Nora Roberts Groupies discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > Nominations for July 2016 Book of the Month

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sheery (last edited Jun 16, 2016 05:15PM) (new)

Sheery (wwwgoodreadscomprofilesheery) | 675 comments Mod
Hi Everyone,

Please use this thread to nominate a book you would like to read and discuss as a group for July 2016. We will continue reading and discussing Bay of Sighs through July but we'd like to offer an additional choice. If you are interested in a series, please nominate the first book. This thread will remain open through June 22nd then I will create a poll for voting.

Here is a list of books we've read and discussed since January of 2014. We'd like to avoid a re-read for at least THREE (yes, we have increased it from two) years. We think that should be easy considering Nora has over 200 titles to choose from.

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Thank you,

Talya, Jonetta and Sheery

message 2: by Britney (new)

Britney | 380 comments Born in fire. Again :)

message 3: by Agnieszka (new)

Agnieszka (agnieszka7) | 165 comments Blue Smoke by Nora Roberts again :-)

message 4: by Amy (new)

Amy  Brobst (amydali86) | 125 comments I second the nomination on Born in Fire. Born in Fire

message 5: by Louise (new)

Louise | 26 comments I nominate Carnal Innocence

message 6: by Anita (new)

Anita (anitanodiva) | 1252 comments I haven't read any of the nominated books and they all look great.

message 7: by Cassi (new)

Cassi Feiertag | 7 comments I just bought Sanctuary. I nominate it :)

message 8: by Amy (new)

Amy  Brobst (amydali86) | 125 comments Cassi wrote: "I just bought Sanctuary. I nominate it :)"
Ooh, haven't read that one in a long time.... okay I second this nomination too.

message 9: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (pinkfrenchgirl) | 70 comments I'll go with Sanctuary...had never heard of that one! Sounds good!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.