Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Cover Help > Change Cover Photo

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by S. (new)

S. McPherson (smcphersonbooks) | 4 comments Hello,

I have recently made some changes to my upcoming books cover (Caught in the Ripples) and I would like to change it on Goodreads. I am told that only the librarian can delete the current image, allowing me to upload the new one.

Please help

message 2: by Dobby (new)

Dobby (dobby0390) | 3671 comments Since Caught in the Ripples has not yet been published, have any copies gone out with the old cover? This would include Advanced Reader Copies in any format, print or ebook.

As a separate issue, I see that this book is the second in a series. I created the series for you: The Water Rushes.

Authors cannot edit series information. When you want to create a new series or to add books to an existing series, please post a request in the Serieses! folder, and a librarian will assist you.

message 3: by S. (new)

S. McPherson (smcphersonbooks) | 4 comments No copies have yet gone out with the old cover. The new cover is very similar, just a greater resolution and less clutter.

Thank you for entering it into a series. I will be sure to request to add the future books.

message 4: by Dobby (new)

Dobby (dobby0390) | 3671 comments OK, I have removed the cover image with a notation that no copies were distributed with that cover.

I also removed the external link from the description, per Goodreads policy. You can put that link on your author page if you wish. Help with Descriptions

message 5: by S. (new)

S. McPherson (smcphersonbooks) | 4 comments Thank you :)