Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

365 Moments of Grace (365 Book #2)
This topic is about 365 Moments of Grace
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Adding New Books > Goodreads Author needing a book added

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shannon (new) - added it

Shannon Brokaw | 4 comments Hello,

I am an author in this book & would like to get it added to my author page. It is on Amazon.

Thank you,
Shannon Brokaw

message 2: by free (new)

free (frdn) | 5182 comments added your name as contributor...

message 3: by Shannon (new) - added it

Shannon Brokaw | 4 comments Thank you...

message 4: by Jack (new)

Jack V. V. | 4 comments I am also a contributing author and would like to get it added to my author page...

Thanks,

Jack V. Johnson

message 5: by Dobby (new)

Dobby (dobby0390) | 3610 comments #4: Done—added your name as contributor, Jack.

message 6: by Jack (new)

Jack V. V. | 4 comments Thanks!

message 7: by Misty (new) - added it

Misty Harding (mistyharding) | 2 comments I am a contributing author. Can you add me to the author page?
Thank you. Misty Harding

message 8: by Dobby (last edited Jun 19, 2016 11:11AM) (new)

Dobby (dobby0390) | 3610 comments #7: Done.

If you would like to claim the author profile Misty Harding, click the "Is this you? Let us know" link at the very bottom of that page. When it goes through it will merge with your current reader profile.

message 9: by Misty (new) - added it

Misty Harding (mistyharding) | 2 comments Dobby0390 wrote: "#7: Done.

If you would like to claim the author profile Misty Harding, click the "Is this you? Let us know" link at the very bottom of that page. When it goes through it will merge with your curr..."

All done. Thank you.

message 10: by Sheila (new)

Sheila Sutherland (sheilasutherland) | 2 comments I'm a contributing author as well, and would like to know how to get myself added to the author page. Thank you

message 11: by Abcdarian (new) - added it

Abcdarian | 19392 comments Sheila wrote: "I'm a contributing author as well, and would like to know how to get myself added to the author page. Thank you"

Added your name. If you would like to claim the author profile https://www.goodreads.com/author/show... instructions are in post #8 above.

message 12: by Ingrid (new)

Ingrid Koivukangas | 1 comments Hi, I'm also a contributing author and would like to have myself added, and have it appear on my author page. Thank you.

message 13: by Cindy ✩☽♔ (new)

Cindy ✩☽♔ | 11 comments Ingrid wrote: "Hi, I'm also a contributing author and would like to have myself added, and have it appear on my author page. Thank you."

Done

message 14: by lethe (new)

lethe | 13659 comments Ayeesha wrote: "I am a contributing author as well to 365 Life Shifts, can you add me as well? Thank you"

Wrong thread. Please post a request only once, thank you.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.