Death Weapon Meister Academy discussion

Death City > Tatsuya Residence

Comments Showing 1-50 of 239 (239 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Oreo (last edited Jun 15, 2016 07:21PM) (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments description

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Edogawa whistles in approval when they walk up to Aki's house, looking through his thick eyelashes. "Do you have any roommates?" he asks.

message 3: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Aki pulls out his key and unlocks the door. "Not unless you count Kuro-chan." As if on cue a small black kitten with white paws nuzzles Aki's legs. Aki bends over and picks up Kuro. "This is Kuro-chan, Edo-sama." He says softly while kissing the kittens nose.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Edogawa smiles at Aki but stares blankly at the cat. "Cats are freaky. They do odd things for seemingly no explanation. Could I study your cat?"

message 5: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Aki chuckles at Edogawa's action and smiles. "Sure." He said the held out Kuro towards Edogawa. As he held out the kitten he liked down and hid his face from Edogawa as he mumbled something under his breath. "Just don't forget about me."

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Edogawa grins devilishly and takes the act carefully from Aki's grasp. "Don't worry; I won't. Also, I won't experiment on your cat... Well, not anything that will affect his DNA or something crazy like that," he says, walking into the house with the cat held carefully in his grasp.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) (Omg! Can I make Kuro as an extra character, and he can transform into a human boy?! Like, he'll be all small, but really smart and stuff!)

message 8: by Oreo (last edited Jun 15, 2016 08:47PM) (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Aki sighed and followed closely behind Edogawa after closing the door behind himself. He then heads upstairs to his room and falls on his fluffy bed which was decorated with small stuffed animal. He then curls up and covers himself with his blanket as a blush settled on his cheeks.

message 9: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments ((Sure you can do that if you want. Ali could treat him as if he were his child which would be so adorable. XD))

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Edogawa soon follows Aki into the room, sitting down on the bed with a finger in his mouth and no cat in his arms. "Your cat doesn't like me... I wonder why; I'm such an awesome person," he says, not even bothering to mumble the last part.

(Awesome! I want him to absolutely adore Aki and despise Edo-sama! Let me get to work on him and then I'll post after, if you reply)

message 11: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Aki flinches away from Edogawa still under the covers. He pulls his hands up to his steamy cheeks as a pout settles on his lips. He hated being ignored. He wanted Edogawa's full attention but was too embarrassed to ask for it. "Edo-sama?" He grumbled out in an angry yet cute way.

((Okay cool can't wait.))

message 12: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments ((Do you mind if I make Muzai a weapon?))

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) (Not at all, boo! Go aheD!)

message 14: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments ((Okay imma try and make him or her very detailed so it'll take me a couple of days. I put him or her because I forgot Muzai's sexuality. XP))

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) (Muzai's gay.. Would you mind making it a boy? Oh, and can he have a crush on Muzai??? Pretty please?)

message 16: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments ((Yeah sure any preferences for appearance or personality?))

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) (Hmmm... Well, I kinda want him to be a bit submissive toward Muzai. Maybe he can try too hard to be liked by him? I don't know... Oh! It's be great if he was a bit cutesy and had cat ears or something! Muzai's weakness is cats ;D)

message 18: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments ((Kay...what if he was Aki's little brother? I feel like since Muzai likes teasing Aki that would go nicely.))

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) (That's be awesomeeee!!!!)

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) (How funny. Muzai lives with Aki's current interest, despises Aki, and has mixed feelings toward Aki's brother, who just so happens to be his weapon.)

message 21: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments ((Lol yep. Are we gonna wait until you finish Kuro and I finish my guy or are we gonna continue because it's your turn.))

message 22: by Oreo (last edited Jun 16, 2016 10:11AM) (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Crazy-Person (PleaseMoreKisses) wrote: "(How funny. Muzai lives with Aki's current interest, despises Aki, and has mixed feelings toward Aki's brother, who just so happens to be his weapon.)"

((I've finally finished him!! XD His name is Hiroshi Tatsuya.))

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) (Urushhara! URUSHIHARUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, and can we wait to continue until I post Kuro a bit later??)

message 24: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments ((Yeah sure I can wait.))

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) (I absolutely love Lucifer. He is my favorite character in that entire anime. Mah baebae!)

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) (We can continue with this. He'll take a while to make. Can the cat be brown instead?)

message 27: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments (Sure)

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Edogawa frowns and pulls the covers down from Aki's face. "You're so cute, Aki-chan," he says softly. He opens his eyes and looks down at the teacher with his shimmering jade green eyes. Smiling down at him, he presses his lips to Aki's.

(Awesome, thanks)

message 29: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Aki didn't know what to do. He was so surprised at what Edogawa was doing so he just kissed him back but gently pushed him back. He turned his head to the side as pure embarrassment settle in. "Edo-sama, I don't know...I understand why you did that.." He said shyly with a pink face as his eyes glanced at Edogawa.

((Wanna rp Muzai and Hiroshi soon?))

message 30: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments ((Hello?))

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) "What, kissed you? I wanted to. Am I not allowed to?" Edogawa says, smiling a gentle smile down at him.

(Sure)

message 32: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments "No.." Aki said hurriedly as he quickly sat up and wrapped his arms around Edogawa. "You are are but why did you want to? That's what I don't understand." He said softly while looking up at Edogawa with a glossy gaze as tears began to well up in his eyes.

((Where should we rp them? School?))

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Edogawa's eyes widen and he gently touches Aki's cheek. "A-Aki-chan, please don't cry. I really like you. I've liked you for a while, but your so cute that whenever I would get close..." As if on cue, a trail of blood slips from his nose. He slaps a hand over his face and quickly turns away, body tense and shoulders up near his ears.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) (Ramp's house, when I make it.)

message 35: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Aki leans his head on Edogawa's back and sighs. "I'm sorry Edo-sama. I really like you too. I get nervous around you so I didn't know what to do." He mumbles while hugging him from behind and pressing his cheek against Edogawa's back. As he confessed his feelings silent tears stained the back of Edogawa's shirt.

((Okay and sorry I'm late I kinda fell asleep.))

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) (No problem)

Edogawa frowns at the feeling of wetness on the back of his shirt, the blood running from his nose stopping. He wipes it away and then turns toward Aki, pulling him into a warm embrace. "Hey, I said don't cry, Aki-chan," he whispers jokingly.

message 37: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Aki smiles up at Edogawa and wipes his tears away with his sleeve. "Sorry, Edo-sama." He mumbles as he leans up tilting his head back a little as he closes his eye. He then peeks open one eye then closes it really quick as he gets closer to Edogawa's face.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Edogawa grins and then gently holds Aki's cheek, kissing him softly.

message 39: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments With his arms around Edogawa, Aki smiles into the kiss and pulls them closer together.

message 40: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments ((Do you wanna start Muzai and Hiroshi now?))

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Edogawa kisses Aki a bit more passionately, one hand on the younger man's neck and the other supporting his body. He ends up slowly kissing down Aki's jawline, softly kissing his neck. "So soft," he mumbles.

(Sure. Can you post first? Maybe Hiroshi can be over to confess his feelings?)

message 42: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Aki trembles at Edogawa's touch. "Edo-sama..." He says practically breathless. As he moves to Aki's neck, Aki's head falls back and a small moan escapes his mouth. He blushes furiously and covers his mouth with his free hand. He was embarrassed that such a sound came out of him and he though it was weird that he was starting to sound like a girl.

((Okay))

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Edogawa chuckles softly, pulling back and smirking at Aki. "That was cute. But, unfortunately, we can't keep going like this...," he says, sighing. "I'm actually really hungry. Could you make me something?"

message 44: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments "Y-y-yes..." Ski says stumbling over his words. He gets up quickly getting tangled in the covers causing him to trip and fall. He hurriedly gets back up and runs to the kitchen with a face as red as a tomato.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Edogawa chuckles as he watches Aki quickly run from the room. "So cuuuute," he mumbles.

message 46: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Aki rushes into the kitchen and fumbles as he grabs some ingredients out of the refrigerator to make some dinner for him and Edogawa.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Edogawa sighs softly and lies back on the bed, closing his eyes. Why does Aki-chan have to be so cute? I just want to eat him up instead..

message 48: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Aki got to cooking and tried his best not to burn it. His mind was in a completely different place right now. Once he finished he set out two played and put the food on them. "Edo-sama, the food is ready." He called for Edogawa to come and eat.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) (I'ma wait until Kurokida, aka Kuro-chan, is accepted. Then I'll reply. XD)

message 50: by ivy (new)

ivy (cunning239) | 2189 comments Mod
(( he accepted!!!# so much()

« previous 1 3 4 5