Hogwarts Roleplay and Discussion discussion

Places > The Owlery

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Where all of the Owls are Kept at Hogwarts. Basically a large tower area that houses most or all of the flying messengers of Hogwarts.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

James continued walking up, finishing the last few steps as he twirled the letter in his hand. It was rolled up in a neat scroll big enough for one of the owls to carry. He'd decided on just using one of the school ones at the moment. Entering the tower he glanced around inside. It was dimly lit, at least around the enterance but the rest had little cubby type areas for the owls to roost and open windows for them to fly freely to and from. He hadn't actually been here before despite all of his years here. Usually he used the floo to talk to his parents but one of his friends said that his parents might appreciate a hand written letter more. Especially when it was someone like Harry Potter. James had finally decided he would but only to test a theory that this way he might get an answer. After all his father was usually quite busy. After saving the wizarding world and all.

QUEEN | 67 comments Angel was siting inthe corner tending to her large hawk-the fasted bird in tbe school. Sbe lolmed up. "Heh," (phone fonna dies okn!
H

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 15, 2016 08:43PM) (new)

(◕‿◕✿) Queen wrote: "Angel was siting inthe corner tending to her large hawk-the fasted bird in tbe school. Sbe lolmed up. "Heh," (phone fonna dies okn!
H"

((Eh Queen, this rp is for Danya, I'm looking at your character and my characters rn to do for us, sorry for the confusion))

QUEEN | 67 comments ??

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((nvm))

James was startled when someone spoke, he hadn't noticed anyone was there. "Hi?" he said cautiously as he looked at her. He glanced around and then back at the bird the girl had. "Wow, that's a nice raptor," he stated and smiled. He stepped to one of the cubbies and pulled out one of the school owls, attaching his letter to it's leg and then walked over to the window. He let it go and then turned to look back at the girl. "I don't think I've seen you before. What house are you in?" he asked.

message 7: by QUEEN (last edited Jun 27, 2016 07:02PM) (new)

QUEEN | 67 comments she's the neice of dumbledore everyone knows her by name or literally everything else. i hate roleplaying intros.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((yes, tis why i posted :) sorry ))

QUEEN | 67 comments she's the neice of dumbledore everyone knows her by name or literally everything else. i hate roleplaying intros.

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 27, 2016 07:09PM) (new)

((james is also focused on other things and the son of harry potter, he'd be focused on himself and his family, not other people))

message 11: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 67 comments ((Doesnt changw the fact everyone knows her. Else im leaving

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((thats fine with me))

message 13: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 67 comments ((Bye))