Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Book Attributed To Incorrect Author

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by G.G. (last edited Jun 15, 2016 03:54PM) (new)

G.G. Marshall (grace_marshall) | 4 comments The following book, https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3... is being attributed to the wrong Grace Marshall. Could it please be switched to my author profile page as I am the author of it?

Any books on her profile that are related to "Person of Faith," "No Pizza Delivery," or "Horse Haven," should be attributed to me instead of her. (Though I'm not sure why there are so many versions when there is only one edition of each book?)

Thanks!

message 2: by Dobby (last edited Jun 15, 2016 05:47PM) (new)

Dobby (dobby0390) | 3671 comments Working on it ...

Your profile is Grace^^Marshall, with 2 spaces. I moved the following books to your profile, added missing details, and combined the editions:

» paperback 9781945404023: No Pizza Delivery?
» Kindle B01FWMONR6: No Pizza Delivery?

» paperback 9781945404016: Person of Faith: What It Means and How to Be One (added missing cover, combined with Kindle edition)

I didn't find any books with the title Horse Haven, so I presumed you were talking about the series and not about a specific book. If there is a book that I missed, please provide the link and/or ISBN.

I added this series for you: Horse Haven

Authors cannot edit series information. When you want to create a new series or to add books to an existing series, please post a request in the Serieses! folder, and a librarian will assist you.

message 3: by G.G. (new)

G.G. Marshall (grace_marshall) | 4 comments Dobby0390 wrote: "Working on it ...

Your profile is Grace^^Marshall, with 2 spaces. I moved the following books to your profile, added missing details, and combined the editions:

» paperback 9781945404023: [book:..."

Thank you, I appreciate it!