What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. contemporary romance - hero kicks out heroine when he see photos of her with his enemy(?) delivering a package [s]

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anita (new)

Anita | 13 comments I only remember one scene (I think they have been together for about a year):
The heroine finds out that she is pregnant so she sets up the dining table (they never eat there?)
the hero receives photos of heroine with the enemy/competitor - it makes it looks like she is giving him a package, when in reality the enemy was posing as a grocery(?) man and giving her imports meats and cheeses(?)
He tells her to leave within 30 minutes
She is confused but leaves anyway
H's bodyguard(?) thinks something is wrong, but she says that the hero was always looking for a reason to get out of the relationship
she doesn't tell him about the pregnancy and takes the pregnancy test with her
He goes to an ex-lovers house but doesn't sleep with her - he sleeps in the guestroom
When the hero comes home, the guard tell him that he thinks something is wrong
They eventually track down the photographer - he admits to manipulating the picture to make it seem as though it was something that it wasn't

message 2: by Rae (new)

Rae | 295 comments I just read this book recently but cant remember the name. Its in my library. Im going to get back to you on that one

message 3: by Ruzza (new)

Ruzza | 302 comments Rae are you using Calibre as an e-library by any chance? Because if so I can take you through the steps of searching for words across your entire library.

message 4: by Rae (new)

Rae | 295 comments Ruzza wrote: "Rae are you using Calibre as an e-library by any chance? Because if so I can take you through the steps of searching for words across your entire library."

No i am using moonreader. The problem is i read the book but because i had to format my phone all the books that i have read shows up as unread so its harher to find. But im going through it manually

message 5: by Ruzza (new)

Ruzza | 302 comments Rae wrote: "Ruzza wrote: "Rae are you using Calibre as an e-library by any chance? Because if so I can take you through the steps of searching for words across your entire library."

No i am using moonreader. ..."

So sorry. I've not used moonreader, but can't you sort the books by the date you added it to the library and then look at the books around that time?

I hope you find the book! Good luck! :)

message 6: by Anita (new)

Anita | 13 comments Rae do you happen to remember any scenes? maybe that could help jog my memory.

message 7: by MJ (new)

MJ | 1382 comments I wanna read it too ;)

message 8: by Rae (new)

Rae | 295 comments I remember what is stated above. I also remember that after it happened the hero (i think) quickly realized that the heroine was set up.
When im thinking of the book now i think im mixing parts of it up with a similar linda howard book.

but i have read this book before. i am sure of it.

message 9: by Rae (new)

Rae | 295 comments I found it!!!!!! It's Forever (Eternity, #1) by Allyson Young !!

*Happy dance* *Takes a bow* You're welcome.

message 10: by Anita (new)

Anita | 13 comments Thank you!

message 11: by Rae (new)

Rae | 295 comments Always happy to help :)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Forever (other topics)