The YA Book Club discussion

Book Recommendations > Teenage Romance Recommendations?!!

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine | 2 comments I need some boon ideas!! If you know any teenage romance books like 'The Fault In Our Stars' that would be great it any teenager romance book will do!!

message 2: by Shelbi (new)

Shelbi (skatel00) | 3 comments Slammed by Colleen Hoover is absolutly amazing and in my opinion is even better than TFIOS. Both the main characters are going through hard times and I think it is the best romance book of all time!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Most of my books with romance are all sci-fi/fantasy/anything with action. I do love TFIOS, though. My favorite is The Hunger Games which has both an adorable tuple plus fighting for survival plus revolution(in the last two books). Ir you have already read it, Its a great reread.

mystery bookworm | 31 comments Mortal instruments by Cassandra clare

message 5: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (yerawizardamanda) Any of Kasie West's contemporary romances! I really enjoyed The Fill In Boyfriend, The Distance Between Us, and I'm currently reading By Your Side.

Coleen Hoover is another one with some good Teen Romances. My favorite Being Slammed.

message 6: by Khadijah (new)

Khadijah | 52 comments The 'Dimly' trilogy by Estelle Maskame is really good

message 7: by Alex (new)

Alex Marestaing | 1 comments Fifteen Seconds of Normal by Alex Marestaing

Fifteen Seconds of Normal is contemporary romance, kind of like Fault in Our Stars, but different in a lot of ways too. Here's the Goodreads link Fifteen Seconds of Normal

message 8: by lorien (new)

lorien Two Summers is pretty cute. As well as The Keeper of the Mist. :-)

message 9: by Bibliogothica (new)

Bibliogothica Umm....I don't read romance novels, but I do read books that have romance in them.

i.e; Unleashed; The Iron King; Once Dead, Twice Shy; Ultraviolet; Etiquette & Espionage, etc....

message 10: by Jane Loh (last edited May 10, 2017 05:51AM) (new)

Jane Loh Qian Yi (lohqianyi) If you liked Eleanor and Park, try The Sun Is Also A Star by Nicola Yoon, it's enough to make you swoon (oops).

message 11: by tiberius (new)

tiberius  (tiberiusbane38) Perfect Chemistry trilogy, Paper Princess trilogy, I'll give you the sun, Simon vs the homosapiens agenda, Fallen crest high series and Everything, Everything.

message 12: by m (new)

m (shadowsofidris) | 4 comments All The Bright Places, Anna and The French Kiss series, Amy and Roger's Epic Detour, and To All The Boys I've Loved Before series.

message 13: by Andi (new)

Andi Nurwaeni | 1 comments Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell, it's really easy to read and really GOOD story

message 14: by Zoe (new)

Zoe P | 5 comments A Court of Thorns and Roses and A Court of Mist and Fury

message 15: by Barbara (new)

Barbara Gagani | 7 comments Everything, Everything, Nicola Yoon
This book is my whole life.

message 16: by Lilia (new)

Lilia | 69 comments I'm reading one right now called Map to the Stars and it's super cute!! I believe you can only get it through ebook, but I highly recommend and I'm not even half way yet!!

message 17: by Kate (new)

Kate Whitley (kateawhitley) Shatter Me and the two books that follow it are amazing and are totally underrated!! also if you're into the whole angel/heaven thing the Fallen series is REALLY good

message 19: by Amna (new)

Amna | 7 comments What's a Soulmate? by Lindsey Ouimet

November 9 by Colleen Hoover

message 20: by Gala (new)

Gala (galaer) | 46 comments "Fangirl", the "To all the boys I've loved before" series or "Better off friends" are some of my favorites.

message 21: by Jen (new)

Jen (jenhoadley) | 2 comments Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway
The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord
Tell Me Three Things by Julie Buxbaum

message 22: by rayna (new)

rayna (pagesofspring) I just read The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson and that was really great!

Khrys ♡《TheWaffleGirl》 (khrys79) When It's Real by Erin Watt

You'll definitely love it. Guaranteed. It mostly has 4 star ratings instead of 5 because it has a simple plot but it's simple and sweet and the whole book is entirely teenage romance.

message 24: by Jade (new)

Jade Browne (jadeb248) | 41 comments Jasmine wrote: "I need some boon ideas!! If you know any teenage romance books like 'The Fault In Our Stars' that would be great it any teenager romance book will do!!"

Lucky in Love

message 25: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Renee Cisneros (mariahreads) | 18 comments Words in deep blue

message 26: by MissBecka (last edited Sep 28, 2017 02:44AM) (new)

MissBecka Gee (missbeckagee) | 38 comments I think some were already mentioned but here's some I read this year...
(Eliza and Her Monsters was easily one of the best books I had read in ages).

Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon The Sun Is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli Zenn Diagram by Wendy Brant Made You Up by Francesca Zappia Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli Geekerella by Ashley Poston

message 27: by Tumi (new)

Tumi (butterflythinker) FANGIRL
ANNA AND THE FRENCH KISS

message 28: by Jade (new)

Jade Browne (jadeb248) | 41 comments My website has recommendations under the book tab: jadebrowne.com

message 29: by Abbie (new)

Abbie Anything by Meg Cabot!

message 30: by Lily (new)

Lily Summers | 2 comments Love, Lies, and Lemon Pies was a great book especially if you like baking.

message 31: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa (bagofbooks) | 175 comments A couple of teen romance recommendations but I can give are The sun is also a star, everything everything, cinder