Perustopia Book Club discussion

BUDDY READ!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 129 (129 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Meg (new)

Meg Chia (bibliophilogy) (bibliophilogy) | 54 comments we all love to read here! me, because of my sister doesnt read, i have no one to talk to about books! :( so why not find buddies online to talk books with?

buddy read is basically if you didnt know already you commnet down below a book that you wanna read and if the other person commented that book, you both could read it together and discuss the book!

SOUNDS FUN?
im hoping to find someone to read CITY OF BONES by CASSANDRA CLARE

anyone up with me? you could also comment the book you wanna read and fine your buddy!!

message 2: by Landan (new)

Landan Stuard | 5 comments I want to read Cruel Crown by Victoria Aveyard with someone! This seems like a great idea!

message 3: by Alayni ✨ (new)

Alayni ✨ (alayni_h) | 5 comments I really want to read the shatter me series (I know I know I'm really behind) so if anyone wants to buddy read I would love it!

message 4: by Mallory (new)

Mallory | 9 comments I've been wanting to do a buddy read! I'm hoping to start "Eleanor & Park" next week, so if anyone wants to read that book with me let me know :)

message 5: by Fredo (new)

Fredo I'm almost done with The Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan and hoping to finish The Last Olympian by the end of the week! Next week imma start The Lost Hero from The Geires of Olympus series also by Rick Riordan!! Hope anyone can join!

message 6: by Fredo (new)

Fredo *Heroes

message 7: by Xoxoasia (new)

Xoxoasia | 103 comments I'm about to read Crown of Midnight if anyone else wants to buddy read it with me.

message 8: by Brianna (new)

Brianna Andreda | 34 comments Mallory wrote: "I've been wanting to do a buddy read! I'm hoping to start "Eleanor & Park" next week, so if anyone wants to read that book with me let me know :)"

I would love to read Eleanor & Park. I haven't got around to it and I would definitely love to. I own the book, so whatever day you want to start next week is fine with me.

message 9: by Rbooks (new)

Rbooks | 90 comments Layni wrote: "I really want to read the shatter me series (I know I know I'm really behind) so if anyone wants to buddy read I would love it!"

Ooooh, I know im behind too , do u want to buddy read?

message 10: by Riya (new)

Riya (riya_dhingra) | 44 comments I'll read the Grisha Trilogy with you!

message 11: by Riya (new)

Riya (riya_dhingra) | 44 comments sure!

message 12: by Riya (new)

Riya (riya_dhingra) | 44 comments Also does anyone want to do a hp reread with me?

message 13: by Sumedha (new)

Sumedha the wordy habitat (thewordyhabitat) I'm rereading Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare (on page 16 now), does anyone want to read with me?

message 14: by Jessica (new)

Jessica C Writes (jessicacwrites) I'm currently reading shatter me if anyone wants to read with me!

message 15: by Laura (new)

Laura (laurisag) | 1 comments Jessica wrote: "I'm currently reading shatter me if anyone wants to read with me!"
me! i started reading it last night

message 16: by Martha (new)

Martha | 42 comments I'm starting wrath and the dawn next week!

message 17: by Riya (new)

Riya (riya_dhingra) | 44 comments Anyone want to read Scarlet, Cress, and Winter??

message 18: by Riya (new)

Riya (riya_dhingra) | 44 comments Or The Fall of Five. The Revenge of Seven, and The Fate of Ten??

message 19: by Emma (new)

Emma (emma9919) | 2 comments Riya wrote: "Anyone want to read Scarlet, Cress, and Winter??"
if it doesn't bother you that i already have read scarlet, then i would love to read cress and winter with you :)!

message 20: by Landan (new)

Landan Stuard | 5 comments I can read The Lost Hero with you Freddy! Message me so we can decide when to start!

message 21: by May (new)

May | 50 comments Anyone want to read A court of thrones and roses ??

message 22: by Kato (new)

Kato (stolenbybooks) (stolenbybooks) hi, I just started with The Raven Boys, does anyone want to read with me? :)

message 23: by Lisa (new)

Lisa | 67 comments Meg wrote: "we all love to read here! me, because of my sister doesnt read, i have no one to talk to about books! :( so why not find buddies online to talk books with?

buddy read is basically if you didnt kno..."

I've already read city bones i'm reading the city of heavenly fire. I hope you can find some who will read with city a bones with you its a really good book.

message 24: by Emma (last edited Jun 16, 2016 10:31AM) (new)

Emma (emma9919) | 2 comments Brianna wrote: "I'm hoping to start Cress this week!!!"

me to :) we can read it together.

message 25: by Xoxoasia (new)

Xoxoasia | 103 comments @May I would love to read A Court of Thornes and Roses. I've read this book so many times, but I've never had someone to talk with about it.

message 26: by May (new)

May | 50 comments Xoxoasia wrote: "@May I would love to read A Court of Thornes and Roses. I've read this book so many times, but I've never had someone to talk with about it."
That would be great! Send me a message ;))

message 27: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Bennett | 1 comments Martha Bollich wrote: "I'm starting wrath and the dawn next week!"

I've been wanting to read that! Would you like to buddy read?

message 28: by Zineb (new)

Zineb A | 11 comments I would like to read prisoner of night and fog or queen of shadows.message me if you are interested

message 29: by Dóri (last edited Jun 16, 2016 02:23PM) (new)

Dóri (dorodor) Meg wrote: "im hoping to find someone to read CITY OF BONES by CASSANDRA CLARE"

I wanted to start it too, we can read it together :) Send me a message :)

message 30: by Brianna (new)

Brianna Andreda | 34 comments Riya wrote: "Anyone want to read Scarlet, Cress, and Winter??"

I'll read all three of these with you. I've been dying to finish this series, but I always push it to the side.

message 32: by Janna (new)

Janna (jannaalm) Anyone want to read Queen of Shadows or An Ember in the Ashes with me?

message 33: by Megan (new)

Megan Williams | 25 comments I'd like to begin The Cresswell Plot this Saturday if anyone wants to read along with me. Or maybe even Symptoms of Being Human. Let me know!!

message 34: by Brianna (new)

Brianna Andreda | 34 comments Janna wrote: "Anyone want to read Queen of Shadows or An Ember in the Ashes with me?"

I'll read An Ember in the Ashes with you

message 35: by ella (new)

ella  | 48 comments Cinder anyone??

message 36: by Karls (new)

Karls Carmona | 9 comments I'm going to start The Darkest Minds next week if anyone is up for it !

message 37: by Kiret (new)

Kiret | 42 comments I'm about to start The Lost Hero. Anyone want to read with me?

message 38: by Giulia (last edited Jun 16, 2016 03:22PM) (new)

Giulia China | 72 comments Ella wrote: "Cinder anyone??"

I've been wanting to read it for a while now, taking in all the good ratings. We could start reading it together if you want? pm me ;)

message 39: by Anna (new)

Anna | 146 comments I'm reading Pawn by Aimee Carter or Black Ice by Becca Fitzpatrick soon if anyone wants to read it with me

message 40: by Angélica (new)

Angélica | 32 comments Janna wrote: "Anyone want to read Queen of Shadows or An Ember in the Ashes with me?"

Queen of shadows here!! I have already read it, but I would not mind rereading it and talking about it with someone

message 41: by Angélica (new)

Angélica | 32 comments Anna wrote: "I'm reading Pawn by Aimee Carter or Black Ice by Becca Fitzpatrick soon if anyone wants to read it with me"
I was planning on reading Black Ice soon too, care to share it?

message 42: by Brianna (new)

Brianna Andreda | 34 comments Karls wrote: "I'm going to start The Darkest Minds next week if anyone is up for it !"

I would love to read this with you

message 43: by Janna (new)

Janna (jannaalm) Brianna wrote: "Janna wrote: "Anyone want to read Queen of Shadows or An Ember in the Ashes with me?"

I'll read An Ember in the Ashes with you"

Awesome! Wanna message me so we can work it out?

message 44: by Janna (new)

Janna (jannaalm) Angélica wrote: "Janna wrote: "Anyone want to read Queen of Shadows or An Ember in the Ashes with me?"

Queen of shadows here!! I have already read it, but I would not mind rereading it and talking about it with so..."

That's great! Could you message me and we'll talk?

message 45: by Anna (new)

Anna | 146 comments Angélica wrote: "Anna wrote: "I'm reading Pawn by Aimee Carter or Black Ice by Becca Fitzpatrick soon if anyone wants to read it with me"
I was planning on reading Black Ice soon too, care to share it?"

Sure! Do you want to message me when you start it?

message 46: by Brianna (new)

Brianna Andreda | 34 comments Janna wrote: "Brianna wrote: "Janna wrote: "Anyone want to read Queen of Shadows or An Ember in the Ashes with me?"

I'll read An Ember in the Ashes with you"

Awesome! Wanna message me so we can work it out?"

Okay cool

message 47: by Katya (new)

Katya Smith (katyamonet) | 29 comments Baria wrote: "I want to start the Grisha Triology with someone!
If anyone wants to"

I already finished Shadow and Bone but I'd love to join in when you get to Siege and Storm!

message 48: by Katya (new)

Katya Smith (katyamonet) | 29 comments Xoxoasia wrote: "I'm about to read Crown of Midnight if anyone else wants to buddy read it with me."

Have you started yet? I haven't gotten it from my library yet, but maybe I'd be able to catch up with you at some point?

message 49: by Tanisha (new)

Tanisha | 165 comments I haven't started Raven Boys yet or Cinder or Harry Potter, does anyone want to read either of these with me? If yes just message me

message 50: by Mallory (new)

Mallory | 9 comments Brianna wrote: "Mallory wrote: "I've been wanting to do a buddy read! I'm hoping to start "Eleanor & Park" next week, so if anyone wants to read that book with me let me know :)"

I would love to read Eleanor & Pa..."

Hey Brianna! I'll send you a message so we can talk more about when to read this book.

« previous 1 3