✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Noelle & Lilian

Comments Showing 1-50 of 307 (307 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Hello

message 2: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments Hi. :)

message 3: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Any ideas?

message 4: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments No. You? I can try to think of some of you want.

message 5: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) I do have some ideas.....

message 6: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments What are they?

message 7: by j a m m e s (last edited Jun 16, 2016 07:02PM) (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) [ No One But You ]

Muse A and Muse B have been dating since they were in middle school, their adults now and are happily still together, its a good relationship that has occasional disuptes here and there but mainly about who cleans up what and whos been where and there. Muse A is a senstive man who finds comfort in being with a strong and compassionate lover, like Muse B who is a brave man who finds comfort in being with a sweet and lovable lover like Muse A. Now something happens one day and Muse A is left to wonder if Muse B loves him anymore, and before I continue let me tell you what happened that one day. Muse B was home alone since he had a few days off, he was feeling bored and Muse A had gone on a two day trip with his college friends and left Muse B alone, now Muse B is a guy who wants sex every now and then, and Muse A wasnt there and Muse B didnt want to jack off to anything. Muse B called in a little favor from one of Muse A and his friends, and it was right around the time Muse A was coming home, he found Muse B fucking around with Muse C. Its now been a month and Muse B is still apologizing to Muse A, saying there is no one like you and stuff like that, Muse A doesnt believe one bit of it, not until Muse B proproses to him of course. ;)

{ My Only Requirements }

- BxB/MxM
- I am Muse A - Uke
- Your Muse B - Seme
- Details
- Activity
- Patience ~ we all have lives
- Sex is PMed
- I can play Muse C unless you want to
- Ideas! This relationship cant be all perefect, lets add some Drama
- Do not change the current plot ^^

message 8: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments I like NO ONE BUT YOU although I'm a little confused. What happens between the two?

message 9: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) It tells you in the plot

message 10: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments I'm confused as to who Muse B is caught with. Is he a friend of Muse A? I'm sorry I don't understand.

message 11: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Muse B is caught with a friend of his and Muse A

message 12: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments His friend and his boyfriend? Who is Muse C then?

I'm super confused. I want to do this one I'm just trying to understand. Muse B called in a little favor from one of Muse A and his friends, and it was right around the time Muse A was coming home, he found Muse B fucking around with Muse C. This is where I got confused.

message 13: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) No, a friend of his and Muse A's

Meaning, Muse B and Muse A have some friends together, as a couple, but they also have a separate set of friends, but they do share some friends and Muse C is one of those friends.

message 14: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments Oh, okay. I get it now. Thank you. That really cleared it up.

Do you want character sheets?

message 15: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Yes please

message 16: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments I'll put mine up then you can do what you want with yours.

message 17: by Xavier (last edited Jun 16, 2016 07:16PM) (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments Name: Quinn Nicholas
Sexuality: Homosexual

Appearance:
http://67.media.tumblr.com/534d9a4ef8...
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Blue
Height: 6'0"
Markings: Minor tattoos scattered across his chest and shoulders

~

Would you mind playing Muse C?

message 18: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments :)

message 19: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) { Name } Alexander Sean McLoughlin Nicholas
{ Nickname } Al, Alex, Lex, Lexi, Xan, Xand, Xander, Ander, Sean, Mc, McLo, Lough, Loughlin, McLoughlin, Baby, Babe, King
{ Gender } Male
{ Age } 23 years old

{ Appearance }

http://67.media.tumblr.com/a9c121fbcc...

http://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m58...

http://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1x...

{ Face Claim } Ash Stymest
{ Hair } Brown
{ Eyes } Dark Greenish Brown
{ Height } 5' 7"
{ Weight } 120 lbs
{ Scent } Blueberries and Strawberries
{ Tattoos }
Back: http://www.tattoostime.com/images/341...
Chest: http://nextluxury.com/wp-content/uplo...

{ Personality } TBRPD
{ History } TBRPD

{ Mother } Jackie McLoughlin
{ Father } Sean McLoughlin
{ Brother } Nellie McLoughlin
{ Sister } Daphne McLoughlin

{ Pets }

Aspen - Male Black and White Cat
Frank - Male Bulldog
Gorge - Male Rottweiler

{ Sexuality } Homosexual
{ Crush } His Husband Quinn Nicholas
{ Relationship Status } Married

message 20: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Yeah, I'll play Muse C ^^

message 21: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments Just clearing up, they're married already?

message 22: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Oh...oops! Idk now, I forgot my own plot xD

message 23: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments We can do it however you want, I don't mind.

message 24: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Let's just go with they're already married, I don't want to change my character or anything

message 25: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments Okay. How do we want my character to try and apologize or make up for what he did since he can't propose?

message 26: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Hmm, maybe he does something so extravagant for My character that my character can't do nothing but forgive Quinn?

message 27: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments Alright. I'm sure I can think of something along the way. Umm. Can you start?

message 28: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Sure

Alexander was tired and he was packing up for Toronto, his college friends has gotten tickets to his most favorite band and he couldn't believe he was going with them for three days. Alexander yawned and sighed softly as he took his phone and texted his friends on when they were coming to pick him up,

message 29: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments Quinn walked out of the bathroom, steam from his recent shower following behind him as he scrubbed a towel over his head in an attempt to dry his hair. Quinn tossed the towel on a nearby chair in the corner of the room and went over to Alex, wrapping his arms around his waist and resting his chin on Alexander's shoulder. "Hey, baby," he greeted. Quinn had never loved anyone as much as he loved Alex, the reason why he had married him. They had been together since junior high, with a few spots when they thought it would be best to go separate ways. With that said, Quinn had only ever dated a handful of people but he knew Alex was the man for him. Quinn loved him more than anything. "You almost done packing?" Quinn inquired.

message 30: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Alexander chuckled, he smiled softly, " Hey Quinny, Yes I am done packing, are you done with your shower?" Alexander asked as he stayed where he was, his phone didn't buzz or make any signal that his friends had texted him. Alexander yawned again, " God I'm so tired, waking up early this morning to do everything I need to do cause I know your lazy ass won't do anything when I'm gone, then packing my things that I will need for three days is so tiring and some reasons lasted for two hours, and then making dinner for us tonight, God I feel like a stay at home mom," Alexander said in exasperation. Alexander knew Quinn was never the one to do anything unless told to, but Alexander loved Quinn's stubbornness and knew ever since Junior High that Quinn Nicholas was the one for him. Alexander then decided to turn and look into Quinn's eyes, he smiled as he looked into them and began thinking about something from a long time ago, the first time they ever met, he chuckled.

message 31: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments ((I'm going to bed. Night!))

Quinn let Alex go on his little triage as they stood there. Alex was right, Quinn wouldn't do a blessed thing once Alex had left for the trip. It honestly was a great and unexplained miracle that Quinn survived living on his own before they married. Although, truthfully, he was around Alex nearly everyday before then so most damage was avoided as he hung around Alex. Quinn looked down at Alex as he turned around his arms and quirked a brow when he laughed. "What are you chuckling to yourself about?" Quinn inquired curiously with a playful hint of suspicion in his voice. Not that he thought he was thinking of anything wrong. Quinn totally trusted Alex and knew that nothing would happen between any of them on the trip. Alex just wasn't that type of guy.

message 32: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Alexander smiled and then shook his head, " Nothing, just thinking about the first day we met in Junior High," Alexander said with a smile as he laced his fingers into Quinn's hair, that was still a little wet. Alexander pulled away when the doorbell rang, he rushed to open it, once opened Alexander was tackled to the ground, his friends chanting their football cheer from College. Alexander rolled his eyes and squirmed out from under his friends, " Alright, alright, before you kill me and then get your selves killed, are you lot ready to go?" Alexander asked. His friends laughed, " Always worried about everyone else, but yes Allie, we are all ready," One of his friends said.

message 33: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments (( I had an idea if you're interested. What if Quinn invites Muse C over for some drinks and to just hang out and they drink a little too much and that's how things go awry?))

Quinn rolled his eyes at Alex's tendency to reminisce. He dipped his head to kiss him but closed his eyes when the doorbell rang. Quinn dropped his hands to his side and stepped back, letting Alex answer the door. He watched as he greeted his friends in his ususal manner and he smiled slightly to himself. Alex's friend was right. He never worried about himself but everyone else. A reason why Quinn loved him. As Alex talked, Quinn grabbed his wet towel and went to through it in the hamper. What was he going to do with himself while Alex was gone. It was Labor Day weekend so he didn't have to work until he came back. Quinn didn't like it when Alex went away, because he missed him. It wasn't like he was trying to control Alex, he never did. Alex could walk away and Quinn wouldn't try to stop him. Okay... That was a lie he was telling himself. Quinn never wanted Alex to leave him.

message 34: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " Call me Allie again Oliver, and you'll loose more then your manhood," Alexander said with a smirk as he went and got his suitcase, he came over to Quinn and smiled, " Kiss me goodbye you fool," Akexander said with a smile. Alexander loved Quinn so much that ever since Junior high, he never once stopped thinking about how they met or the first date they went on or when his mother and father who were both Christians, who both love Quinn and Alexander no matter what, met Quinn. Alexander erased his thoughts and focused on present day Quinn, who he loved very much and would die to save him from anything.

(( Sure that could happen ^^ ))

message 35: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments Quinn grinned and wrapped his arms around Alex, pulling him close. He didn't worry about the fact his friends were still around. Quinn kissed Alex deeply, pulling away after a good minute. He playfully nuzzled his neck and smiled at him. "I'm going to miss you, baby," Quinn whispered softly, his smile slipped a little. He didn't like not being able to spend time with Alex, the loneliness often got to him after becoming used to being with Alex for nearly 15 years.

message 36: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Alexander smiled, " It's only for three days baby," Alexander said as he hugged Quinn, he smirked and kissed Quinn's neck then he pulled away, " I gotta go, food is in the fridge, not that hard to make, just read the instructions this time, if you need help with anything just call Justin or Yance or me if they act like dumbasses" Alexander said. Alexander kissed Quinn's cheek and then left, Alexander didn't want to leave Quinn at all, he wished Quinn would come but this was his and his friends college tradition, ever since college this weekend and month was the day he and his college friends hung out for three days exactly and came back to their husbands and wife. Alexander sighed and looked back at the house and smiled, he shook his head slightly remembering the first time he moved into this house.

message 37: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments Quinn nodded, pecked Alex's cheek in return then walked with him to the door. He closed the door behind Alex and his friends and turned the lock before trying to figure out what to do with himself. Quinn sighed and sat himself on the couch, turning on the Tv. It was just a news channel and Quinn used it as background noise as he looked around the house. He didn't look at it often, hardly ever in fact in the 6 years he had owned it. Quinn had been in the same grade as Alex when they were younger because he had been held back twice in elementary to redo 4th and 5th grade. So he ended up being a 14 year old in 6th grade with kids two years younger than him. That's he and Alex met. Quinn didn't graduate until he was 20 but he -with the help of his parents- bought the house when he was nineteen so he didn't have to keep living with them. Alex moved in with him shortly after his 18th birthday. They had been living in the home for years at that point and nearly lost it a few years ago but had managed to keep it.

message 38: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Alexander sighed, and one of his friends slapped his back, " Don't worry Allie, you'll see your husband again soon," One of his friends said in sympathy. Alexander shrugged his friends hand off his back and continued walking to the car, Alexander sighed again. He didn't say a word as they drove to the airport, he kept his eyes outside and his mind on Quinn, he remembered their wedding, when his father gave him away, it was magical and his dad had ended up crying, saying how he was gonna lose his little fashionista. Alexander chuckled as he remembered his friends trying to comfort his father, he remembered how Quinn had promised his father little Quinn's or little Alexanders would soon be running around and that had seemed to calm his father. He laughed and looked at his friends, " Before you think I'm crazy, I'm just thinking about the wedding," Alexander said and his friends nodded in understanding, they smirked as they began remembering.

message 39: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments ((Do we want to skip to the incident? I'm not sure what to do with Quinn.))

message 40: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) (( Sure ))

Alexander was glad to be finally going home, he smiled softly and continued to pack, he had missed Quinn so much that he didn't even enjoy this three day guys weekend with his friends at all. Alexander sighed sorry and began to wonder what Quinn was possibly doing, probably just watching TV or hanging out with some friends, Alexander got into the cab and his friends did too, they told the cabbie to take them to the airport.

Martin was a man who was friends with both Quinn and Alexander, but he had met Alexander first and then Quinn before he became both their friend, he looked at Quinn, " Alexander comes home today am I right?" Martin asked as he drank the fifth beer he had that day.

message 41: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments Quinn nodded, taking a long drink of long neck he had in his hand. He wasn't sure if it was his 5th or 6th beer. Or maybe it was his 7th. "Alex and his friends will be home this evening," he answered. Quinn downed the rest of his drink and tossed that bottle in the trash. He sighed and stood from the couch to get another, tripping on the leg of his coffee table. Quinn landed nearly on Martin, bracing against the couch with his face only a couple inches from Martin's. He, being drunk, wasn't sure what to do. The sensible side of him said to move away but that was drowned out by whatever nonsense was telling him to kiss his friend.

message 42: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Martin nodded and took a drink of his beer, he was about to say something else when Quinn tripped and almost fell on him, he looked up and realized Quinn's face was millimeters away from his, he sighed and couldn't stop himself but he leaned up and kissed Quinn, it was the most wrong thing he's ever done, it was so wrong. But Martin couldn't believe the way Quinn tasted, this was so very wrong, wrong, wrong, but he couldn't stop and he didn't want to stop, he had been in love with Quinn, and Alexander, for so long.

message 43: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments Quinn closed his eyes and deeply kissed him back. He reached up, resting one of his hands on the back of Martin's neck. Quinn shouldn't be kissing him, he was married for crying out loud. Alex crossed his mind. How much he loved him and how badly it would hurt Alex if he found out about the kiss. But Quinn couldn't stop himself. He nipped at Martin's lip as he pulled away and allowed himself to kiss his neck. Quinn moved back up and paused before kissing him again. He shouldn't, he told himself. But his want overrode everything that his mind told him to do, making him kiss Martin again.

message 44: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Martin kissed Quinn back with so much passion, he shouldn't be kissing Quinn but it felt so right, he gasped when Quinn kissed his neck and moaned a little, when Quinn paused in kissing him, he frowned, but when Quinn kissed him again he smiled into the kiss. But a noise made him pull away, and he gasped, " Alexader! You're early!" Martin said.

message 45: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments Quinn jerked and spun around, seeing Alex in the doorway. He opened his mouth to say something but couldn't find the words. His brain was muddled by the alcohol and what had just happened. "Alex... I.. I'm sorry," he said softly, taking a step forward. Quinn didn't know what to do. He started to say something else but thought better of it, clenching his fists at his side. Quinn didn't want to lose Alex because of this. It would kill him if he did.

message 46: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Alexander stepped back, " Woah! Woah! Woah! Stay away from me," Alexander said, he felt so hurt and so angry, he just looked at Quinn with an deathly glare that could kill if he has the power to do so. Martin stood and left, but was stopped by Alexander, " Don't you ever come here again," Alexander threatened, he slammed the door in Martin's face and then turned to Quinn. " Why? Just why Quinn? Why would you kiss our best friend? Why would you hurt me like this? I thought you loved me? Has anything else been happening between you and Martin?" Alexander demanded.

message 47: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments Quinn looked down at the floor, defeated. "Please, baby... I do love you. More than anything," he said, his brow furrowing. "I just.. I had too much to drink and I lost control. Martin kissed me and when he did I lost my restraint," Quinn explained, desperation slipping into his voice. He moved to take another step forward but stopped himself. "It's never happened before, I swear... I'm sorry. I really am. Please don't leave," Quinn said, his voice becoming quiet again as he pleaded with him.

message 48: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Alexander sighed and looked at Quinn, " Just don't talk to me right now, and don't you dare think you're sleeping in the same bed as me tonight," Alexander said as he turned around and walked upstairs, his college friends looked away and then followed Alexander upstairs. One of them stayed back, he was the strongest out of the bunch, " I thought husbands were supposed to love their spouse, not break their heart in a million pieces," the friend said before hurrying up the stairs when Alexander called his name.

message 49: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments Quinn looked away as they all went upstairs. Alex's friends words hit him like a smack to the face. He sank back onto the couch and closed his eyes. Quinn hadn't meant for that to happen. It was just supposed to be a good day hanging out with a friend as he waited for Alex to come home. "Dammit," Quinn yelled out loud, not if anyone heard him. He loved Alex and if he left him, Quinn wouldn't be able to live with himself. Nearly 15 years with Alex. Not having him because he screwed up so desperately bad would be the end of him.

message 50: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Alexander cried into his hands, then ended crying in his friends shoulder, his friends began comforting him, even his straight friend, the one who had snarled in Quinn's face, was comforting him. Alexander was talking at crying at the same time, wondering why Quinn would go and do something like this, " Oh honey, he loves you okay, I'm pretty sure he didn't mean to kiss your guys friend, I'm pretty sure he thought it was you he was kissing," One of his friends said.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7