Lockwood and Co Club discussion

Discussion > That Ending Though

Comments Showing 1-50 of 56 (56 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Roe (new)

Roe (creatoroffangirling) | 180 comments THE HOLLOW BOY. GOSH DIDDLY DARN HOOVER DAM IT. THAT ENDING

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I know! After I read it I just sat and died.

message 3: by Roe (new)

Roe (creatoroffangirling) | 180 comments I was sobbing. just gah, Stroud broke our souls

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes. But that's what we get for selling them to him....

message 5: by Roe (new)

Roe (creatoroffangirling) | 180 comments *stares at books* but Gods of Olympus, it was worth it.

Lucewood is my motivator

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Agreed. All the suffering is worth it. I'm certain that the next few books will kill us and be our reason to live but that's just us crazy fangirls!

message 7: by Roe (new)

Roe (creatoroffangirling) | 180 comments They'll make us Visitors and then resurrect us

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Definitely. Although I better be Type 3 or an amazing Type 2....

message 9: by Roe (new)

Roe (creatoroffangirling) | 180 comments I want to be an elusive Type 4 that doesn't exist.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

The master ghost!

message 12: by Roe (new)

Roe (creatoroffangirling) | 180 comments I like the concept of one like a Mesmer from KOTLC [basically, mind control)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

The Mesmer is also the name of mind control in Artemis Fowl although I haven't read KOTLC. Um... How does this tye in to our discussion or is it just swag randomness!?

message 14: by Roe (new)

Roe (creatoroffangirling) | 180 comments swag randomness

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Thought so!

message 16: by Lavi (new)

Lavi | 25 comments I have just read the third book, DOES LUCY QUIT??

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

*SPOILER*

Yes!

message 18: by Lavi (new)

Lavi | 25 comments Nooooo

message 19: by Lavi (new)

Lavi | 25 comments I really want to read the 4th book... But they dont have it here in Norway..... :(

I really liked lucy! This is all Holly's fault. (I think so) she can't quit just because she put the others in danger. I bet Holly is the second reason..

message 20: by Roe (new)

Roe (creatoroffangirling) | 180 comments Nah, Holly's pretty chill. In the fourth book, she and Lucy have a better relationship, and it was definitely not Holly's fault in this situation. And she did quit because she was afraid of endangering the others. So, yeah. *awkwardly vanishes in cloud of smoke*

message 21: by Roe (new)

Roe (creatoroffangirling) | 180 comments I hope that sounded alright, since I'm incredibly analytical of books. XD. plus Holly's awesome in the Creeping Shadow, so I'm a member of the Defending Holly Squad. Whelp

message 22: by Lavi (last edited Mar 04, 2017 09:59AM) (new)

Lavi | 25 comments Well that's good !!

message 23: by Lavi (new)

Lavi | 25 comments I was so afraid, because Holly sort of irritated me because she was so good and so perfect. And I sort of felt sorry for Lucy, but it is good that they will have a better relationship.
I really want to read the forth book. Because I really dot know so much about Holly.

message 24: by Lavi (new)

Lavi | 25 comments But, will something happen between Lockwood and Lucy. I mean I think she likes him, but dont want to tell him. They are cute, and I like it when George is sarcastic! I mean his dialogues are so funny and hilarious

message 25: by Roe (new)

Roe (creatoroffangirling) | 180 comments Yeah, she was pretty plastic plot-device-ish in THB, so she evolved a lot as a character. I hope you'll be able to read TCS soon. :)

message 26: by Lavi (new)

Lavi | 25 comments Me too

message 27: by Lavi (new)

Lavi | 25 comments It sucks to be the last one

message 28: by Lavi (new)

Lavi | 25 comments But what happens to Barnes, does he still hate Lockwood & co?

message 29: by Roe (new)

Roe (creatoroffangirling) | 180 comments Barnes doesn't really play a large role in it *shrugs*

message 30: by Lavi (new)

Lavi | 25 comments Well not shocking, he never liked Lockwood and co. How sad, they are probably the best agency!

message 31: by Roe (new)

Roe (creatoroffangirling) | 180 comments definitely

message 32: by Lavi (new)

Lavi | 25 comments Ahahhahaha, somethimes I wish this world was real. I mean in the book Lockwod and George talked about how it was before these visitors. And they were like: yes people used their time on school, how boring...
And I was like LOL so true ;)

message 33: by Juana (new)

Juana (kagasara) | 18 comments yeah

message 34: by Juana (new)

Juana (kagasara) | 18 comments hey have any of you read Artemis Fowl or Virals series

message 35: by Juana (new)

Juana (kagasara) | 18 comments y'all should read them

message 36: by Lavi (new)

Lavi | 25 comments Hmm maybe I will. Tanks for the recommendation though !

message 37: by Roe (new)

Roe (creatoroffangirling) | 180 comments I have a couple Artemis Fowl books, but I've never read them and they're in the middle of the series :|

message 38: by Lucia (new)

Lucia Riviere | 4 comments I'm currently rereading the Lockwood series but what is Artemis Fowl about?!

message 39: by Juana (new)

Juana (kagasara) | 18 comments Artemis Fowl is about a criminal boy genius and is various encounters with the fairy world
Its a pretty good series
at one point I fangirled with one of my teachers about it

message 40: by Lucia (new)

Lucia Riviere | 4 comments hahahahha that sounds really good!! Is there any romance?!

message 41: by Juana (new)

Juana (kagasara) | 18 comments Lucia wrote: "hahahahha that sounds really good!! Is there any romance?!"

well there is only a smig in the 5th and 7th book
by the way there are 8 books in total...

message 42: by Lavi (new)

Lavi | 25 comments Juana wrote: "Artemis Fowl is about a criminal boy genius and is various encounters with the fairy world
Its a pretty good series
at one point I fangirled with one of my teachers about it"

Ahaha, well my teacher unfortunately don't read any books (well not any interesting books anyway) but is the Artemis Fowl books as good as the Lockwood and Co books?

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

I've read Artemis Fowl (a few years ago), and while I didn't think they were as good as Lockwood and Co, I really enjoyed them.

message 44: by Lavi (new)

Lavi | 25 comments Well, then I will think about it ;)

message 45: by Juana (new)

Juana (kagasara) | 18 comments Nice

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Roe wrote: "THE HOLLOW BOY. GOSH DIDDLY DARN HOOVER DAM IT. THAT ENDING"

Have you read Percy Jackson??? Cause that sure as anything sounded like a PJO reference to me!!!!!
---
--
---
Anyone read the Empty Grave yet??

message 47: by Wraith (new)

Wraith | 3 comments I finished The Empty Grave. Has anyone else? My favorite Lockwood and co book is The Hollow Boy. What is everyone's favorite book in the series? The ending was sooo good in The Hollow Boy!

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

UGHUGHGUHG, how dare you try to make me decide??? All the books are so good! I love Jonathan Stroud, can't believe the books are over.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey, do you want to roleplay?? I put a post in "Chapter 3"

message 50: by Annisa (new)

Annisa D. Lestari | 1 comments All the books are fantastic!! I just finished the fourth book and I like Lucu-Locky moment ;) Ohh I wonder what's going on with them and the skull.

« previous 1