just joined this group. My name is Linda and I live in Stony Brook. Its nice to meet you all. I am an artist as well as making my living working for Verizon. I love to read. I am currently reading Life of Pi. Has anyone else read that one? It's been out a long time now so I am sure somebody has. It's supposed to be a great story. We shall see!