1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Muffin & Amber

Comments Showing 1-50 of 181 (181 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments Here

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 386 comments Hi! So.. Do you have any ideas for the rp?

message 3: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments Nope I was hoping you would

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 386 comments M'kay.. Maybe..
Prince x Servant?

message 5: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments Sure

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 386 comments Is it okay if I'm the servant?

message 7: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments Yep

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 386 comments What should the plot be?

message 9: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments Umm maybe the prince is just pretty miserable in the kingdom and him and the servant are secret best friends and as they keep confusing each other with late night encounters it turns to more...

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 386 comments Oh! Okay! Could they be around the age of 17-19?

message 11: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments Wait I didn't mean confusing I'm sorry. Just the keep meeting late at night and it turns to more I don't know how confusing got thrown in there

message 12: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments And that age range is fine

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 386 comments Lol, Okay.
Now character sheets?

message 14: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments Yep. Are you okay with just simple ones?

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 386 comments Yeah that's fine!

Can I just give an idea. That maybe The prince was given a new servant (my character) And they start running into each other at night, and possibly become more than prince and servant? But its still like your plot, though.

message 16: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments I don't really care

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 386 comments Okay.

Name: Daniel Rose
Appearance:
description

message 18: by Amber (last edited Jun 15, 2016 04:30PM) (new)

Amber | 1684 comments

Name:
Carlisle Alexander Windsor

Nicknames:
Car, Xander but he doesn't let many people call him these names

Appearance:

message 20: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments Um I don't know. Where do you want to start?

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 386 comments Maybe Daniel is cleaning Carlisle room and Carlisle walks in to find his new servant?

message 22: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments Okay. Can you start? But when cleaning his room let's just say it's dusting or putting away a few miscellaneous things. His room is going to be pretty spotless most of the time.

message 23: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments Oh and is this pretty modern or nah?

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 386 comments Okay. And yes, this would be modern time. Though I won't be able to start till tomorrow, sorry.

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 386 comments It seemed quiet as Daniel fixed the sheets on the Prince's bed. At first he thought he was dreaming when he was sold to royalty, but once he felt the fabric, Daniel knew he wasn't dreaming. He hasn't met his master (the prince) yet, which made Daniel a little nervous as he finished fixing the blankets, and went onto placing the pillows back in their place. He didn't really know what the Prince was like. Daniel never had the time to look into the royal family, since he was a servant most of his life, and was busy working.

message 26: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments Carlisle walked through the castle with a certain vibe rolling off of him, the don't look at me, don't touch me, don't think about me, don't breath my air type vibe. He hated it here. Which many would think of him selfish for, but he would give it up if he could. If he could stop hearing about how he was the next king and how he needed to save his subjects and keep them happy. Many wanted the fame, money, and status. He just wanted to be happy. And being stuck in this castle with no where to go unless it was an event he needed to show up at was not making him happy. No friends because they couldn't trust anyone outside the castle, no freedom to go out and do what he wanted, forced into this life of just being a pretty face in front of thousands upon thousands of people when he was in fact a huge introvert with a snappy closed off attitude.

"Leave," he stated simply to the servant in his room upon seeing the male. "You may return later when I am not here," he added. He had no wish to deal with new servants in the moment. That was one thing he actually took the time to do, learn the servants names and who they were. Unlike his father or mother Carlisle treated them like human beings for the most part. In this instance he was just angrier than usual. He hadn't even taken the time to look at the new servant and hadn't observed anything other than he was male and that Carlisle was about to ruin the bed he had been straightening.

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 386 comments Daniel flinched a bit, hearing the prince's voice. How stupid of him, he didn't even notice him come in. "Yes, As you wish," He said, turning and giving the Prince a little bow. He folded his hands behind his back and quietly passed by Carlisle. Daniel started towards the door, but stopped and glanced at the prince at bit. But a bit to long, as Daniel forgot he was supposed to be leaving.

message 28: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments Carlisle raised a brow from his place on the bed when he turned to see the servant staring. "Do you find me interesting or do you not listen very well?" he questioned in a snap. He flinched. "My apologies. I'm usually not this rude to the personnel. I'm afraid I've quite the day and it's early in the morning. He sat up and stood, walking over to the new person. "You're younger than the others," he commented. He chuckled, "again I apologize. I have a tendency to say the first thing that comes to mind." He held a hand out for the servant to shake, something the rest of his family wouldn't do and he always got yelled at for. But these were human beings. "Carlisle. And you are?" he questioned. "Oh, and don't worry about the rules they give, you can shake my hand. I'll actually be offended if you don't," he smiled warmly.

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 386 comments Quietly Daniel turned to face Carlisle, his hands still behind his back. "No need to be sorry, your majesty," He replied, then looked down at Carlisle out stretched hand. He looked a little confused why the Prince would be asking to shake hands, but slowly he moved one of his hands from behind his back and gently but firmly shook Carlisle's hand. "Its sometimes good to be forward," Daniel said, taking back his hand. "My name is Daniel," He answered the Prince's question, "At your service," Daniel added with a small bow.

message 30: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments "Well Daniel, I would like to thank you for your service and formally apologize for every other member of my family. They are rude and do not appreciate the help. Which I find to be quite repulsive. As you were," Carlisle smiled and went back to lying on his bed. He always wondered what people thought when they saw him compared to his family. To his kingdom he was the quiet and sullen son, to other royal families he was the unruly ass of a son, and he was the staff favorite. So many different sides of one person and yet he wasn't sure which side he truly was.

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 386 comments "I'll be on my way now," Daniel said, turning back towards the door and opening it. Once exiting he gently closed the door, trying not to disturb Carlisle. Once he stepped out, Daniel silently started walking down the hallway to his next chore. Every once in awhile staying clear of the other servants who were quickly on there way to their own chores.

message 32: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments Almost as quickly Carlisle had laid down he was getting back up again. He sighed. Mocking the person who ordered him around in his head. "To this Carlisle, then that, don't forget this, you have a meeting with your father and another king, don't forget your supposed to start courting soon.." and yet he wasn't interested in a single thing. He found it idiotic that marrying young and into another royal family was still a thing. By the time he was heading back to his rooms it was late at night and the hallways were mostly empty.

message 33: by Muffin ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ (last edited Jun 16, 2016 02:59PM) (new)

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 386 comments For some reason, being a new servant meant getting extra chores. Daniel was just finishing his last chore as he carried a basket of laundry through the hallway, down to the laundry room to clean. It was quite late, and Daniel was tired, and almost felt like he was going to fall asleep while walking down the hallway. He yawned quietly as he passed by Carlisle's room, which reminded Daniel, he never finished his job in the room. 'It wouldn't hurt if I just- No, I have to do it. You don't want to get beat do you?' Daniel thought to himself, remember past experience with other masters he's had.

message 34: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments "Hello, Daniel," Carlisle spoke upon seeing the teen outside of his room. "I've noticed they give all of the newbies more to do. Don't worry you'll make it past this eventually. That is if you plan to stay here. I've been through four people in the past two months," he commented. He used to get attached to the people because they stuck around, but he found that as he got older people didn't stay. They didn't like the yelling in the castle and when he was younger and he would get attached the only reason people would stay was for him, until they just couldn't take it anymore.

message 35: by Muffin ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ (last edited Jun 16, 2016 06:33PM) (new)

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 386 comments Daniel squeaked a bit surprised, dropping the basket. It was easy to startle him. It was something Daniel had to work on not being so startled all the time. Faintly he cursed under his breath and crouched down the pick up the laundry he spilled. "Sorry, your highness," He apologized, putting it back in the basket. "Four servants in two months?" Daniel asked, then shook his head a bit realizing how he said it was kind of rude. "Sorry, did I wake you?" He asked quietly, not wanting to wake anyone else up.

message 36: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments Carlisle chuckled, "I apologize I didn't mean to startle you. But no, you didn't wake me. I just got out of my final duty of the day. As for four servants in two months that wasn't my doing. I've learned that I can't get attached because the other people in this castle are atrocious." He offered a warm smile that he didn't give too many people. "Tell me, how has your day been? If it's been too awful I can assign you to me personally. Though that doesn't mean someone won't get their hands on you every once in a while," he commented.

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 386 comments Daniel held the basket close, "Its up to you, your highness, but I'm fine with the chores I've been getting," He replied, biting the inside of his lip to keep from yawning again. The chores do tire him out quickly, since he's always running back and forth, but Daniel will get used to it. He noticed the Prince smile at him, but Daniel did not return the smile. He didn't know if the Prince was testing him or not, so he just kept it to himself. "I must apologize, I never finished my chores in your room, Would you like me to do them now?" He asked. Daniel was already bringing the laundry to the washing room, so he could just take anything that needed to be cleaned, down with him to his last chore.

message 38: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments "No, Daniel. You can do it tomorrow. I wish to go to bed right now and if I'm out here one more moment I'll be called to do something else. So it's best I go inside and go to bed and you finish tomorrow," Carlisle spoke. "Do catch some sleep soon, Daniel. You don't want to be up too late," he smiled again before entering his room. Once the door was closed behind him he stripped away his clothes from the day and crawled into bed.

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 386 comments Daniel gave a small nod, "Goodnight," He quietly said and continued his way down to the washroom. The servants were supposed to get up early and start working, around 4, and Daniel had finally gotten to bed at 2, only to be waken two hours later to start working again. The sun was just starting to rise, and Daniel was already awake and working. His mind started to wander to the Prince and how nice he seemed to be. But that daydream was interrupted as he bumped into one of the maids, causing her to drop the tray of drinks she was carrying and spill them on herself, Daniel and the floor. This was not good. "Please forgive me, I wasn't watching where I was going."

message 40: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments Carlisle was woken early by one of his father's assistants. He growled and sat up. "Dress in the black suit you will be meeting with people today," he was informed. "Yes boss," the prince muttered. He waived the person off then pulled on the suit he was told. When he walked out he stepped down the hall he was silent and did not hold a friendly demeanor.

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 386 comments Daniel started to panic hearing someone coming down the hall. The maid and him hadn't finished cleaning up the mess. Quickly the maid had dashed off, leaving the scene making it look like Daniel messed up on his job. Good thing it was hard floor with no fabric and nothing would stain. But bad, because a few of the glasses had broken. Still panicky, Daniel carefully picked up the bits of glass and placed them on the tray. Was he sure to be in trouble if anyone saw the mess he was in right now and took it the wrong way.

message 42: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments Carlisle raised a brow at the seemingly frantic help as he walked by. "I do hope my morning coffee wasn't on that tray. I'm not sure how much longer I'll last without it," he spoke. His tone wasn't angry or annoyed but rather neutral despite his f off face. "Daniel actually, once you're done with that why don't you bring me that coffee. I'll be in conference room three. I do suggest you be snappy about it since I know for a fact my father isn't there yet but will be in the next twenty minutes. Good day," he nodded and continued on.

message 43: by Muffin ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ (last edited Jun 18, 2016 05:22AM) (new)

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 386 comments He finished up clean and nodded. "Yes, your highness," Daniel replied, standing up, holding the tray close to him. Daniel took the tray back to the servant room and got a towel. He was trying to hurry since he only had twenty minutes as he finished cleaning the spill. Going back to the washroom, Daniel changed into his spare servant shirt and went to get Carlisle coffee.

((Sorry, its not well written. I'm in a rush.))

message 45: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments Carlisle wandered down to the conference room and sat in the chair to the right of the head chair where he always say. Because he was the 'right hand man to his father'. At the time it made him roll his eyes but now he didn't really care all that much. That just meant that he was becoming king soon enough. He sat alone with his hands folded and elbows sitting on the table.

((My bad. My notifs don't work half the time.))

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 386 comments ((Its okay. Mine do the same thing.))

Swiftly Daniel walked down the hallway, careful not to spill the cup of coffee on the tray he was carrying. Daniel was going to have to wash up later, he smelled like a mixture of tea, creamer and coffee. But he had chores to do, and work to be finished. "Conference room.. three," he mumbled to himself finally finding the room. Quietly, not wanting to bother anyone, Daniel stood to the side of the doorway, trying to spot Carlisle. Once spotting him, he walked over. "Your coffee, your highness," Daniel said, picking up the cup and gently setting it on the table. "I do hope I got it right."

message 47: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments Carlisle raised his head and looked to the cup. "Thank you Daniel. I'm not picky about coffee but I'll tell you a secret. My favorite way to drink it is black," he commented. He took a sip and sighed in relief. "Alright you may be on your way," he smiled.

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 386 comments The corners of Daniel mouth twitched a bit, like they were trying to smile, but remembered not to. "I'll be sure to remember that," he replied, taking a few steps back. "Good day, your highness," Daniel then added, giving a slight bow and turned. He stepped to the side as others came in, patiently he waited his turn, before finally exiting and heading to his other chores.

message 49: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments Until his dad came in Carlisle was technically in prince mode so he pulled out his phone and sent a quick email to the person that placed servants and told them to appoint Daniel directly to him. When his father came in he quickly slipped the device in his pocket and stood as the others did. And then he sat through a three hour long conference that seemed like was mostly spent taking secret jabs at Carlisle.

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 386 comments Placing the laundry basket by Carlisle bed, Daniel started striping of the sheets, to wash and replace with new one. He had finished some of his cleaning jobs, and though he wasn't one of the yard servants, he was ordered to water some of the plants in the garden. He hadn't got the news yet that he was moved directly to the prince, and seemed Daniel had gotten distracted with fixing the bed, as he kind of just froze holding the sheets, getting lost in his thoughts, not paying attention to his surroundings.

« previous 1 3 4