Lovers of Paranormal discussion

Rain (A Stranger in the Woods, #1)
This topic is about Rain
ARCHIVED R2R's > R2R: RAIN (ARC/NA/Paranormal/Fantasy) 10 copies

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by India (last edited Jun 18, 2016 10:48AM) (new)

India Adams (indiaradams) | 46 comments Rain (A Stranger in the Woods, #1) by India R. Adams

What if you knew you had just met the other part of your soul–the one who can take away all the pain and loneliness but no one believes you because the rugged stranger from the woods is nowhere to be found? Would you search for him? Would you be strong enough to continue to believe that he exist somewhere out in the darkness where you he found you? And if you were to finally find the stranger from the woods and learn he is like no other tale that has ever been told… would you still have the courage to love him?

Rose has no time for romance because her father has passed away from an illness plaguing the small town she grew up in, and now her mother has also contracted the illness leaving Rose’s two younger siblings to be her responsibility. But when her best friend Gunner forces her to be young for a night and celebrate her twentieth birthday with a bomb fire and friends, Rose meets a stranger who lives in the woods, and Rose soon learns he is no stranger at all. In fact, this warrior, magical being is trying to keep her… alive.

Two bloods of one will bring down the shadows, to cast, no more...

I'm excited to offer this eBook ARC of Rain for reviews! The release date is June 28th but I'm giving the 2 weeks that is allowed by Lovers of Paranormal to receive the review. So the due date is July 1st.
If possible, I would like a review posted on Goodreads and Amazon. I will also accept reviews on any other retailers :) All of them if you wish? Hahaha...

Thank you everybody!
India

message 2: by India (new)

India Adams (indiaradams) | 46 comments David wrote: "I would love to review your book rain pdf file please raymondcraft92@yahoo.com Look forward to reading god bless"

Great! Thank you David. I'm sending it to you now :)
India

message 3: by Anna, LoP BOTM & R2R mod (new)

Anna Erishkigal (annaerishkigal) | 795 comments Mod
Hi India! Books that post a LARGE book cover tend to perform a lot better in the R2R program. To learn how, refer back to the INSTRUCTIONS and keep scrolling down through the comments ... I added a tutorial about 6 posts down.

Good luck!

message 4: by India (new)

India Adams (indiaradams) | 46 comments Anna wrote: "Hi India! Books that post a LARGE book cover tend to perform a lot better in the R2R program. To learn how, refer back to the INSTRUCTIONS and keep scrolling down through the comments ... I added a..."

Thank you but we could never figure it out! Two of us tried and tried, even started a Pinterest account, lol, which I'm now addicted to, but Goodreads operations seem to be above my pay grade, lol. Small cover it is :(

message 5: by wonderfullyweird88 (last edited Jun 18, 2016 06:53AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

wonderfullyweird88 | 14 comments I would love to review this book preferably on mobi wonderfullyweird27@gmail.com

message 6: by Anna, LoP BOTM & R2R mod (new)

message 7: by India (new)

India Adams (indiaradams) | 46 comments Rkilroy88 wrote: "I would love to review this book preferably on mobi wonderfullyweird27@gmail.com"

Wonderful! I've sent you Rain!

message 8: by India (new)

India Adams (indiaradams) | 46 comments Anna wrote: ""

How did you do it? And how do I get this on my post? Lol. I keep trying but it won't work.

message 9: by Anna, LoP BOTM & R2R mod (last edited Jun 18, 2016 01:12PM) (new)

LESS THAN SYMBOL [<]

CODE: img src

EQUALS [=]

PARENTHESIS [ " ]

ADD YOUR URL

https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1461066...

CLOSE PARENTHESIS ["]

ADD WIDTH & HEIGHT

width="400" height="600"/>

Click 'some html is ok' at the top-left of your post and copy the code exactly from there. I have to type it convoluted like I did above because otherwise it attempts to create an image.

message 10: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Hansen (rebeccahansen) | 8 comments Hello India,

I would love to read and review your novel. Do you have a set date you would like it reviewed by? I will take an epub sent to rwade1986@yahoo.com. Thanks!

message 11: by India (new)

India Adams (indiaradams) | 46 comments R.W. wrote: "Hello India,

I would love to read and review your novel. Do you have a set date you would like it reviewed by? I will take an epub sent to rwade1986@yahoo.com. Thanks!"

Awesome RW! I'm sending you an ARC copy now :)
No, I'm open to a review when you have the time. I understand everyone gets busy. The release date is June 28th.

Thank you!

message 12: by Anna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anna (amartinischwob) | 184 comments I'd like to review:

amartinischwob@gmail.com
Mobi, please :)

message 13: by India (new)

India Adams (indiaradams) | 46 comments Anna wrote: "I'd like to review:

amartinischwob@gmail.com
Mobi, please :)"

Great! I've sent you one, Anna!
Can't wait to see what you think :)
India

message 14: by India (new)

India Adams (indiaradams) | 46 comments Brigitte wrote: "I need another book to read and this one looks like it!
brigittefreijaborg@gmail.com
mobi preferred, epub is okay.
And thanks!"

I hope it is!!! I sent you an ePub.
Thank you!
Happy readings!
India

Sierra | 1 comments I would like to read this. turtleracer95@hotmail.com

message 16: by India (new)

India Adams (indiaradams) | 46 comments Sierra wrote: "I would like to read this. turtleracer95@hotmail.com"

Wonderful! I've sent you an eBook. Let me know if you have any issues.
Thanks so much!
India

message 17: by Rochelle (new) - added it

Rochelle (roch3373) | 15 comments Hi, it sounds interesting and I would love to review it. If you are still looking for reviewers, my email address is: roch2010@hotmail.co.uk. Thank you

message 18: by India (new)

India Adams (indiaradams) | 46 comments Rochelle wrote: "Hi, it sounds interesting and I would love to review it. If you are still looking for reviewers, my email address is: roch2010@hotmail.co.uk. Thank you"

Yay! Thank you!
I've sent you Rain. Let me know if it didn't make it and if you need another format :)

India

wonderfullyweird88 | 14 comments Hi India, I haven't received a copy yet. Could you send it again? Thanks
wonderfullyweird27@gmail.com

message 20: by India (new)

India Adams (indiaradams) | 46 comments Rkilroy88 wrote: "Hi India, I haven't received a copy yet. Could you send it again? Thanks
wonderfullyweird27@gmail.com"

Oh no! Okay, I've sent another one. Maybe check your spam. My email address is of my website: indias.productions and sometimes accounts consider it advertisement :(

Let me know if you still haven't received it, we'll try again! :)

India

message 21: by Anna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anna (amartinischwob) | 184 comments India wrote: "Rkilroy88 wrote: "Hi India, I haven't received a copy yet. Could you send it again? Thanks

Oh no! Okay, I've sent another one. Maybe check your spam. My email addres..."

I hadn't received mine yet either, but since you just mentioned this I looked and found mine in my spam folder....so thanks! :)

wonderfullyweird88 | 14 comments thanks I found it in the spam folder

message 23: by India (new)

India Adams (indiaradams) | 46 comments Anna wrote: "India wrote: "Rkilroy88 wrote: "Hi India, I haven't received a copy yet. Could you send it again? Thanks

Oh no! Okay, I've sent another one. Maybe check your spam. M..."

Maybe I should make this a regular announcement when I hand out books. Seems to be an issue. Thanks for finding it :)

message 24: by India (new)

India Adams (indiaradams) | 46 comments Rkilroy88 wrote: "thanks I found it in the spam folder"

Great! Thank you for reminding me of this issue :)

message 26: by India (new)

India Adams (indiaradams) | 46 comments Anna wrote: "it was SO GOOD! Here are my reviews, thanks:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

https://www.amazon.com/review/R325EMD..."

Anna! Great review! Thank you so much!!!!

message 27: by Vicki (last edited Jul 27, 2016 12:09PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Vicki (vickiguardianofthewraiths) I just bought Rain (A Stranger in the Woods, #1) by India R. Adams on Amazon can't wait to read. I have 4 days to read books not in challenges :-)

message 28: by India (new)

India Adams (indiaradams) | 46 comments Vicki wrote: "I just bought Rain (A Stranger in the Woods, #1) by India R. Adams on Amazon can't wait to read. I have 4 days to read books not in challenges :-)"

Thank you, Miss Vicki! But I would have given you an eBook for a review! You are so sweet :) I hope your challenges go well!

Vicki (vickiguardianofthewraiths) India wrote: "Vicki wrote: "I just bought Rain (A Stranger in the Woods, #1) by India R. Adams on Amazon can't wait to read. I have 4 days to read books not in challenges :-)"

Thank you, Miss Vicki! But I would have given you an eBook
fo..."

I was surfing on Amazon and saw it and read reviews and couldn't resist. I'm a book buying addict

message 30: by India (new)

India Adams (indiaradams) | 46 comments Vicki wrote: "India wrote: "Vicki wrote: "I just bought Rain (A Stranger in the Woods, #1) by India R. Adams on Amazon can't wait to read. I have 4 days to read books not in challenges :-)"

Thank you, Miss Vicki! But I would have given y..."

Well thank you again. And you won't find anyone here who doesn't understand the "book" addiction. The struggle is real, lol!

Angel  (angel_b) | 45 comments May i please RnR this? epub please. Thank you .
christine.j.yates@hotmail.com

message 32: by India (new)

India Adams (indiaradams) | 46 comments Angel wrote: "May i please RnR this? epub please. Thank you .
christine.j.yates@hotmail.com"

Yay! Thanks for the offer! I sent Rain to you just now so if it doesn't show up, check your spam. I get lost there from time to time :)
India

wonderfullyweird88 | 14 comments Apologies for the delay in posting my review. I also posted a review to amazon.co.uk. Thank you for the opportunity to review this book. i really enjoyed it.
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 34: by India (new)

India Adams (indiaradams) | 46 comments Rkilroy88 wrote: "Apologies for the delay in posting my review. I also posted a review to amazon.co.uk. Thank you for the opportunity to review this book. i really enjoyed it.
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/..."

No worries! Thank you for finding time to read Rain. And thank you so much for the sweet review, I so appreciate your kind words!

India

Angel  (angel_b) | 45 comments Oh wow. Thank you. I so loved this.
My reviews can be found at the following.

Goodreads
The Book Spot Blog
The Book Spot FB
Amazon

PS I am claiming Ryder, Gunner, Chase and Blaze. Yes yes I know it's greedy. But I don't care.

message 36: by India (new)

India Adams (indiaradams) | 46 comments Angel wrote: "Oh wow. Thank you. I so loved this.
My reviews can be found at the following.

Goodreads
The Book Spot Blog
The Book Spot FB
Amazon

PS I am claiming Ryder, Gunner, Chase and Blaze. Yes yes I know..."

I LOVE THIS REVIEW!!! Thank you so much!!!
Yay! Another Gunner lover! Ryder and Blaze seem to grab women's attention so I was like "What about Gunner?" but you girls are coming out of the woodwork (no pun intended) and loving' on my Gunner! And Chase? That a girl! If you can handle them all, I say go for it! Hahahaha...
Thank you again. If I have any other books that interest you, let me know. Right now I am offering all 6 to reviewers before I start releasing the sequels etc... I'm even starting my ARC list for the sequels (and third installment for Tainted Water) so let me know :)

Angel  (angel_b) | 45 comments India R. Adams wrote: If I have any other books that interest you.

That is most kind. I would be honoured to review Blue Waters and My Wolf and Me if they're available please.?

message 38: by India (new)

India Adams (indiaradams) | 46 comments Angel wrote: "India R. Adams wrote: If I have any other books that interest you.

That is most kind. I would be honoured to review Blue Waters and My Wolf and Me if they're available please.?"

Absolutely! I will send them off to you in a few minutes. If they don't show up please check your spam. Thanks Angel!