Fantasy dorks discussion

Lets talk > Social Media

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 628 comments Mod
This is if you have any other social media names that you would like to throw out there. Ex. Pinterest. My username is Fantasy Angel 20 so feel free to look me up on there.

message 2: by Rells (new)

Rells (gingerwolfie) I'm Gingerwolfie on Pinterest.... I should have the same profile pic as goodreads....

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 628 comments Mod
k. I'll look u up.

Morgan Elizabeth (borhmirs) I'm /knightwinq on pinterest! Feel free to add me ;) Profile pick is a Winter Soldier/Captain America shield

What do u use? lol

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) I don't really use most kinds of social media. I keep thinking I should but I don't know how and I'm very private so I'm not sure if I should. :/

I was too but then i discovered goodreads and pinterest ;)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) The Mad Hatter (a.k.a. Dominique, Queen Aelin Shadowsen) wrote: "I was too but then i discovered goodreads and pinterest ;)"

Goodreads is the best fit for me since I don't like digital crafts stuff. It's been my favorite site for nearly 3 years now. :)

Same only not as long as you. It is my most visited site!

message 11: by Anna 'Bookbuyer' (new)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) The Mad Hatter (a.k.a. Dominique, Queen Aelin Shadowsen) wrote: "Same only not as long as you. It is my most visited site!"

:)

message 12: by Anna 'Bookbuyer' (new)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) Aech ~They try to control you as if they own you~ wrote: "Do you guys have that thing where when you open your browser window and type the letter g, goodreads shows up before google?"

Yup! It's probably also because I've bookmarked Goodreads though. :P

message 14: by Anna 'Bookbuyer' (new)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) The only other two sites I use as much as Goodreads is Youtube and Netflix. lol. :)

Youtube and pinterest for me :-D

message 16: by Anna 'Bookbuyer' (new)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) The Mad Hatter (a.k.a. Dominique, Queen Aelin Shadowsen) wrote: "Youtube and pinterest for me :-D"

I don't think there are many people these days under 30 who don't love Youtube. :P

message 17: by Anna 'Bookbuyer' (new)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) We could create a poll about what each person's favorite social media is! :D

message 19: by Anna 'Bookbuyer' (new)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) The Mad Hatter (a.k.a. Dominique, Queen Aelin Shadowsen) wrote: "Right?!"

Already done! :P