Skinny Gangly Kids / Outcasts BUT We're Fighters discussion

Music > 1D

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey 1D fans come here and chat and whatever about the boy band :)

I actually quite like this group and think they have definitely improved over the time :)

I think my all time favourites would be

Act my age
If I could fly

I like a lot of others but they have got to be the 2 I just love the most!!!

Harley_Granger127~on semi-hiatus~ | 90 comments I became a fan on July 23rd, 2010, and have always been a fan and always will be a fan

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha that's awesome that u remember the dates :) it's sad how the group is splitting though :(

Harley_Granger127~on semi-hiatus~ | 90 comments I know. I cried for hours when I found out that they were going on Hiatus. I cried for days when Zayn left the group though.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I was shocked about zayn when he left but I heard the guys gave him a chance to clean himself up...apparently he was on drugs or something...that's what I heard anyway...don't no how true it is....

Yeah I'm sad about the no more music from them...they were really starting to grow as a group

Harley_Granger127~on semi-hiatus~ | 90 comments He wasn't on drugs. He "wanted to go
Home and be a normal 22-year-old"

I think so too

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Doesnt always help listening to random news lol....I didnt no how true it was....but even the wanting to be a normal 22 yr old doesnt make much sense considering he started releasing his own music right away....ergh i give up trying to keep up with social media lols....its soo confusing sometimes....

Yeah :(

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Make sure u keep going in the one direction then Dave especially if having computer problems lol

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 1630 comments I love one direction, but I'm not as obssessed with them as I used to be, I still love them tho and their songs too, but I'm just not too obsessed with them

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I like their music mostly but I'm leaning towards more rock music these days.

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 1630 comments Potassium (AKA The Queen of Randomness & Wackiness) wrote: "I like their music mostly but I'm leaning towards more rock music these days."

Same here!! I love pop, but lately I'd been listening to more alternatives and emo music and music that relates to my life. I still love pop tho

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah pop music for me doesn't always have the strong emotions behind it that I want right now :)
So yeah I'm more rock, inspirational/Rock, alternative etc

Harley_Granger127~on semi-hiatus~ | 90 comments *bursts into song*

ALL MY LIFE, YOU STOOD BY ME, WHEN NO ONE ELSE WAS EVER BEHIND ME! ALL THESE LIGHTS, THEY CANT BLIND ME, WITH YOUR LOVE, NOBODY CAN DRAG ME DOWN!!'nnn

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Nobody, nobody Nobody can drag me down Nobody, nobody
Nobody can drag me down

Harley_Granger127~on semi-hiatus~ | 90 comments I've got a fire for a heart, I'm not scared of the dark, you e never seen it look so easy. I've got a river for a soul, and baby you're a boat. Baby, you're my only reason

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

If I didn't have you there would be nothing left (nothing left) the shell of a man who could never be his best (be his best) if I didn't have you, I'd never see the sun (see the sun) you taught me how to be someone yeah

Harley_Granger127~on semi-hiatus~ | 90 comments ALL MY LIFE YOU STOOD BY ME WHEN NO ONE ELSE WAS EVER BEHIND ME ALL THESE LIGHTS THEY CANT BLIND ME WITH YOUR LOVE NOBODY CAN DRAG ME DOWN

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

NOBODY, NOBODY NOBODY CAN DRAG ME DOOOOOWWWWNNN NOBODY NOBODY CAN DRAAGGGGGGGG MEEEEE DOOOOOOWWWWWNNNN

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

hehehe we are totally singing the whole song....im actually singing the words lols

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 1630 comments Potassium: ♔ AKA The Queen Of Randomness & Wackiness ~ I AM THE WACKIEST OF THEM ALL ~ ♔ wrote: "Yeah pop music for me doesn't always have the strong emotions behind it that I want right now :)
So yeah I'm more rock, inspirational/Rock, alternative etc"

Same, I love songs that have deep meanings behind them

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

❄️Kavy Fullbuster❄️~ Sister of Percy Jackson, Twin sister of Natsu Dragneel, Wife of Gray Fullbuster (Anime Character), Anime is Life, I am NOT normal wrote: "Potassium: ♔ AKA The Queen Of Randomness & Wackiness ~ I AM THE WACKIEST OF THEM ALL ~ ♔ wrote: "Yeah pop music for me doesn't always have the strong emotions behind it that I want right now :)
So..."

Yeah.....i live through the lyrics...bc they are my life

Harley_Granger127~on semi-hiatus~ | 90 comments *bursts into song again*

AND WE DANCED ALL NIGHT TO THE BEST SONG EVER WE KNEW EVERY LINE NOW I CANT REMEMBER HOW IT GOES BUT I KNOW THAT I WONT FORGET HER CUZ WE DANCED ALL NIGHT TO THE BEST SONG EVER!!!