The Wrath and the Dawn (The Wrath and the Dawn, #1) The Wrath and the Dawn question

Lets discuss this book because i'm feeling hella lonely!
Ashley Hermawan Ashley Jun 16, 2016 09:47AM
Can anyone obsess with this boo with me as i feel super alonern! XD
i am very hungover from The Wrath and The Dawn and The Rose and The Dagger, but can't seem to find the fandom or anyone else to obsess over it with... if anyoyone can talk to me about it, i'd be very happy to!

My typos are on point

I felt so horrible for Irsa and Rahim, and I was soooo pissed at her father until the ending, but then I was even more pissed because Shazi got to keep her love while Irsa didn't. Either way though, I loved the duology.

Hey! I loved this series:) What did you think of Jalal and Despina's relationship? I really liked it. Also, have you read their short story? I really want to read it but I'm not sure if it's worth the money.

(view spoiler)

prag ♻ Hahaha yes I feel you
Jun 19, 2016 02:23AM · flag

I felt like my heart got torn out of my chest when Khalid died, I seriously did not see that coming, and then when Shazi's father sacraficed himself to bring him back I was so relieved.
And that twist with Despina was so unexpected as well.

Usually I can always see a plot twist when its about to be exposed, BUT I SAW NOTHING COMING IN THIS BOOK

I will always buy and read Rene'e Ahdieh's books the are just so captivating.

Belle I hate Jahandar too, but what he did to bring Khalid back to life made me feel sad that he died. But I would not have changed what he did to bring him ...more
Jun 29, 2016 11:18PM · flag