Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Lilian McLoughlin X Isis

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Any ideas?

message 2: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Have you ever seen Harry Potter?

message 3: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments I have seen it, but don't know the details of it. Like, I've seen all the movies and know the basic plot, but it was a while ago.

message 4: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Would you be able to RP it?

message 5: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments I'd be willing to try

message 6: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Could I possibly share a plot I have for it?

message 7: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Of course.

message 8: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Well I was thinking it would be based around my character joining Hogwarts and meeting Draco Malfoy and they fall in love during their fourth year and they start going out their fifth year, and when they graduate they get married after Draco gets a blessing from my girls father of course, then my girl gets pregnant two years after they graduate. Blah blah blah, she has twins and names them Fred the III and George the II after her favorite people.

This can be made into doubles, and there will be romance, so please put some romance in this RP ^^ Thank you!

message 9: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Sounds great to me!

message 10: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Okay! So you don't mind being Draco? And do you prefer singles or doubles?

And I gotta sleep ^^

message 11: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments I don't mind being Draco. Do you want him to be a jerk? Or do you want him to be softened up at this point? I'm ok with singles if you want.

message 12: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) I want him to be sorta both, like he's a jerk during the first year they meet, but then he softens up to her as they grow up

message 13: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Alright I can totally do that.

message 14: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Cool, I got to go to bed, so I'll make my girl, feel free to make a character sheet for Draco ^_^

message 15: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Alright, goodnight.

message 16: by j a m m e s (last edited Jun 17, 2016 09:24AM) (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister)

••• Identification •••

∞ First Name: Elizabeth
∞ Etymology: Oath to God
∞ Reason: Billius Weasley named his daughter Elizabeth because it was all he ever wanted.
---
∞ Middle Name: Billy
∞ Etymology: Will, desire + helmet, protection
∞ Reason: Billius gave her this middle name so that she would remember him when he died
---
∞ Last Name: Weasley
∞ Etymology: Like a Weasel
∞ Reason: No one knows where this name came from.

∞ Nickname: El, Eli, Ellie, Eliza, Eliz, Liza, Liz, Lizzie, Beth, Bethie, Betty, Bill, Weasel, Queen of Snakes

••• Birth •••

∞ Gender: Female
∞ Age: 11 years old
∞ Date of Birth: June 5th, 1980
∞ Time of Birth: 5:00 PM
∞ Place of Birth: Dublin, Ireland

∞ Nationality: Irish
∞ Ethincity: European
∞ Race: Pale
∞ Species: Human/Witch
∞ Blood Type: Type -O
∞ Languages Spoken: Irish, Swedish, Scottish, and English

••• Appearance •••

∞ Images ∞

∞ Hair Color: Blonde
∞ Hair Length: Waist Length
∞ Eye Color: Hazel
∞ Eye Shape: Round Almond
∞ Height: 5' 6"
∞ Weight: 120 lbs
∞ Skin Tone: Fair
∞ Markings:

∞ Scent: Fruits, Wood, and Ocean
∞ Body Build: Slim, Skinny, and Muscular

••• Background •••

∞ Personality: TBRPD

∞ History: TBRPD

∞ Likes:
~ Magic
~ Dark Magic
~ History
∞ Dislikes:
~ People
~ Life
~ Dogs
~ Cats
∞ Strengths:
~ Sleeping
~ Magic
∞ Weaknesses:
~ Death
~ Fire
∞ Fears:
~ Small Spaces
~ Death
~ Fire
∞ Secrets:
~ She follows in Lord Voldemort's footsteps
∞ Goals:
~ To become the greatest Dark Wizard
~ To start a family

••• Magic Background •••

∞ Year ∞ 1st
∞ House ∞ Slytherin
∞ Blood Status ∞ Pureblood
∞ Wand ∞ Chestnut wood with a dragon heartstring core, 12 ¾" and brittle flexibility
∞ Patronus ∞ Black Mare
∞ Boggarts ∞
~ Small Spaces
~ Darkness
~ Death
∞ Amorentias ∞
~ Blueberries
~ Strawberries
~ Soon the scent of Draco Malfoy's hair
~ Lilies

••• Family •••

∞ Mother ∞ Unknown Woman, According to Molly she was a beautiful young woman
∞ Father ∞ Billius Weasley ( or Black or Prewett )
∞ Sisters ∞ Unknown
∞ Brothers ∞ Unknown

∞ Aunt ∞ Molly Weasley, Unknown Aunts
∞ Uncles ∞ Arthur Weasley, Fabian Prewett, Gideon Prewett
∞ Cousins ∞ William Weasley, Charles Weasley, Percy Weasley, Fred Weasley, George Weasley, Ronald " Ron " Weasley, and Ginevra "Ginny" Weasley

∞ Pets ∞ Horace - White Owl

••• Sexual Orientation •••

∞ Sexuality ∞ Heterosexual
∞ Crush: None....Soon Draco Malfoy
∞ Realtionship Status ∞ Single

message 17: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) What do you think of my character? ^^

message 18: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Wow, I love her. It'll take me a bit to get mine up. Mind if I use your structure just so that they're matching?

message 19: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Sure ^^ you don't mind us starting in there first year right?

message 20: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments No, I don't mind

message 21: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Okie doke! I shall wait then ^^

message 22: by Isis (last edited Jun 18, 2016 03:56PM) (new)

Isis | 6033 comments ••• Identification •••

∞ First Name: Draco
∞ Etymology: Serpent, dragon, to watch, to guard with a sharp eye
∞ Reason: The name was fierce and dark, as he was raised to be himself
---
∞ Middle Name: Lucius
∞ Etymology: Light, illumination
∞ Reason: After his father
---
∞ Last Name: Malfoy
∞ Etymology: Mal, meaning bad, and foy, meaning faith - badfaith
∞ Reason: A very long line of Slytherin wizards has passed on this name and the etymology really explains the reason

∞ Nickname:

••• Birth •••

∞ Gender: Male
∞ Age: 11 years old
∞ Date of Birth: June 5th, 1980
∞ Time of Birth: 5:00 AM
∞ Place of Birth: Great Britain

∞ Nationality: English
Ethincity: European
∞ Race: Caucasion
∞ Species: Wizard
∞ Blood Type: Type A+
∞ Languages Spoken: English

••• Appearance •••

∞ Images ∞

∞ Hair Color: Blonde
∞ Hair Length: Short
∞ Eye Color: Gray
∞ Eye Shape: Round Almond
∞ Height: 6' 2" (in the end)
∞ Weight: 175 lbs (in the end)
∞ Skin Tone: Fair
∞ Markings:

∞ Scent: Woods
∞ Body Build: Slim, Skinny, and Muscular

••• Background •••

∞ Personality: TBRPD

∞ History: TBRPD

∞ Likes:
~ Dark Magic
~ Messing with Harry Potter and other losers
~ Quidditch
∞ Dislikes:
~ People
~ Animals
~ Harry Potter
∞ Strengths:
~ Sarcasm
~ Magic
∞ Weaknesses:
~ Killing
~ His father
∞ Fears:
~ Failure
∞ Secrets:
~ Despite following the Dark Lord, he's concerned that he won't be able to actually do his job when the time comes
∞ Goals:
~ To make his father proud
~ To become a death eater and follow the Dark Lord

••• Magic Background •••

∞ Year ∞ 1st
∞ House ∞ Slytherin
∞ Blood Status ∞ Pureblood
∞ Wand ∞ 18", Elm, dragon heartstring
∞ Patronus ∞ None, never learned
∞ Boggarts ∞ None
∞ Amorentias ∞ None yet

••• Family •••

∞ Mother ∞ Narcissa Malfoy
∞ Father ∞ Lucius Malfoy
∞ Sisters ∞ None
∞ Brothers ∞ None

∞ Pets ∞ None

••• Sexual Orientation •••

∞ Sexuality ∞ Heterosexual
∞ Crush: None
∞ Realtionship Status ∞ Single

message 23: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Nice, who's starting?

message 24: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments I'll maybe fill in some more later, but for now, that's what I've got. I tried to keep him as close as possible to the real deal.

I'll let you start.

message 25: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Elizabeth smiled and giggled as Ron told her a joke, she shifted her gaze to Fred and George, her favorite cousins in the whole world, when she grew up she decided to name her children after them. Elizabeth sighed softly as she looked around the station, they were all heading towards a brick wall and Ron looked scared, she smiled and reached out her hand, Ron held out his hand and held it as they walked through the brick wall. Elizabeth had to hold on tightly to her father and Ron's hand in order not to fall, she looked around again and smiled softly as she saw all the Wizards.

message 26: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Draco swallowed, a bit nervous despite his outward appearance of calm. He wasn't sure he would be the best wizard, though he was expected to be. His father loomed over him, smiling his politician's smile. He just wanted to go already, be at the school and be on his own, without the pressure of his family name directly on top of him at all times.
Thankfully, he was allowed to go and he was soon standing at the school that he would call home for the next several years. He let out a soft sigh and walked with all the other students as they were directed. He would be on top of the world soon enough, but for now he was just going to get inside.

message 27: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Once finally off the train, Elizabeth threw up in a couple of bushes and walked with other people towards the large castle where she would be staying for a few years. Ron tried to get her attention, but she hissed and kept walking, she didn't like Ron at all and he knew that, but he stilled tried to get her attention every now and then which bothers the crap out of her. She sighed and looked around and realized she was standing by a platinum blonde haired boy, she knew immediately who he was or where he was from, but she didn't say a word to him.

message 28: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Draco looked at the girl next to him, not even bothering to hide the fact that he was sizing her up. He did it to everyone. She was nothing special, so he looked forward again without giving her a second thought. She was probably just another little hufflepuff or ravenclaw. Most of the girls seemed to fall in those categories, according to his father. Though, his father didn't have the highest respect for woman, other then the few on their side of course.
He stuffed his hands in his pockets and sighed. He would be with his people soon enough.

message 29: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Elizabeth didn't even notice the look he gave her, she held onto her things tightly, her owl stayed quietly on her should, not once moving or making a sound, Elizabeth kept to herself and just walked at this guys side. Elizabeth hoped she wasn't in the same house, her father had warned her that Draco Malfoy was bad new and that he should be avoided at all costs, not even if he's following in the lords footsteps too.

message 30: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Draco noticed the girl's unmoving owl and couldn't help but be the slightest bit jealous. He had always wanted a pet, but he was never allowed to have one because his father thought they were vermin. In any case, it wasn't something to be worrying about now. It was time to focus on getting into the right house, not that it would be difficult. He was a Malfoy, after all.

message 31: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Elizabeth kept to herself as they were all led to the Great Hall, a area where the who school gathered to eat or have assembly's or whatnot. Elizabeth ignored Ron when he tried to pull her away from Malfoy, she hissed in his face and bared her teeth, he jumped and whimpered and scampered away. " Dumb cousin thinks I like him, I only act like that because my father told me to," Elizabeth muttered to herself.

message 32: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Draco suppressed a chuckle when he heard the girl talking. Ron was incredibly annoying and he barely knew the boy and hated him already.
Soon the tour of the school was beginning and he was only half paying attention until they got to the areas that were important to him. The Slytherin sleeping areas. The teaching rooms.

message 33: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Elizabeth wasn't paying attention until they started the tour and came upon the Slytherin sleeping areas and the classes, she kept her mouth shut and focused on Minevera McGonagall, the deputy Headmistress of Hogwarts. Elizabeth was about to say something to the teacher when she noticed another boy next to her, she looked over and looked at him, " Ugh, don't even think about saying a single word to me Harry Potter," Elizabeth hissed.

message 34: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) (( Merp ))

message 35: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments ((Sorry, it never told me that you responded, should we skip to sorting?))

message 36: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) (( Sure ))

message 37: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Draco sat at a table with a bunch of kids who looked like they may also be future Slytherins and almost immediately he had control of them. They were following his lead in making fun of Harry Potter and the boys tiny gang of idiots. He couldn't believe that this was the famed Potter. He was little more than a nerd with a stupid scar.

message 38: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Elizabeth was sitting at the table, directly on the table top, she smirked down at the people at the table, " Perhaps Harry should act like a Weasley and scram, I mean he has no use here anyways does he?" Elizabeth said as she looked at the platinum blonde haired boy, whom she found quite dashing.

message 39: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Draco looked over at the girl who had spoken, surprised that she had joined in on the conversation. She looked like she would be on their side instead of his. Interesting. Even more interesting, someone whispered into his ear that she too was a Weasley. He smirked. "Interesting that you should make fun of the Weasley's when you are one," he practically hissed at her while everyone else laughed.

message 40: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " I may be a Weasley, but I got the heart of a Slytherin, Draco Lucius Malfoy," Elizabeth said with a hiss as she stared at him with a deathly look that could send about anyone into a slight shock and leave them shaking for at least a few minutes. Elizabeth smirked darkly waiting his next insult.

message 41: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Draco only chuckled, ignoring the glare that she was giving him...though he noticed those around him shrink back a little bit. "Only appropriate that you know my name if you're planning to be any sort of Slytherin. My family is famous for being the best of the best in this house. Your family, however, is known for all its snively losers."

message 42: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) (( I'm gonna make a change to Elizabeth, I'm gonna change her last name to Black, but she'll still be considered a Weasley, I just can't make that change right now because my iPad is restricted ))

Elizabeth looked at Draco, she stood up and looked down at Draco, she jumped over his head and turned around, " You think you know me Draco Malfoy? you really think you know me? my family calls me the Queen of Snakes at home, my last name isn't Wealsey by the way," Elizabeth said.