RP: ✧Ammirabilis Academy for the Special✧ discussion

✧Academy grounds✧ > ✧Food/Dining hall✧

Comments Showing 1-50 of 57 (57 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 2: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 46 comments Katrina smiled and she walked into the cafeteria and looked around. It looked kinda nice, having a lot of food options and the freedom to choose what you wanted... It almost made her crave for some food.

(Mind if there's a few NPC's that she could show off her power on?)

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) (Sure, why not?)

Irena set foot in the Dining hall and stopped short. It was magnificent! Plates of gold and silver with silverware lined up on a large, grand, polished marble table. Above, a giant crystal chandelier hovered in the air, throwing light into the corners of the hall. Irena sat down on a spot next to her new friend, Katrina. Immediately, the air above the plate shimmered.
"Irena Nightshade, right?" The letters formed in the air.
"Yes...?" Irena said uncertainly to the air. The letters changed and formed some other words.
"What would you like to eat?"
"A light snack would be fine." Irena said, still amazed by the changing air. Suddenly, a six chocolate-chip cookies materialized on her plate, and cold milk filled her silver drinking cup.
"Is that good?" The air above the plate asked.
"Yes, thank you very much, uhm, air!" Irena said, unsure what to call the air.
"My pleasure to help you. Also, Air is okay a name for me." The words changed, and faded away. Still amazed, Irena picked up a cookie and chewed on it.
"Katrina, this is amazing!"

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 21 comments Jake sits at the table eating the left of his burger as he plays with his deck of cards. Sometimes spinning them up on his finger tips then tossing it up.

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) Irena looked around. Seeing another kid, she waved.
"Hello there!" She grinned. "Want to join us?" She noted in her mind that the boy liked to play with cards, and obviously was very good at it. She finished eating her cookies and she drank her milk.
"Finished?" Air asked.
"Yes, thank you, they were great cookies." Irena replied, and turned to study the boy.

message 6: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 46 comments Katrina smiled and nodded, "that is so cool!" But just then another girl walked by and intentionally bumped the girls as they ate. Katrina found that very upsetting especially as it dumped a drink on the table, so Katrina simply let her finger touch the girl's leg under her skirt. Within moments, the clicking of her heels stopped as the girl turned into stone mid-step. She was slightly glaring at Irene and Katrina and she held a laptop under her arm. Her right leg was just about to take a step and her left was finishing her last step. Her blouse, mini-skirt and heels also turned to stone leaving her just a statue.

Katrina smirked. "That's one way to handle rude people."

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) (( The food appears on the plate depending on what the character wants. Also, there's a really cool talking Air! ))

message 8: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 46 comments (Okay. Can she notice the girl that was turned to stone now then?)

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 21 comments Jake shrugs and walks over to sit across from Irena. As he sat down he had a card spinning on his finger tip then sometimes started floating around not touching it. Jake sighs making his card go on fire and then back to normal.

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) Irena started, seeing the frozen statue of the girl. She looked at Katrina.
"Can you change her clothes back? I want to splash them for fun." She grinned, a little maliciously.

message 11: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 25 comments ((what's going on? does my girl just show up?)

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 21 comments Fangirl7243 wrote: "((what's going on? does my girl just show up?)"

((Sure causecshe has to eat right?))

message 13: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 25 comments ((true. Just didn't want to mess up a plan.))
Petra flew into the dining hall and flew down to get some food, hovering above the ground rather than just landing.

message 14: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 46 comments She smirked and nodded. "I like the way you think." She mentioned and made the petrified girl's clothes restore to normal.

Katrina then turned to see others come in. "Hi, I'm Katrina!"

message 15: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 25 comments Petra saw the girl who called herself Katrina and grinned, flying over. "Hey! I'm Petra!" She said and hung upside down in the air.

message 16: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 25 comments Petra laughed and flew above them and walked in mid air. "I'm Petra Paulin!" She said and bowed.

message 17: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 46 comments She shrugged. "Don't know, but she was trying to be rude so I turned her into a statue."

message 18: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 25 comments Petra looked at it and grinned. "Cool! Could you make some plants grow in my dorm? I want to style it after my favorite story." She said.

message 19: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 25 comments "Libra 8." Petra told her and sat down in the air. "Where can I get some food around here?"

message 20: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 25 comments Petra sighed, her stomach grumbling. "I don't know who that is!"

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 21 comments Jake just sits there in silence watching them while his cards float around him like a circle. While one card is spinning on his finger tip turn on fire and back to normal. He stays quiet and emotionless while siting near them

message 22: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 25 comments Petra saw the cards and her eyes widened and flew over to him excitedly. "Wow! That's incredible! Uhh.... What is it exactly?"

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 21 comments "The is called Flare as the rest i forgot what my dad told me what it was." Jake says sending the cards to float around her in circle form like tornado then flys back into Jakes hand."Names Jake by the way" Jake says with an emotionless face while he raises one finger with fire surrounding it to shoot small fire in the air spelling his name.

message 24: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 25 comments Petra grinned, watching in wonder before smiling and sitting crosslegged in front of him in mid air. "I'm Petra. Nice to meet you." she said and held out her hand.

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 21 comments Jake shakes her hand then stands up. "Wanna see one of my tricks with my cards?" Jake asked her lining up fruits on the table as he holds one card between his fingers. Then he flicks the card and it fly super cutting right through the fruit cutting them into slices. As Jake disappeared from where he once was to where he caught his card.

message 26: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 25 comments Petra grinned and jumped up into the air. "That is awesome!" She said and flew over and grabbed and peice of fruit and ate it happily.

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 21 comments "Your just a bundle of joy arent you? Lets be friends" Jake says with a hint of a blushing smile. He holds out his arms for a hug for their friendship.

message 28: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 25 comments Petra flew in and hug Jake, grinning before pulling away and waving bye to Skylar. "Alright! Bye Skylar!" She called before grinning at Jake. "Wanna do something fun?" She asked.

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 21 comments "Sure why not" Jake said with his emotionless face waiting for want she had in mind.

message 30: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 25 comments Petra grinned and flew up into the air, doing a loopdeloop before flying out of the Room. "Follow me! Off to the Gym!" She declared, flying off.

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 21 comments Jake just walks out the room with hands in pockets with headphones on listening to music.

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) Irena called on her powers and focused. A stream of water blasted steadily from her hands and onto the girl's clothes, soaking them.
"Freeze." Irena muttered. Instantly, the water froze into ice. She turned to Katrina. "Now, that's better." She looked up at the other girl called Skylar. "I'm Irena by the way, and nice to meet you!"

message 33: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 46 comments Katrina smirked as she saw icicles form on the petrified girl namely around her arms and skirt. "Now that looks pretty funny." She mentioned. "The question is how long should we keep her like that?" She looked at the rest of the table for suggestions.

message 34: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 46 comments (Poke)

message 35: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 46 comments (Waiting for a reply.)

message 36: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 46 comments She smiled. "Nice to meet you." She replied, "and I can't change her back... At least not yet. I have to wait a half-hour before I'm able to manipulate things again for some reason." She explained. "So what's your power?"

message 37: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 46 comments (What's your char wearing? Because depending on what she's wearing I might have her give a demonstration, if your okay with that.)

message 38: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 46 comments (No. Oh and would you be okay if she turned him into a girl for an example or no? If not I can just have her show her powers on another random student.)

message 39: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 46 comments (I just realized that. I thought he was a girl because I have a friend named Forrest and she's a girl.)

message 40: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 46 comments (For her changing him?)

message 41: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 46 comments "I can also do other things with my power too."

message 42: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 46 comments She got excited. "Like this." She touched his hand and triggered her power, turning him into a girl of his exact age, hight and weight, normal sized breasts for a girl his age and wearing a blouse, mini-skirt and flats with a blue blazer. When she saw him as a girl she giggled.

message 43: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 46 comments She giggled. "Sorry, but your stuck like that at least for the next half-hour. Besides you seemed interested in seeing what my powers did."

message 44: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 46 comments "I have a roommate, she's actually right there." She explained and pointed at the girl. "Then again I could turn you into an inanimate object."

message 45: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 46 comments "Like a pocket mirror?"

message 46: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 46 comments "Not yet." She mentioned then taps a boy who was passing by turning him into a little mirror and handed it to boy she turned into a girl. "Here."

message 47: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 46 comments She giggled. "If you want, you can even still have your name as it can be for a girl too."

message 48: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 46 comments "Well what would you want to be called?" She asked, thinking that maybe she'd keep him as a girl for the rest of the day perhaps. "And yea, I wouldn't make you ugly, and let you enjoy that."

message 49: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 46 comments "Probably for the rest of the day. If you can manage that." She replied like it was a challenge. "But I would like to have someone that can help me with my powers... As while it seems like I have control, I'm not in as much control as it seems."

message 50: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 46 comments (I'm thinking about the same.)

« previous 1