RP: ✧Ammirabilis Academy for the Special✧ discussion

✧Libra Dorm✧ > Room 7

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) .

message 2: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 46 comments Katrina walks into her room and puts her bag down on an empty bed. "Well, we're here!" She announced. "But my roommate isn't here..." She wondered where her roommate was.

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) Irena walked into the room, expecting quiet. She suddenly bumped into a girl.
"Oh, sorry!" She mumbled, her face still in her book. She looked up from the book and observed the girl. "You must be my roommate. What's your name?" She sat down on the fancy blue bed opposite of the bed with the girl's bag on it. She slung her pack off her back and put it on the dresser. "How'd you get into this school? It's surprising they even have a school here.'

message 4: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 46 comments Katrina was surprised by the girl. "Oh, hi! I'm Katrina!" Then she nodded, "oh yea, I wasn't expecting it to be here either. I got here by using some spell... I think the note said it was a teleportation spell or something?" She shrugged, she was horrible when it came to magic.

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) Irena sighed.
"I don't know why I got here. Ugh. Stupid school." She gestured at the scroll on her nightstand. "You have one of these too, and upon reading it I see it has information on the classes. There's a class that helps you control your ability. Hey, want to go explore the school?" She finished arranging her books on her shelf and her clothes in her closet while she talked.

message 6: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 46 comments She smiled and nodded, taking the scroll. "Speaking of, what's your power?" She asked curious.

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) "Errr..." Irena hesitated. "Wind, water, shape-shifting?" She shook out the covers on her bed and fluffed up the pillow. "Well, the headmaster said the school is starting up in a few weeks. Do you want to explore???" She asked again, really hoping to.

message 8: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 46 comments She nodded. "Sure, this should be some fun. Maybe I can even mess around with my powers some too!" The thought excited her.

message 10: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 46 comments (Sure)