Haaave Ya Met... discussion

Beta Reader Talk > Seek beta reader for contemporary fiction; African American main characters

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kelvin (new)

Kelvin Reed (kelvinlreed) | 2 comments Good day, readers!

I am seeking a beta reader for a contemporary novel tentatively titled The Third Twin: An Unusual Love Triangle. I’ve never encountered any problems with a beta reader because I am clear about what I seek up front: I am looking for someone to read primarily for CLARITY; less for content. In that respect it’s easy.

However, I request that the beta reader read the work as I write it chapter-by-chapter. (It’s easier to correct mistakes early on than wade through the book trying to find them.) My last beta reader and I worked together for nearly a year. I can’t pay you but after the work is complete I will buy you a book of your choice. If interested please let me know by posting here, sending me a PM or going to my website (www.kelvinlreed.com) and sending me an e-mail. Thanks.

The Third Twin: An Unusual Love Triangle

David King and Jonathan King are as different as brothers can be. David is cerebral and conventional while Jonathan is earthy and passionate. In spite of their differences they share a closeness based on the fact that the fraternal twins were born only twelve minutes apart. Or so they believe.

Timothy Hunter is just like David although the two have never met. They have so much in common because Timothy is actually David’s identical twin brother. An unfortunate mistake twenty-five years earlier is corrected by a chance encounter between the three men. Now their lives are turned upside down as they struggle to cope with their relationship with each other and their relationship with their parents. The Third Twin explores the time tested issue of what makes individuals into a family.

message 2: by Jodee (new)

Jodee (jodeezle) Kelvin,

My name is Jodee. I just saw your post for a beta reader to read as you write. If you are still looking, I'm interested.

Jodee

message 3: by Kelvin (new)

Kelvin Reed (kelvinlreed) | 2 comments Jodee wrote: "Kelvin,

My name is Jodee. I just saw your post for a beta reader to read as you write. If you are still looking, I'm interested.

Jodee"

Hello Jody! Thank you for your interest. I just sent you a pm.