Goodreads Reviewers' Group discussion

Night Spots (Hotel Safari, #2)
This topic is about Night Spots
Review Requests > Please review free shifter romance novella

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tori (new) - added it

Tori Knightwood | 6 comments This is book 2 in the Hotel Safari series of shifter romance novellas (Book 1 is Pride of Africa, available now). Stand-alone, interconnected, so you can read book 2 without having read book 1. It launches on July 5th, so I'd love some reviews lined up to post on Amazon on launch day.

If interested in receiving a free review copy in exchange for an honest Amazon review, please leave a message here or email me at tori@toriknightwood.com and let me know whether you'd prefer pdf, mobi, or epub. If you have a blog and plan to post you review there as well, please let me know.

Thanks so much for considering to review my novella!

message 2: by Ty (new)

Ty Findlay | 7 comments Hey Tori. I would like to do a review for your novella. I have just recently started blogging and I would love to add a book review as a post. I would prefer a pdf version of your novella. 

message 3: by Tori (new) - added it

Tori Knightwood | 6 comments Hi Ty, thanks for the reply! Just a warning about some spicy content. I don't think it qualifies as erotic romance, but let's just say that the sex scenes don't fade to black. If you're okay with that, let me know where I can email the pdf.

message 4: by Ty (new)

Ty Findlay | 7 comments Oh, that's fine, I love a little spice in a novel. You can email the pdf to tyfindlayinfo@gmail.com. Looking forward to reading your book!

message 5: by Tori (new) - added it

Tori Knightwood | 6 comments It's on its way to you (coming from email address tori@toriknightwood.com). Thanks!