1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Jackie and Annabeth

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ (last edited Jun 17, 2016 04:52PM) (new)

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 3218 comments Hi!

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 3218 comments We can do characters I think. I was wondering if you were going to be the girl and who is going to be the hitch hiker and whose the driver?

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 3218 comments I have played a very cocky guy before so I'll think that I'll do that, if you don't mind.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 3218 comments Cool, so are we ready to make characters then?

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 3218 comments Yes I think so

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 3218 comments Okay :)

message 7: by ☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ (last edited Jun 18, 2016 10:12AM) (new)

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 3218 comments Donovan Anthony Kingsley the III
Nicknames Don or Donny (but he doesn't really like that nickname)
Age 22
Birthday November 10th
Gender Male
Heterosexual

Fair skin
Dark brown hair and eyes

Donovan grew up in a large house and when he turned 18 years old he moved into the guest house on his parents property. His parents were always busy working or attending galas so Don was usually left alone with the maids or with friends his parents set up for him. He never really had any real friends but he never wanted any since they didn't understand him. Don attended Harvard Business School and his parents paid the full tuition. He has had the perfect life until his parents kick him out.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 3218 comments Sure, is about a paragraph okay?

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 3218 comments Donovan walked down the side of the highway slowly despite the number of cars speeding past trying to get home after a long day at work. He shook his head for another time at how his parents were treating him. How could they seriously kick him out of their guest house and cut off from his bank accounts? Their parents told him that he might need to use that business degree that had gotten recently from Harvard and get a job. A job! Like he was ever going to work. Now he was stuck walking along the highway with a depleting phone battery and no one who would pick up to give him a ride somewhere.

message 10: by ☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ (last edited Jun 18, 2016 10:17AM) (new)

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 3218 comments Donovan looked at his phone to see that he only 4% left. Breathing out slowly to calm himself once again, he put the phone back in his pocket. He kept walking but paused when he heard a car slow down and someone talk. Don smirked seeing the older style car nothing compared his new Porsche his parents bought him for his 22nd birthday. After a second, he looked at the driver who had talked to him. "Just going for a walk," he said at last trying to seem nonchalant and not give away the truth to this stranger. He sighed running his hand through his hair before adding, "I needed a ride so I'm hitch hiking." Don looked at the rest of the highway instead of seeing how the girl would respond to that. He had never really asked for help and he didn't like doing it now.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 3218 comments ((just reminding you if you lost it, if you're busy with school and stuff I understand))