Death Weapon Meister Academy discussion

Death City > Edogawa Rampo/Muzai Nyumetsu's House

Comments Showing 1-50 of 487 (487 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 2: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Hiroshi sighs as he walks up to the door where Muzai lives. He takes a deep breath to calm his nerves and he presses his cold palms to his cheeks to cool them down. "Okay Hiro, you can do this. You may end up losing a friend...and a meister but who cares." He tells himself as he then raises a trembling hand and knocks on the door.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Muzai groans loudly and throws his shirt on his bed, having been changing. Wearing only a pair of black pants, which are a bit tight and show off his muscular legs, he walks downstairs and rips open the front door. "What do you want?" he asks, running a hand through his already messy hair. "C'mon, Hiro, I don't have all day." His tone is a lot nicer than it would've been if any one else had been standing at the door. He can't help it; cats are one of his few weaknesses and Hiroshi is just...so...cuuuuute!

message 4: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Hiroshi looks at Muzai and immediately his whole face is a full blown blush. His ears atop of his head are pressed against his skull and his tail is tightly hugging his thigh. "Well...I-it seems th-that I...I think th-that..You see r-recently..." He begins while stumbling to find the correct words. He nervously playa with his trembling fingers and avoids eye contact not sure of where to look seeing as a half naked Muzai is enough to make him faint.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) So...cute, Muzai thinks, then frowning a bit at the submissive posture. "C'mon inside," he says, grabbing Hiroshi's wrist and dragging him inside before he can even respond. He drags the boy into the living room and sits him on the couch, ordering him to stay before leaving the room. He goes over to the kitchen and serves up two bowls of chocolate ice cream. Walking back into the living room, he hands Hiroshi one bowl and one spoon and then sits down next to him, with a bowl and spoon for himself.

message 6: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Hiroshi takes the bowl of ice cream and smiles at Muzai. "Thank you, Muzai." He said gratefully as he began to relax. Muzai always knew how to make him feel relaxed and that's one of the reason why he liked him so much. Hiroshi got a spoonful of the chocolate ice cream and put it in his mouth. "Delicious." He said with a warm smile as he took another bite.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Muzai just narrows his eyes at Hiroshi, though only the right one is visible from his hair. "Why did you come here, Hiro? You shouldn't be here," he states plainly. He looks down at his ice cream but instead just sets the bowl on the coffee table. Suddenly he takes away Hiroshi's bowl as well, setting it beside his own. Then he grabs a fistful of Hiroshi's hair and yanks him close. "What the hell do you want? You know I hate procrastination."

message 8: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Hiroshi's eyes widen a little but he gets over it. He was used to Muzai's usual treatment but he wasn't so sure this was the best time to confess. "Well I came here to tell you how I feel." He said as vaguely as possible. His eyes stung with tears because of force which Muzai was pulling his hair. "Ev-even though you do things li-like this I still...I still like you. I really like you a lot. Not as a friend or family member." He mumbles while his tail thrashes behind him and his ears twitch as they graze Muzai's hand. "I'm sorry for interrupting your time." He apologizes while trying to bow his head.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Muzai stares blankly at Hiroshi before releasing his hair and putting his hand to his pursed lips. "No, you didn't. Just be quiet for a minute," he orders in a surprisingly normal tone. With brows furrowed, he sits there for exactly sixty seconds, seeming to ponder how real Hiroshi's feelings may actually be. Then he glances at Hiroshi out of the corner of his eyes for a few seconds, again looking forward and returning to pondering for another full minute. "Alright," he suddenly announces, "I accept your feelings. I'm just unsure how I feel. You don't irritate me as much as other people, so that's already a step up. Plus, you're a neko.... Would you mind letting me see how I feel about it? You can finish you ice cream, I just wanted to make you spit it out."

message 10: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments "Oh okay and yes I can wait, I've waited this long anyway." Hiroshi says with a smile as his tail sways lightly behind him and his ears perk up. He then picks up a big spoonful of chocolate ice cream and shoves it in his mouth. He was so happy and he couldn't stop smiling.since they were sitting next to him Hiro snaked his tail around Muzai's waist subconsciously.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Muzai's entire body tenses at the feeling of Hiroshi's tail slipping around his waist. Another one of his weaknesses: his ticklishness. His face goes red as he refrains from laughing, but he ends up shuddering hard and jerking away from the touch instead. He barely keeps the ice cream in the bowl he'd picked up from spilling all over the floor. "Don't--don't do that! Baka! J-just, scoot away!" he shrieks, cheeks flaming red.

message 12: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Hitoshi looks over at Muzai and a smirk makes its way his lips. He then sets his bowl down and climbs on the couch getting closer to Muzai. He waved his tail then began tickling his exposed stomach with his hands and tail and his ears twitched in excitement. "Tickle tickle tickle!" He chanted over and over.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Muzai desperately tries to bat the neko away, trying his best to keep from laughing while also not trying not to spill his ice cream, nor simply drop the bowl. "S-s-stop i-it!" he squeaks. He ends up giggling hard, tears springing to his eyes as he shakily sets the bowl down. In attempts to get Hiroshi to stop, he simply grabs the boy's shoulders and pins him back on the couch under him. Now panting and trying desperately to catch his breath, he looks down at Hiroshi. "D-don't do that...," he says breathlessly.

message 14: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Hitoshi grins up at Muzai with red cheeks. "But if was fun and I like seeing you like that. You become really...cute." He says with a chuckle as he realized how much of a stretch that was for how Muzai normally acts. Hiro's tail falls to the couch and dangles off the side. He glances up at Muzai again and tries to hold in his laughter by biting his lip but his eyes show just how funny he actually thought it was.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Muzai growls at the neko, his showing eye darkening in embarrassed rage. He grabs Hiroshi's throat tightly in one hand, glaring down at the boy. "Shut up! I'm not cute, got it?" he demands, squeezing the boy's throat tightly, but not tight enough to make him pass out from lack of air, just enough to scare him.

message 16: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Hitoshi closes his eyes tightly as he grabs for Muzai's hands to try and un-tighten then. His wars pressed hard against his head and he chokes out a whimper. "I'm sorry...I-I didn't mean it." He struggled to say as he started trembling out of pure fear. "I'm so sorry." He apologized again as tears began to form.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Muzai's eyes wide and an emotion that is usually never in the blue iris of his one visible eye wells up in it and instantly lightens the color: regret. He slowly releases Hiroshi's throat, a bit confused at the feeling that causes his chest to tighten. "I...I'm sorry, Hiro... P-please don't cry," he says softly, gently brushing a finger under Hiro's left eye.

message 18: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Hiroshi tries his best to hold in his tears. A light blush covers his cheeks as Muzai tries wiping them away. Before Muzai can pull away, Hiro grabs his hand and nuzzles it with his cheek as he squeezes his eyes closed. "I'm fine...I'm really fine. You just scared me that's all. I really should watch her I say." He says the last partly jokingly but lets out a light chuckle that kind of cracks due to the sad under tone.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Muzai's brows furrow and he shakes his head. "You d-didn't do anything wrong... I'm.. I'm not good at this! God dammit, why me?! Why'd I have to get the fragile kid?!" he suddenly shouts. He isn't angry with Hiroshi, and that is obvious, but he is a bit frustrated at the fact that he, a major sadist, got stuck liking someone who is definitely not in the least bit, resilient.

message 20: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments "M-Muzai." Hitoshi whispers as he gently rubs his ears against Muzai's arm. He dreaming wanted him to let his head and ears to calm him down but most of the time Muzai didn't understand his advances but he never gave up. As he rubbed his ears against Muzai's arm he let out a soft purr which actually shocked himself. Where the heck did that come from?!?! He thought to himself as he then opened his eyes and looked up at Muzai.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Muzai flinches and blushes lightly at the sound of Hiroshi's purr. "H-Hiro... Did...did you just...purr?" he asks, eyes a bit wide. He suddenly smiles brightly and giggles, gently rubbing one of Hiroshi's eats. Cats are so adorable! How anyone could not like cats is a mystery to me!

message 22: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Hitoshi blushes but leans into Muzai's touch as he rubs one of his ears. His tail rises up and begins swaying side to side in absolute pleasure. Soon another purr develops deep with his throat but he doesn't hold it back or try to stop it. He embraces it and wraps his arms around Muzai's neck playfully.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Muzai's shoulders tense a bit when Hiroshi wraps his arms around his neck, but he just lets it happen, enjoying the sound of the boy's purring far too much. Why does he have to be so adorable? Why am I only attracted to it when it's him?

message 24: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Hitoshi slowly stops purring and releases his hold on Muzai. "Sorry I made you uncomfortable, didn't I?" He asked noticing how tense he was. His ears lay flat atop his head and he looked up at Muzai with his innocent light violet eyes.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) "You didn't, Hiro," Muzai says softly. He sighs and then pulls his hand away from Hiro's soft ears. "I'm just confused, is all... I don't like cute things. I don't like when people try to be cute... I..I just... I can't seem to dislike you at all. It's confusing."

message 27: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Hiroshi looks away from Muzai. "Oh..." He mumbles clearing upset that the boy stopped rubbing his ears. He lightly pushed Muzai off of him and quickly stood up. "Well I probably should get going. My nii-san is probably really worried about me." He said as he made his way to the door with drooping ears and a limp tail.

message 28: by hairyfurnacedemon (last edited Jun 18, 2016 09:02PM) (new)

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Muzai rolls his eyes and grabs Hiroshi by the wrist, slamming him hard against the wall. "You really are stupid. I literally just said I can't hate you, and you're sad about that? You told me not twenty minutes ago that you have feelings for me. What is wrong with you?" he growls, suddenly pressing his lips harshly against Hiroshi's.

message 30: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Hiroshi was surprised by the kisses but didn't much like the harshness of it. He tried his best to push Muzai away. "N-no! That's not why I was sad." He said forcefully as he glared at Muzai. "I do really like you and nothing about what I do questions those emotions. I was sad because...because you stopped petting my e-ears." He admitted with fully England's cheeks and eyes that had a mixed of emotions raging in them.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Muzai glares dangerously at Hiroshi, but before he can beat the boy up as it seems he may, his phone rings. Still holding Hiroshi against the wall, he pulls his cellphone from his back pocket and speaks with Edogawa while continuing to glare at Hiroshi. He hangs up and returns his phone to his pocket. "Stay right there, Hiroshi. If you don't, I'll give you an ass-whooping. And you know I will," he snarls, turning away and going upstairs to his room. He comes back down with a gray hoodie on and a stony expression. "We're going to your house."

message 32: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Hiroshi flinches as Muzai gazes at him harshly. Once he threatens him to sit still or he'll be punished, Hiroshi stood as still as possible and turned his head when he heard Muzai approaching. "Muzai...are you mad at me? I'm really sorry. I always screw up around you." He says pathetically as he looks up at Muzai with hope filled eyes.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Muzai glares at Hiroshi silently, his hands shoved in his pockets. "Just shut up," he snarls. "We are going to your house, and tomorrow I am asking Lord Death if I can switch partners." He walks past Hiroshi and opens the door, grabbing Hiroshi's wrist and literally dragging him outside, then closing and locking the door behind them.

message 34: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Hiroshi pauses with widened eyes. "New partners?" He questions as if he hadn't heard the first time. He then yanks his arm from Muzai and holds it close to him as his tail thrashed angrily behind him and his ears perked up. "N-no...I can't be with anybody else. I wanna be with you." He said shyly while his hands began to tremble. "I don't want you to be mad at me but I'm serious about you. I don't need anybody else." He whispered as his heart began speeding up due to how nervous he was getting.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) "Let go of me, you emotionally-constipated brat! I need distance from you and your whining! I'm switching partners, deal with it," Muzai growls. But there is an insecurity in his one visible eye that reveals just how scared he is of the feelings he feels for Hiroshi.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) (I'm continually refreshing the page)

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) (Boo?)

message 38: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Hiroshi freezes as Muzai insults him. His recently stinging eyes were now overflowing with tears. "Y-you...How could you?..." He mumbled as he dropped down to his knees and started bawling his eyes out like a little kid. "I Hate you!!" He screams through a sob which irrepressible from inside of him. His body continued shaking uncontrollably as he cried into his hands. Bak! Baka! Baka! Baka! I can't believe he said that. Hr thought to himself.

((Honestly I was thinking of an insult for Muzai but I fell asleep. Also emotionally constipated does sound like Hiroshi at the moment XD))

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Muzai's eyes widen in shock, his entire body flinching when Hiroshi screams at him. He clenches his fists at his sides and grabs Hiroshi's arms, throwing him out the gate and onto the thin sidewalk. Trembling as he backs away, he quickly turns and sprints into the house, slamming and locking the door. His heart is racing, his head spinning, and a years worth of tears running down his cheeks. "Sh-shit...," he mutters, trying to wipe them away. Unfortunately, tear after tear replace the ones he wipes away, causing him to simply give up. He slides down the door, now sitting on the floor with his back against it. "I've got to get upstairs before Edo-san comes home," he tells himself blankly, not moving.

message 40: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Hiroshi winces as he hits the ground. Before Muzai rushes back into the house Hiroshi catches a glimpse of Muzai's face. His eyes widen in shock as he sees tears rolling down his face. Once he runs back in the house Hiroshi stares at the door. "I-I didn't mean that...I didn't..." He whispered to himself knowing that he just screwed up big time and probably won't be able to fix it this time.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) (Sorry, boo, but he's leaning against the closed and locked front door. I'll allow him to have seen Muzai crying, but he definitely can't get in.)

message 42: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments ((Oh I thought he had already started crushing as he was running inside but that's fine. Sorry for misunderstanding again XP))

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) (Would you mind changing it? It's kinda confusing me.)

message 44: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments ((Sure let me get on my computer. I'll edit as soon as possible.))

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) (It's fine, I've got it. It's cool.)

Muzai, unable to hear Hiroshi through the door, shakily stands and wipes the tears from his cheeks only for them to, again, be replaced. He slowly walks toward the stairs and then up them, going to his room and then calling Edogawa and telling him that he is not going to be picking him up.

message 46: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Unable to move Hiroshi sits there on the sidewalk while staring at the house. After processing what happens he slowly starts to stand up with ears pressed flat against his head and tail hugged tightly around his thigh. He then starts walking in the direction of his house.

((I keep forgetting Hiroshi is part cat.))

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) (Should this be where we stop until Aki and Edogawa come to this house? Also, we should end the rp here after Edogawa is dropped off but we can continue to role play at the other house, with Aki, Hiro-kun, and Kuro-chan.)

message 48: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments ((Yeah okay that sounds good. I gtg right now but I'll post when I'm back on.))

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) (Boo. KK)

message 50: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments As Aki gets closer to Edogawa's house he sees Hiroshi crouched over and leaning against a wall with his face hidden and small sobs coming from him. Aki glances over at Edogawa then makes his way over to Hiroshi and making sure to not wake up Kurokida. "Hiro-chan?" He asks to make sure it was his brother. If it wasn't he was going to be really embarrassed.

Hiroshi looked up with a tear stained face at his older brother. "Aki..." He mumbled while staring at his brother. "...I messed up again." He said then let his head fall back down into his own hands as his body trembled and he continued to cry.

Aki sighed and walked over to Edogawa. "I'm sorry Edo-sama and I know that Kuro-chan doesn't really like you but could you please hold him for a second?" He asked while looking up at Edogawa with a sad and apologetic expression. He really wanted to be there for his little brother. After what had happened to him a long time ago he knew it was hard on him when he lost someone really close to him. "It's just for a second and Kuro-chan is asleep so he shouldn't be much of a probably." He admitted while glancing down at the sleep Kurokida.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10