Goodreads Reviewers' Group discussion

Passage of the Phoenix
This topic is about Passage of the Phoenix
Review Requests > Seeking Reviewers FREE Sci-fi Novella Amazon

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Raymond (new) - added it

Raymond Broussard | 5 comments Passage of the Phoenix is my first self-published work. It is the story of an astronaut candidate who is offered the chance to test an experimental AI spacecraft, and discovers that there is much more to the craft than he expected.
I am interested in discovering the reading public pulse. I'm working to establish direction as a writer and would really benefit from feedback and constructive criticism. My book is FREE from 6/15-6/18 on Amazon, just follow link below. Thank you in advance.
Passage of the Phoenix
by Raymond Broussard
Link: https://amzn.com/B00O2OB5HC

message 2: by Rishit (new)

Rishit | 105 comments Raymond wrote: "Passage of the Phoenix is my first self-published work. It is the story of an astronaut candidate who is offered the chance to test an experimental AI spacecraft, and discovers that there is much m..."

Do you also have a physical copy to spare??

message 3: by Raymond (new) - added it

Raymond Broussard | 5 comments Hi Rishit,
Thank you for your interest! Sadly, I don't at this time. It is only digital. But if I think of an alternative I'll let you know.

Anne D. (tiger3175) | 3 comments I'd be happy to review your book! I just downloaded it from amazon. Do you want the review posted on both amazon and goodreads?

message 5: by Raymond (new) - added it

Raymond Broussard | 5 comments Hi Anne,
Both would be great! Thank you very much for your time. I hope you enjoy and please send me a message if any questions.

Anne D. (tiger3175) | 3 comments Will do!

Anne D. (tiger3175) | 3 comments Reviews posted on both Amazon and Goodreads! Thanks for the opportunity!

message 8: by Raymond (new) - added it

Raymond Broussard | 5 comments Thank you again! Very helpful comments that will provide needed direction.