Book Loving Kiwis discussion

Archives > It's a skite!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by P.D.R. (last edited Jun 16, 2016 08:06PM) (new)

P.D.R. Lindsay (pdrlindsay) | 1643 comments Just to let you readers know how important a compliment is to a writer.

I had a lovely letter from Caro and Cat at www.WritersPlotReadersRead saying a reader had so liked 'Tizzie' she had come back asking for other books by me.

That makes all the sweat and hair tearing going on right now to get 'Bittersweet' perfect and ready for publishing worth while. I so nearly gave up on this novel 'cos it's a shocking topic to write about.

Carol She's So Novel꧁꧂  | 973 comments P.D.R. wrote: "Just to let you readers know how important a compliment is to a writer.

I had a lovely letter from Caro and Cat at www.WritersPlotReadersRead saying a reader had so liked 'Tizzie' she had come bac..."

That's great!

message 3: by Lesley (new)

Lesley | 1569 comments P.D.R. wrote: "Just to let you readers know how important a compliment is to a writer.

I had a lovely letter from Caro and Cat at www.WritersPlotReadersRead saying a reader had so liked 'Tizzie' she had come bac..."

Nice one p.d.r. I reckoned it was a great topic. Refreshingly different! Get moving on it so others can enjoy it too!! ☺

message 4: by P.D.R. (new)

P.D.R. Lindsay (pdrlindsay) | 1643 comments Right, you're in as an ARC reader. Thank you.

message 5: by Louise (new)

Louise De | 5 comments P.D.R. wrote: "Just to let you readers know how important a compliment is to a writer.

Fantastic. The best type of compliment any writer can receive.

message 6: by P.D.R. (new)

P.D.R. Lindsay (pdrlindsay) | 1643 comments Cheers Louise, nice to see you here. I've put up a notice about the Book Fair.

message 7: by Louise (new)

Louise De | 5 comments Thank you. I don't know my way around here very well.