The Booklanders discussion

Flawed (Flawed, #1)
This topic is about Flawed
Our first competition?

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lauren (Bookworm Boutique) (bookwormboutique) | 95 comments Mod
Hi there!

I have some really cool and exciting news regarding our next meeting. Myself and a rep from Harper Collins have come up with, what we hope will be, a cool competition for everyone to participate in during the gap between now and our next meeting! Because Harper Collins NZ published Flawed, they're donating all the prizes.

How to enter:

Between now and July 30th, you'll probably be considering reading ' Flawed' by Cecelia Ahern, since it was one of our books this time around. In order to be in the running for this competition, all you have to do is post a photo of Flawed on Instagram with a short review/opinions in the caption with the tag #flawed and tag @harpercollinsnz in the photo. The book can be one you purchased, one you got from the library, or an eBook. Harper Collins really want to spread the word about Flawed! Your Instagram doesn't have to be a Bookstagram, but I'm afraid it will have to be a public account. If you're worried about that, consider making a public bookstagram where you don't have to share your real name/location.

When you arrive at our third meeting , all you have to do is show me that you posted the photo and short review with the hashtag and tag of Harper Collins NZ and I'll put your name in a tin/bag/hat. 10 names will be drawn, all 10 will receive a prize from Harper Collins NZ.

The prizes are 'Blind Dates with a Book" - all of the books are new and upcoming Harper Collins releases. It'll be first come first serve when it comes to the books, whoever is selected first will choose first, and whoever is picked last will get the last book. Though you'll all be welcome to shuffle the books among yourselves at the end of the meeting.

Even if you already review for Harper Collins, which I think a few of you do, it'd be awesome if you could participate in this competition to help show how easy it is and help out the wonderful company who sends us such marvelous books!

This is a really cool and unique opportunity as some of the books will be either just out or not even on shelves yet! :O

I hope that you'll all consider participating in this since we'll be reading the book anyway. There will of course still be prizes for a game, a quiz, and for attending c: (Who doesn't want to walk away with even more goodies?!?!)

PS. Make sure to tag your photos with #booklandersnz so I can share them on the IG as well!

PPS. Let me know in the comments if you plan on entering so I can feel like this idea might work and get to planning some more competitions in the future :3

PPPS. If you have any questions feel free to leave them in the comments or message me here on Goodreads!

- Lauren c:

Ishmeen | 20 comments Sounds amazing! :)

Toni-Emma | 2 comments Sounds so fantastic! Will definitely enter.

message 4: by Mia (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mia (miacatxo) | 15 comments This is awesome! :D

message 5: by Elle (new) - added it

Elle (wordsonsimmer) | 14 comments Great idea!