Audiobooks discussion

Free Promos for Review > Seeking Reviewers for a Romance Audiobook (4 hours)

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rita (last edited Jun 16, 2016 02:11PM) (new)

Rita Stradling (stradling) | 39 comments Seeking reviewers for my Romance / women's fiction audiobook The Fourteen Day Soul Detox. It's the first volume in a short novel serial, volume two will come out soon also and I can give out audio copies to anyone interested when it does. I will gift the book to anyone who's interested through audible.

Cover:

Watch the Book Trailer

Blurb:

Volume One of the Novel Serial.

In the next fourteen days, I plan to:

Body

1) Cut back on my coffee intake.
2) Gain some of my weight back.
3) Start getting some exercise again. Yoga? I don't know.
4) Sleep.

Mind

5) Take on my daughter’s school board.
6) Sell my coffee shop.
7) Go on a date.

Soul

8) Stop wearing my wedding ring.
9) Spread my husband’s ashes.
10) Forgive the woman who killed him.
11) Stop sleeping with her ex-husband.

12) Remember what love feels like.

13) Be happy.

The Fourteen Day Soul Detox is a short novel serial that will be completed in six volumes.

message 2: by Rita (new)

Rita Stradling (stradling) | 39 comments This is the cover for Volume Two, which will be coming out soon

message 3: by Leslie (new)

Leslie Fisher | 308 comments I'm interested. leslie@neel.com

message 4: by Stacy (new)

Stacy Boyles (cwf1965) | 162 comments This sounds right down my alley. Stacy.boyles@gmail.com

message 5: by Rita (new)

Rita Stradling (stradling) | 39 comments Stacy wrote: "This sounds right down my alley. Stacy.boyles@gmail.com"

Leslie wrote: "I'm interested. leslie@neel.com"

Sorry for the delay, the audiobook should be in both of your emails. Thank you!

message 6: by Simona (new)

Simona Nielsen | 60 comments I'd love to review it too

message 7: by Simona (new)

Simona Nielsen | 60 comments cypermama@gmail.com

message 8: by Jodi (new)

Jodi (purehrt555) | 23 comments I would love to listen and review it . purehrt555@yahoo.com

message 9: by Rita (new)

Rita Stradling (stradling) | 39 comments Jodi wrote: "I would love to listen and review it . purehrt555@yahoo.com"

Sent :)

message 10: by Rita (new)

Rita Stradling (stradling) | 39 comments Simona wrote: "cypermama@gmail.com"

Thank you Simona, do you have audible UK?

message 11: by Simona (new)

Simona Nielsen | 60 comments Rita wrote: "Simona wrote: "cypermama@gmail.com"

Thank you Simona, do you have audible UK?"

Yes, both UK and US. I mostly use US.

message 12: by Rita (new)

Rita Stradling (stradling) | 39 comments Simona wrote: "Yes, both UK and US. I mostly use US."

Awesome! It should be in your email.

message 13: by Simona (new)

Simona Nielsen | 60 comments Rita wrote: "Simona wrote: "Yes, both UK and US. I mostly use US."

Awesome! It should be in your email."

Got it, Rita. Thank you! I'm going to befriend you, hope it's ok :-)

message 14: by Rita (new)

Rita Stradling (stradling) | 39 comments Simona wrote: "Rita wrote: "Simona wrote: "Yes, both UK and US. I mostly use US."

Awesome! It should be in your email."

Got it, Rita. Thank you! I'm going to befriend you, hope it's ok :-)"

Sure :) I love friends (and I never spam)

message 15: by Leslie (new)

Leslie Fisher | 308 comments Hi, Rita. Just wanted to let you know I finished the book and posted reviews at Goodreads, Audible, and Amazon. Please tell me the next book is coming soon - I'm hooked! If you need reviewers for the next book in the series, I would love to do it. Thanks!

message 16: by Rita (last edited Jun 24, 2016 08:43AM) (new)

Rita Stradling (stradling) | 39 comments Leslie wrote: "Hi, Rita. Just wanted to let you know I finished the book and posted reviews at Goodreads, Audible, and Amazon. Please tell me the next book is coming soon - I'm hooked! If you need reviewers for t..."

I can definitely send you an audible copy as soon as Volume 2 is live ( probably in 10 days or so)

message 17: by Simona (new)

Simona Nielsen | 60 comments Hi Rita,

I've posted my review here: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

And it's submitted to Audible as well. Thanks for the listen! :-)

message 18: by Rita (new)

Rita Stradling (stradling) | 39 comments Simona wrote: "Hi Rita,

I've posted my review here: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

And it's submitted to Audible as well. Thanks for the listen! :-)"

Thank you for reviewing!

message 19: by Rita (new)

Rita Stradling (stradling) | 39 comments Leslie wrote: "Hi, Rita. Just wanted to let you know I finished the book and posted reviews at Goodreads, Audible, and Amazon. Please tell me the next book is coming soon - I'm hooked! If you need reviewers for t..."

Hey Leslie, the audiobook of Volume 2 should be in your email :)

message 20: by Leslie (new)

Leslie Fisher | 308 comments Yay, yay, Yay! Thank you so much! I can't wait to start it. :-)

message 21: by Jodi (new)

Jodi (purehrt555) | 23 comments I am almost done with Volume 1, and would also love to listen to volume 2, what a fun book, and great job on the narration. I will leave my review as soon as I finish hopefully by tomorrow.

message 22: by Leslie (new)

Leslie Fisher | 308 comments Rita wrote: "Leslie wrote: "Hi, Rita. Just wanted to let you know I finished the book and posted reviews at Goodreads, Audible, and Amazon. Please tell me the next book is coming soon - I'm hooked! If you need ..."
HI, Rita. I finished Volume 2 and posted reviews on G, A, and A. I would love to hear the third volume if you have it. I'm really hooked on this series!

message 23: by Rita (new)

Rita Stradling (stradling) | 39 comments Jodi wrote: "I am almost done with Volume 1, and would also love to listen to volume 2, what a fun book, and great job on the narration. I will leave my review as soon as I finish hopefully by tomorrow."

Hi Jodi,
Awesome, thank you! Volume 2 should be in your email.

message 24: by Rita (new)

Rita Stradling (stradling) | 39 comments Leslie wrote: "Rita wrote: "Leslie wrote: "Hi, Rita. Just wanted to let you know I finished the book and posted reviews at Goodreads, Audible, and Amazon. Please tell me the next book is coming soon - I'm hooked!..."

Thank you for reviewing, Leslie!

message 25: by Patty (new)

Patty | 5 comments I would love to listen to volume 2, I have finished volume 1 and posted the review. Thanks

allenxpaa@msn.com

message 26: by Rita (new)

Rita Stradling (stradling) | 39 comments Patty wrote: "I would love to listen to volume 2, I have finished volume 1 and posted the review. Thanks

allenxpaa@msn.com"

Thanks Patty! It should be in your email.

message 27: by Patty (new)

Patty | 5 comments thanks :)

message 28: by Jodi (new)

Jodi (purehrt555) | 23 comments Thank you so much for letting me listen to Volume 1 and 2, I am so hooked! I did my reviews on here, and Amazon (volume 2) and Audible. I can't wait for the rest of the series, I have to know what happens lol

message 29: by Leslie D. (new)

Leslie D.   | 51 comments Rita, are these still available to review? I have Audible & think I would really enjoy these! If you have any more codes, my email is Lesaly82@me.com
Thank you!

message 30: by Rita (new)

Rita Stradling (stradling) | 39 comments Leslie wrote: "Rita, are these still available to review? I have Audible & think I would really enjoy these! If you have any more codes, my email is Lesaly82@me.com
Thank you!"

Sure! They should be in your email.

message 31: by Leslie D. (new)

Leslie D.   | 51 comments Great, thanks so much Rita!!!