Perustopia Book Club discussion

FANGIRL/BOY

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by May (new)

May | 50 comments If I finish a book or read a book I rreeaally loved, I can't talk about it because my friends don't read or don't read the same books.
So I've been thinking...
Most people have the same problem.
But here on Goodreads there sure will be someone who does read the same books as you.

So if you say the type of genre you like or/and what book(s) you really want to fangirl/boy about you can find someone to talk about it!

I really want to talk about the ToG series and the Lux series.

message 2: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Bazemore | 37 comments I have yet to read the Lux series, but I hope to asap. If you like space and/or aliens, I would highly recommend the 5th Wave Trilogy by Rick Yancey. It has romance, action, and suspense. One of my all time favorites!!

message 3: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Bazemore | 37 comments I really love all things fantasy, dystopian, or historical fiction.

message 4: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Cartwright (jessicart15) | 321 comments Throne of Glass, ACOTAR, Shadowhunter Chronicles, Talon *sigh* theres so many.

message 5: by May (new)

May | 50 comments Matthew wrote: "I have yet to read the Lux series, but I hope to asap. If you like space and/or aliens, I would highly recommend the 5th Wave Trilogy by Rick Yancey. It has romance, action, and suspense. One of my..."
I already have The 5th wave and The Infinite sea.
I'm planning on reading them very soon ;)

message 6: by Angélica (new)

Angélica | 32 comments Jessica wrote: "Throne of Glass, ACOTAR, Shadowhunter Chronicles, Talon *sigh* theres so many."
Throne of glass!!! OMG!! those series are sooo good. Can´t wait to the empire of storms

message 7: by Mallory (new)

Mallory | 9 comments My all time favorite series is Harry Potter, but right now I'm into Percy Jackson and the Heroes of Olympus! I can't believe I haven't found these books until now. I did read "The Lost Hero" first before Percy Jackson and found out that I should probably read the PJ series first.

message 8: by Kiret (new)

Kiret | 42 comments Mallory wrote: "My all time favorite series is Harry Potter, but right now I'm into Percy Jackson and the Heroes of Olympus! I can't believe I haven't found these books until now. I did read "The Lost Hero" first ..."

I just finished the Percy Jackson series and I loved them so much! I'm starting The Lost Hero now and I'm loving it so far!

message 9: by Kate (new)

Kate | 17 comments You can fangirl over throne of glass with me!! No one in my family or my group of friends likes to read so Goodreads is my happy place lol

message 10: by Martina (new)

Martina | 37 comments I'm into dystopian and high fantasy. I'm planning on reading the Throne of Glass series as soon as I finish The Vampire Academy(currently at book 5)

imashamedofmyoldreviews (pleasedontjudgeme_ichanged) Kiret wrote: "Mallory wrote: "My all time favorite series is Harry Potter, but right now I'm into Percy Jackson and the Heroes of Olympus! I can't believe I haven't found these books until now. I did read "The L..."

I have finished Trials of Apollo and I can tell you there are a lot of pleasant surprises in store for you!

message 12: by Giulia (new)

Giulia China | 72 comments The new series that is making me fangirling like a 10 year old, after the old good HP, is A Darker shade of magic series by V.E Schwab I'm in love with the books so far hope the last one won't take to long to come out!

message 13: by Arnika (new)

Arnika | 47 comments Hunger fames divergent harry potter the mortal instruments THRONE OF GLASS

message 14: by Xoxoasia (new)

Xoxoasia | 103 comments I could literally talk about Throne of Glass all day.

message 15: by Dasha (new)

Dasha (dashunka) I literally take like 20 minutes explaining TMI or TID to my father. Every little detail. He listens and doesn't comment so I don't stop talking. Or any book that I've read

message 16: by Janis (new)

Janis (depolie_flaneur) | 25 comments I can talk about Percy Jackson and all about the gods n goddesses