Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Seeking Beta Reader

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kristin (last edited Jun 16, 2016 07:41AM) (new)

Kristin Yodock | 17 comments Hi readers,

I've written a 35,000 word, MG mystery novel, and I would like some feedback on plot, characters, flow, etc.

Basic premise:
My story is a modern re-telling of The Mystery of the Green Ghost (Three Investigators Classics).

Anyone interested?

If you are please email me at kristinyodock@gmail.com or message me here.

Thanks Kristin

message 2: by HitC (new)

HitC (hitcgirl) | 136 comments Hello Kristen,

Sounds like a very cool story, and I'd like to help you with it if possible. I have experience with children's stories and pay very close attention to detail to offer suggestions for improving plot, flow, characters, voice, and more.

I'm an independent editor who offers critiques (essentially very detailed beta reads) as well as structural and line edits. For 35k words, I could offer you a critique for $75.

To check out my testimonials, credentials, or details on my other editing services, please visit www.owlediting.com

message 3: by Kristin (last edited Jun 16, 2016 10:59AM) (new)

Kristin Yodock | 17 comments Thank you for the reply, Tiffany. I'm not quite ready for a critique. I would like to give my novel one last, quick pass through before I send it off. However, your rate seems very reasonable, and I did review your credentials and they too appear to be in order. When I'm ready can I contact you directly? Or should I email you via your site?

Kristin