What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA Book (Series?) Girl Plays Hockey [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heather (new)

Heather (hether_orme) | 2 comments The book I am looking for is a part of a YA series. I read it in middle school, maybe a little younger and I believe that is the age group it is directed to. The series? (it might just be two books, I'm not 100% sure) the main character is a girl, in 5th or 6th grade? Maybe middle school? and she plays hockey. I remember that being the main focus of the first book. In the one I'm trying to think of, she decides that instead of hockey camp she is going to go to a bicycle camp. Essentially, the camp/group is going to bike around an island over the course of the summer. It then goes over her flight there, the friends she meets, the day to day routines and different things that happen to her. I know she gets a flat early on, she ends up riding in a torrential downpour up a hill one day. I guess it's sort of a coming of age book? She sort of finds herself / does something completely new to her, even though it seemed a bit scary. I'm sorry I don't have more information about it!

message 3: by Heather (new)

Heather (hether_orme) | 2 comments YES! Oh my goodness, thank you!

message 4: by Kym (new)

Kym | 1058 comments You're welcome

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Skye's the Limit! (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Megan Shull (other topics)