Play Book Tag discussion

End of Watch (Bill Hodges Trilogy, #3)
This topic is about End of Watch
Archive: Other Books > End of watch by Stephen King 5 stars

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Rachel N. | 1431 comments An excellent ending to the Bill Hodges trilogy. One of the survivors of the mercedes killings and her mother commit suicide and Bill and Holly are brought it because something seems off. Bill thinks the Mercedes killer has something to do with it. I don't want to say too much about the plot since the book just came out. There are more supernatural elements in this book than in the previous two but there is also plenty of suspense. There's also a lot of good interaction with Bill, Holly and Pete. You should definitely read the previous two books before this one because events from both books come to play in this book, especially events from Mr. Mercedes. I sped through the book and enjoyed it thoroughly. I'm just sad the series is over.

message 2: by Ladyslott (last edited Jun 16, 2016 06:07PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ladyslott | 1880 comments This just came in for me on Overdrive as well as The Fireman which is by Joe Hill, Stephen King's son - I like his books also. I have some good reading ahead.

Thanks for the spoiler free review, I am looking forward to this book.

Anna Willett | 6 comments A great review. I've been waiting for the final instalment in this trilogy. I can't wait to start reading.

Susie | 4488 comments I've just started listening to Mr Mercedes and I'm loving it so far. I'm sure I will read/listen to the rest of the series too. I forgot what a brilliant writer he is.

Rachel N. | 1431 comments I want to read The Firemen too. Have to wait for it to come into the library.

Anna Willett | 6 comments I'm looking forward to The Fireman. This will be my first Joe Hill book.

Marti (coloreader) | 84 comments Joe Hill freaks me out!

message 8: by Ladyslott (last edited Jun 19, 2016 07:32AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ladyslott | 1880 comments Started it late Friday night, I'm half way through already and that was with a very, very busy day yesterday. I don't want to put it down, but I figured I'd better stop for a bit and check in here and get the raffle together since I was on vacation all of last week. I know once I pick it up again I won't be able to put it down until it's finished or I fall asleep - which ever come first.

Anna Willett | 6 comments Linda S wrote: "Started it late Friday night, I'm half way through already and that was with a very, very busy day yesterday. I don't want to put it down, but I figured I'd better stop for a bit and check in here ..."

Just started End of Watch by Stephen King and loving it.