What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Menage Romance - Girl working (waitress?) at sex club gets involved with owner and member (dom) [s]

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by RH Reader (new)

RH Reader | 14 comments Okay, to start off: I believe this book (possible duology or trilogy?) is very similar to "The Doms of Her Life" by Shayla Black.

The main points I can remember is that the main girl lives at the sex club type place. I can't remember if she works there (non-sexually) or just stays there because she's had a rough life. Owner is interested in her, but never makes a move. I want to say his name is Logan, or something like it. Ugh!

So in comes this new "member", who I think might be an undercover agent? FBI? Something like that. Girl wants to learn to be a submissive, but owner won't let anyone "own" her. New guy (he might be Irish? I could be wrong...might be thinking too much about The Doms of Her Life). She takes him up on that offer.

Scenes I vividly remember:
-Girl and new guy are in a side room when he ties her up. She has issues with being tied up, and they've been working their way into it. She's on a table, but eventually they end up having sex for the first time while he's sitting on the bench and she's on top. Next scene is owner watching from across the room (pretty sure he's pissed off/jealous at this point).

-Girl is grounded to her room for some reason (maybe SHE'S the one undercover? I'm totally blanking). A pizza gets delivered, I can't remember if she ordered it or the new guy, and a cellphone is in it. She ends up escaping.

- They end up on a boat, all three of them together. This is either near the end of the first book or beginning of the second. It gets hot and heavy. I think they're on the run? The FBI/whatever-he-is guy uses his job contacts to help out for a bit, but pretty sure they're on the run. Possibly just to protect the girl, but possibly also in trouble.

- The guys don't plan on being with her together, but they end up coming to some sort of truce at some point, though that might've changed by the second book.

This is driving me insane, and I've been trying to hunt this book down on and off for ages!! But that's all I have that I -definitely- remember, the rest is all vague and confused with other books.

message 2: by Bethany (new)

Bethany | 40 comments It sounds like Their's to Cherish by Shayla Black

message 3: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 610 comments One Dom to Love possibly - this is the first i na 3 book series

message 4: by RH Reader (new)

RH Reader | 14 comments Dee wrote: "One Dom to Love possibly - this is the first i na 3 book series" That's the "The Doms in Her Life" trilogy that I was referring to; very similar. :)

message 5: by RH Reader (new)

RH Reader | 14 comments Bethany wrote: "It sounds like Their's to Cherish by Shayla Black"
YES!! I'm pretty sure that's it, but will enjoy reading to make sure. ;) Thank you so, so much Bethany. It's been almost a year that I've been searching on and off. Seriously appreciate this.

message 6: by Bethany (new)

Bethany | 40 comments You are very welcome, I hope it is the book you were looking for. I am very happy to help

message 7: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34470 comments Mod
Maggie, I moved your request to Adult Fiction - SOLVED folder. Just come back and let us know if this isn't your book.

message 8: by RH Reader (new)

RH Reader | 14 comments Kris wrote: "Maggie, I moved your request to Adult Fiction - SOLVED folder. Just come back and let us know if this isn't your book."
Thank you, Kris. This was definitely it; just made sure. :)

message 9: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34470 comments Mod
Great, thanks for the confirmation.