Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Storm Dragon (Eberron: The Draconic Prophecies, #1)
This topic is about Storm Dragon
Book Cover Help > Icon and cover image are different

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Stephanie | 32 comments Hi,

I don't know if I'm posting this in the right thread, since it might be more of a technical problem. But for some reason the icon shown when looking up Storm Dragon, is different from the cover image if you actually open the page... Which is very confusing since I always have the tendency to go look for a different edition when I see the icon, but when I open it, it seems to be the correct one. (This said, I do believe the image on the page itself to be the correct one)

I hope it's a problem that can be fixed, thanks in advance.

Stephanie

message 2: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 44589 comments Mod
For some reason, we had different images stored in the largest and 2 smaller sizes. And the image predates our current fairly detailed logging of image changes, so there's no way to tell which was there first for certain. However, based on how we store images, the larger one is most likely the original one, so that's what I've gone with.

Stephanie | 32 comments rivka wrote: "For some reason, we had different images stored in the largest and 2 smaller sizes. And the image predates our current fairly detailed logging of image changes, so there's no way to tell which was ..."

Thanks a lot for changing it^^