Melanie Dickerson Fan Club discussion

The Noble Servant (A Medieval Fairy Tale, #3)
This topic is about The Noble Servant
Thornbeck/Medieval Fairy Tale > The Noble Servant

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Haley S (haleyjs) I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS BOOK!

Melanie Kilsby (realitywriter) | 148 comments YES!!!!

Haley S (haleyjs) I can't wait to see the cover!!!

Melanie Kilsby (realitywriter) | 148 comments Lady Haley *High Maintenance But So Worth It* wrote: "I can't wait to see the cover!!!"

She always has great covers so we will have to see. But, I think it will look cool!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I DIDN"T EVEN REALIZE WE KNEW THE TITLE FOR THIS ONE YET!

Zoë (zoeblife) | 1378 comments When she was telling us about this book, I literally was the most excited for this plot than any of her books. My jaw dropped and I was like "wow, that sounds awesome!"
Pumped for this one!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Zoe wrote: "When she was telling us about this book, I literally was the most excited for this plot than any of her books. My jaw dropped and I was like "wow, that sounds awesome!"
Pumped for this one!"

Yeah, totally. :)

Melanie Kilsby (realitywriter) | 148 comments Zoe wrote: "When she was telling us about this book, I literally was the most excited for this plot than any of her books. My jaw dropped and I was like "wow, that sounds awesome!"
Pumped for this one!"

I am really interested in how this works out because I love the new character!!! So sweet!

Princess Emilia (emilyjanebookworm) | 1655 comments Same here! She's such a sweet and adorable person. She may already be one of my favorites of Melanie's characters

message 10: by Zoë (new) - rated it 4 stars

Zoë (zoeblife) | 1378 comments yes I agree with both of you!! I really love her

Haley S (haleyjs) Totally!!!

Celestial I can't wait for this book! :D I just got the Huntress of Thornbeck and I am loving it so much! I think I will like this series as much as the Hagenheim series

Haley S (haleyjs) Ohh!! That is super awesome that you like the Huntress!!!!

Melanie Kilsby (realitywriter) | 148 comments Really! I had a feeling I was going to love that The Huntress too. Haven't read it yet. Can't wait :D

Haley S (haleyjs) Oh!!! You will like it, I think!

Celestial I wasn't actually expecting to like The Huntress so much, but so far it is really interesting!

Melanie Kilsby (realitywriter) | 148 comments I just saw the cover with the girl and the bow and arrow, thought of a girl version of Robin Hood and was like, yup! I'M GOING TO LIKE THAT! But, to hear you girls like it so much, I am even more excited!!!!!

message 18: by Celestial (last edited Jun 20, 2016 09:11PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Celestial Yeah, that's what I thought too. I never was one for Robin Hood retelling so I was surprised I liked it so much. :D

Haley S (haleyjs) That is awesome that you like this book!!!!!!
To be honest, it wasn't my favorite book by Melanie but I did enjoy it!

Deborah O'Carroll (deborahocarroll) | 208 comments AAAAAAAAHHH GUYS GO LOOK AT THE NOBLE SERVANT PAGE ON GOODREADS IT HAS A COVERRR NOW!!!! :D :D :D *flails around* It's so pretty and I love it! :D I'm even more excited now! ^_^ https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

Deborah O'Carroll (deborahocarroll) | 208 comments OH, and there's also a blurb about it up on the Amazon page... https://www.amazon.com/Noble-Servant-... IT SOUNDS AMAZING AAAHHH!!! <3 This book is going to be awesome. :)

Princess Emilia (emilyjanebookworm) | 1655 comments Ohh yeah I saw it! Looooooove!

Haley S (haleyjs) I already saw it! It is So pretty!

Haley S (haleyjs) Deborah wrote: "OH, and there's also a blurb about it up on the Amazon page... https://www.amazon.com/Noble-Servant-......"

Looks super interesting! Can't wait!

Deborah O'Carroll (deborahocarroll) | 208 comments Awesome! I just had to come over here and be excited about it! :D

Haley S (haleyjs) Yeah!!!!!

Melanie Kilsby (realitywriter) | 148 comments Literally just pre-ordered this book and I am SO happy!!!!

message 28: by Zoë (new) - rated it 4 stars

Zoë (zoeblife) | 1378 comments I am reallyreallyreally excited for this one!

Haley S (haleyjs) Zoe wrote: "I am reallyreallyreally excited for this one!"

I KNOW!!!!

Lauren (laurenlamb) | 318 comments How could you not be excited!

Haley S (haleyjs) Ikr!

message 32: by Zoë (new) - rated it 4 stars

Zoë (zoeblife) | 1378 comments I am just counting down the days until this book XD

Princess Emilia (emilyjanebookworm) | 1655 comments Me too :') my mom preordered it way back before Christmas when she was Christmas shopping :)

Haley S (haleyjs) It is coming soon!!!

Princess Emilia (emilyjanebookworm) | 1655 comments Eeeeep, can't wait ☺️

Haley S (haleyjs) Cool!

Melanie Kilsby (realitywriter) | 148 comments I've got it on pre-order too :D

Lauren (laurenlamb) | 318 comments Same!!!

Princess Katie (princesskatiejoy) | 35 comments Haha, my mom preordered it before christmas as well.

Haley S (haleyjs) lol :)

Deborah O'Carroll (deborahocarroll) | 208 comments Yes, it's coming out just next week! It will be soon! :D I actually have a copy for review and I'm SO EXCITED to start it soon! :)

Haley S (haleyjs) Same here, Deborah! I am currently reading it for Booklook Bloggers!

Deborah O'Carroll (deborahocarroll) | 208 comments Haley *Books, Boys, Baking, and Horses* wrote: "Same here, Deborah! I am currently reading it for Booklook Bloggers!"

That's awesome! Me too. ^_^ Hope you're enjoying it! :D

Haley S (haleyjs) Definitely am, Deborah!!!!!