Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

A Drop of Magic (Sugarcomb Lake #3)
This topic is about A Drop of Magic
Mystery > FREE This Weekend: Cozy Mystery "A Drop of Magic"

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alaine (new)

Alaine Allister (alaine_allister) | 4 comments If you enjoy witch cozies, my book "A Drop of Magic" is free on Amazon this weekend. It revolves around endearingly clumsy small town reporter Clarissa Spencer and all the quirky characters in her life. You can get the book here:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GXS9UQC

Synopsis:

Date night gets a bit too exciting when small town reporter Clarissa Spencer witnesses a murder! She’s determined to find the killer, but she’s got a lot of other stuff going on too. Her kooky Aunt Matilda won’t stop casting spells on her, her cat won’t stop silently mocking her and her broom just won’t stay in the air. Worst of all, her boyfriend may be the victim of a love potion!

message 2: by G.G. (new) - added it

G.G. (ggatcheson) | 491 comments Sounds good but why is it classified in culinary?

message 3: by Alaine (last edited Jun 17, 2016 11:02AM) (new)

Alaine Allister (alaine_allister) | 4 comments Whoops, I have no idea how that happened. Sorry - trying to fix it now!

Edit: As far as I can tell, it's posted in the Mystery folder. Am I mistaken?

message 4: by G.G. (new) - added it

G.G. (ggatcheson) | 491 comments Right now it's only in the freebie section. It always changes during a free promo. The culinary section is gone though. Good. It could have deterred people from getting it. (I got it four hours ago when it was under culinary because somehow I doubted it was about cooking. :P (Anyhow, I don't promise to read it soon. My list is ever growing.) :(

message 5: by Alaine (new)

Alaine Allister (alaine_allister) | 4 comments Oh ok, I misunderstood. The book shouldn't be in the culinary category on Amazon. I am guessing a keyword I used during publishing caused it to show up in that category. I will have to look into that!