games and such > dedicate a song/lyric or quote to someone

Comments Showing 1-50 of 471 (471 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2629 comments Mod
"I Solemnly swear im upto no good."

dedicated to...........

ME!

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 878 comments Nothing is deserved. Everything is earned.

Dedicated too...

Everyone!

Made by: Anonymous.......Actually me.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments Sam-seehum{Sometimes I think we're the brightest stars And I try to believe we'll find a way Will life change, will our hearts turn colder?} wrote: ""I Solemnly swear im upto no good."

dedicated to...........
HAHAHAHA Marauder's Map

ME!"

message 4: by Sia (new)

marauders map?

message 5: by purplebookworm (new)

purplebookworm (puplebookworm) | 832 comments Yep

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments Sam-seehum{Sometimes I think we're the brightest stars And I try to believe we'll find a way Will life change, will our hearts turn colder?} wrote: "marauders map?"

Harry Potter

message 7: by purplebookworm (new)

purplebookworm (puplebookworm) | 832 comments Obviously *in Snape's voice*

message 8: by Sia (new)

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh

message 9: by purplebookworm (new)

purplebookworm (puplebookworm) | 832 comments Lol

message 10: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, The crazy one (last edited Jun 19, 2016 10:35AM) (new)

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 1120 comments Mod
"Dear Bestfriend, please stay in my life forever because you're one of the best things to ever happen to me. Love, me"

Dedicated to Sam and Purple, my best friends :D

message 11: by purplebookworm (new)

purplebookworm (puplebookworm) | 832 comments I THOUGHT I WAS SAMS BFF!!!!!

message 12: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, The crazy one (new)

How about all three of us, be besties?

message 13: by purplebookworm (new)

purplebookworm (puplebookworm) | 832 comments YAY BFFS FO EVA!!!!

message 14: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, The crazy one (new)

YAY!!!

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 782 comments "I can't breathe in. I can't breathe out. Afraid that I might drown."

Dedicated to someone that I would rather not say.

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 782 comments "I'm letting go. Surrender to the bottle....come and take me, I'm just a skipping stone. Forever is a long time to be walking on a fine line."

Dedicated to: me.

message 17: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, The crazy one (new)

PERSEUS!! EVA!!

message 18: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, The crazy one (new)

Evan The Dark Angel wrote: "boringgggggggg oh wait me and barren are officially a thing I got hit in the face with a basketball and me and my stepmum bought a very beautiful half saree this morning that I'm wearing at my cous..."

Ouch! and happy birthday to your cousin!!

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 878 comments Hey Perseus! You been wayy to Absent here....and did he...just call me...*Points at Perseus accusingly* Crazy?....Yur a good man Perseus. *Many slap on the back* Say hi To Marietta for me. Haven't talked to her in awhile.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm pretty sure my face is like a magnet to balls....soccer balls, footballs, basketballs, netballs even ping pong balls (they actually hurt lol) u get the point xD and i usually not even playing the game...how the heck does that work lols...no one ever yells heads up *sighs*

Anyways hi everyone

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

*bursts out laughing* oh dear *tries to stifle laughter* it's not funny k....well if it makes u feel better...it's usually my face or my pillows...*giggles*

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

OHHH *shocked face* well maybe for ur safety don't play xD
OHMEGOSH hahahahahahaha this sounds like a conversation that happened in our household last night...bahahahha my sisters hubby is a diesel mechanic and he kinda umm got himself with some iron/steel thing he was using to work on a truck and me being me was like hey don't worry balls of steel *giggles* it just kinda popped out xD yeah we were laughing pretty hard lols

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Well then u should be extra extra extra extra careful....xD
I used to like basketball *sighs*

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Used to be good at it as well... being tall helped...a lot :) anyways to risky to play now

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Omg I was laughing so hard!!!! Hahahahahaha

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Hehehehehe
FUZZZZIIIILLLLLLLYYYYY *runs and hugs, tripping over foot in my haste*

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Heyyyyy I've missed you so much!!!
*hugs tightly*

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

OHMEGOSH I missed u soo much too!!! Feels like forever!! *hugs you so tightly before easing up a little bit not wanting to squeeze u to death*

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Oof *hugs as tightly as I can back* Haha how are you?

Heyo darl

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

*continues hugging not minding that can't really breath ;)* yeah I've been okayish :) and u sis how have u been???

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

*hugs less tightly so you can breathe* Yeah I saw your message. I'll reply in a bit
I've been okayish too :)

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

*continues holding onto u* okay well just respond when u want no rush :) I do expect more then just that ur okayish in ur reply though sis

Ohhh my word mum and my sister are working their way through singing all the phantom of the opera songs....oh me hat my poor ears lols

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

*hugs and nods* I'm replying now, no procrastinating on this :) well well you read my mind, dont ya

Haha!! Why are they doing that for?

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Perseus Albus Jackson wrote: "How are you Mar?"

I'm good. You?

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Heheehe lols u could procrastinate if u wanted I wouldn't mind :) hehe I didn't realise I was a mind reader hehe

Haha I don't try and understand these things fuzzily lol....mums just like I should quit my job and become a singer and continues trying to opera sing hahaha while my sisters trying to mimic the phantoms voice lols xD

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol well I dont want to this time dont worry :) haha you are! Found your new talent!

Haha!!! Wow....very interesting...

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay they have now moved on to singing about being a green pea freeze freeze...lols I have an odd family indeed

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha okay okay then lols xD then get to it girl hehehe ;)
Ohh cool :) I think it might only be temporary talent lols

Who sings about Spanish fleas?? Apparently my mum *shakes head laughing* and u think I'm strange xD

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahaha its hereditary! Your craziness :)
Wonder who's crazier if you compared

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahahahaha oh gosh must be....xD
Maybe I shouldn't have kids then lol bc the craziness gets stronger down the line hehe

Hmm probably me mum and sister only randomly come out with strange crazy things me....well...it's just part of me always xD

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahaha ooh thats probably true! But maybe anyone living in the K house will be under your influence anyways

Haha okay then...you've lived up to my expectations sis! :p

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahahaha so not under the influence of alcohol but under the influence of K lols....oh dear...I didn't realise I was contagious xD maybe that's why u have got crazier over the time since met u hehe ur get some of my craziness on u *giggles*

*jumps up and down* yaaaay glad I lived up to ur expectations :) now I can sleep easier tonight ;)

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahaha yessss and being under your influence is way better than being under alcohol's influence lol. What if I was laughing so hard while driving because you said something crazy and I crashed and the cops would be like you were DUI...of K! Lol *giggles* that was such a random thought but hahahaha!!!!

Haha yay!! Hope you do :)

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

OHMEGOSH HAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA MWWWWAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHA

hahaha imagine that that would be absabloominlootley hilarious!!!! Lols!! I'll try and keep my craziness under control while driving bc can't have u crashing...it will b like using ur Mobile while driving ...banned bc of potential danger xD

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahahaha hehehehe oh yeah, you are lethal, sis!!
In all the best ways dont worry :)

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

*clamps hand over mouth to try to stop the laughter*

message 47: by Sia (new)

❄️Kavy Fullbuster❄️~ Sister of Percy Jackson, Twin sister of Natsu Dragneel, Wife of Gray Fullbuster (Anime Character), Anime is Life, I am NOT normal wrote: "How about all three of us, be besties?"

BFFS YESSSSS I LOVE U GUYS

"you're my nemo,if you get lost in the big great ocean,I'll find you."
for genna and kavy

message 48: by Sia (new)

that conversation though.........
OMG HAD ME LAUGHING LIKE CRAAAAAZAAAAY

message 49: by Sia (new)

"We are not a team because we work together,we are a team because we respect,trust and care for each other

and kill each other when we get bored XD."
for tyler and genna.
the ultimate assassins.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Perseus Albus Jackson wrote: "Which conversation Sam?
The Iron balls one?"

*giggles again* stop saying that!!!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10