Bellflower school and recovery center discussion

Other locations > Councilor's office

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) ((councillor: Mr Jefferson. I will be playing him))

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments Andrasteia knocked on the door as she watched the lady walk away. When she heard the prompt to come in, she pulled the door open and stepped inside

message 3: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Hello miss Andastriea" Mr Jefferson said, smiling as she walked in. "take a seat

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments ((Just an fyi she has only been here a few days so she has probably only very briefly met him. Dunno if you knew or not.))

"Hello, sir." She returned the smile, sitting down in the seat and settling back. Her mind whirrled with thoughts of why she might be here, but all she could think of was leaving the group therapy session early.

message 5: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) ((got it. and Mr Jefferson = Mark Jefferson: Life is Strange))

"I'm sure you're wondering why you're here. don't worry. its just your monthly meeting with me" Mr Jefferson said

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments ((Havent played it. Seen my man play it, though. Dont remember much, unfortunately.))

"Ooh, okay." That made sense. She nodded, relaxing a bit.

message 7: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) ((Jefferson's evil))

"How have you been adjusting?" Mr Jefferson said

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments ((Gotcha))

She licked her lips and cleared her throat. It was important to speak honestly with him, no? Normally she would give a vague and positive answer, but instead she responded, "Could be better."

message 9: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "That's good. " Mr Jefferson smiling a bit. "I hope you are are finding the help you need"

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments "I suppose." She tucked her feet under her chair, ducking her head as her cheeks went slightly pink. "Then again the whole situation is less than preferable, so for the situation I have been adjusting well."

message 11: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "I understand it must be hard for you, especially after the, incident" Mr Jefferson said

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments She let out a shaky breath and offered up a half smile. "You have no idea."

message 13: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "I might" Mr Jefferson said, standing up and walking over to some shelves

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments She watched him, brows furrowed. "Really, sir?"

message 15: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Really" Mr Jefferson said, doing something where she couldn't see what he was doing

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments She focused her attention on her shoes again. "Im sorry, sir. I had no idea."

message 17: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Its nothing to worry about my dear" Mr Jefferson said walking over to her, one hand behind his back

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments "And how did you cope?" She asked softly, upset someone else may have dealt with what she was experiencing

message 19: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "I found my ways" Mr Jefferson said

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments She looked over to him, nodding. She had hoped for more specifics, but she understood not wanting to talk.

message 21: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Mr Jefferson smiled, walking behind her

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments As he moved out of sight, her gaze turned to the window. "This is a gun free zone, right?" The question had been bothering her, burning into her mind. "I mean, there are a lot of strange people here.."

message 23: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Yes. there are no guns here" Mr Jefferson said, staying right behind her

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments A slight shiver ran up her spine. She hated people standing behind her, but it would be rude to ask him to move. "Im glad. The last thing I would want is for another shooting..." her voice was soft, spirit heavy

message 25: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "I promise. no shootings" Mr Jefferson smirked

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments She shifted uncomfortably, gaze dropping as she cleared her throat. She really wanted to ask him to move.... finally, "Sir... Im sorry, you are really making me uncomfortable." She turned to try and see him.

message 27: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Just don't worry" Mr Jefferson said sliding a syringe into her neck

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments ((What kind of effects will it have?))

She flinched back instinctively at the sharp pain in her neck, pushing herself to get up.

message 29: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) ((knock out))

"relax and sleep" Mr Jefferson said

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments She made it a couple unbalanced steps away before collapsing, giving in to the black that was creeping into her mind as she passed out.

message 31: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Mr Jefferson smirked when she blacked out

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments ((Can't do anything so feel free to time jump/explain what he does while she is out or something.))

message 33: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) ((time jump. she ends up back in her room))

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 151 comments ((Mkay. And was knocking her out the extent of what he does, or are you keeping things secret for fun?? :) ))

message 35: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) ((you'll find out in a moment))