Beta / Proof Readers discussion

Promote Your Service Blog Here > Developmental Editor

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Haley (last edited Jun 18, 2016 09:43AM) (new)

Haley Sulich (haleysulich) I'm currently seeking to help both indie and established authors improve their manuscripts' world building, characterization, descriptions, plot, pacing, structure, and other "big picture" elements. Many people tend to think of grammar when they hear the term "editing," but if your characters aren't memorable or your story's world isn't believable, readers may end up putting your book down regardless of how polished your grammar is. I've helped authors discover their story's full potential, and I would love to help you do so too.
www.writeplanediting.com

-Haley

message 2: by John (new)

John Kirk (johnkirkpublishedauthor) | 4 comments Hello Haley,

Would you consider science fiction? I have a hard sci-fi espionage novel in the works and am looking for a good 2nd pair of eyes. Honesty is key for me.

Thanks, JK

message 3: by Haley (new)

Haley Sulich (haleysulich) John wrote: "Hello Haley,

Would you consider science fiction? I have a hard sci-fi espionage novel in the works and am looking for a good 2nd pair of eyes. Honesty is key for me.

Thanks, JK"

Of course! Sci-fi is one of the genres I'm very familiar with. Please stop by www.writeplanediting.com for details on my services. Thanks!

Haley