Booktastic Bookaholics discussion

2016 Archives > June Book Haul

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andrea (new)

Andrea (booktasticnerd87) | 4512 comments Mod
So it's that time again where we start spilling how much money we have spent with books! So I've got to admit I've got a lot of books going on right now. I'll get around to posting them soon.

message 2: by Andrea (new)

Oh my gosh, the vacation is done and over with and that apparently means that I am back to getting books like I used to.

So I have recently acquired several new books.

Shopping Trip #1
Uglies Shay's Story (Uglies Graphic Novel #1) by Scott Westerfeld Waiting for You by Susane Colasanti

Shopping Trip #2
My Books
Dream On (Silver, #2) by Kerstin Gier The Crown's Game (The Crown's Game, #1) by Evelyn Skye Blue Lily, Lily Blue (The Raven Cycle, #3) by Maggie Stiefvater
Husband's Books
The Titan's Curse The Graphic Novel (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #3) by Rick Riordan Harmony House by Nic Sheff
Children's Books
Dinosaurs Before Dark (Magic Tree House, #1) by Mary Pope Osborne The Knight at Dawn (Magic Tree House, #2) by Mary Pope Osborne Mummies in the Morning (Magic Tree House, #3) by Mary Pope Osborne Pirates Past Noon (Magic Tree House, #4) by Mary Pope Osborne Night of the Ninjas (Magic Tree House, #5) by Mary Pope Osborne Dory's Story (Disney/Pixar Finding Dory) (Step into Reading) by RH Disney Ocean of Color (Disney/Pixar Finding Dory) (Step into Reading #1) by Walt Disney Company Paddington in London by Annie Auerbach

BookOutlet Purchase #1
Virals (Virals, #1) by Kathy Reichs Seizure (Virals, #2) by Kathy Reichs Code (Virals, #3) by Kathy Reichs Exposure (Virals, #4) by Kathy Reichs Terminal (Virals, #5) by Kathy Reichs

BookOutlet Purchase #2
Miss Mayhem (Rebel Belle, #2) by Rachel Hawkins The Conspiracy of Us (The Conspiracy of Us, #1) by Maggie Hall Chaos (Fates #2) by Lanie Bross

message 3: by Andrea (last edited Jun 24, 2016 07:56AM) (new)

So I went to a book store yesterday. It was a pretty awesome store called 2nd and Charles and it's a used/new book bookstore. We enjoyed our three hours there. I also spent money of course. lol

The kids got:
Afternoon on the Amazon (Magic Tree House, #6) by Mary Pope Osborne Sunset of the Sabertooth (Magic Tree House, #7) by Mary Pope Osborne Midnight On The Moon (Magic Tree House, #8) by Mary Pope Osborne Dolphins at Daybreak (Magic Tree House, #9) by Mary Pope Osborne Ghost Town at Sundown (Magic Tree House, #10) by Mary Pope Osborne LEGO® Ninjago Bind-Up The Challenge of the Samukai/Mask of the Sensei by Greg Farshtey LEGO Ninjago Special Edition #3 by Greg Farshtey Little Quack's Hide and Seek by Lauren Thompson Pokemon Black and White Ash's Triple Threat by Simcha Whitehill Jake Saves Bucky (Jake and the Never Land Pirates) by William Scollon The True Story of the 3 Little Pigs by Jon Scieszka Ten Flashing Fireflies by Philemon Sturges The Smallest Stegosaurus by Lynn Sweat The Frog Prince Continued by Jon Scieszka

I got:
Extras (Uglies, #4) by Scott Westerfeld White Cat (Curse Workers, #1) by Holly Black Red Glove (Curse Workers, #2) by Holly Black The Sweet Far Thing (Gemma Doyle, #3) by Libba Bray Gathering Darkness (Falling Kingdoms, #3) by Morgan Rhodes Dark Triumph (His Fair Assassin, #2) by Robin LaFevers Mortal Heart (His Fair Assassin, #3) by Robin LaFevers

message 4: by Andrea (new)

So I made another trip to the second hand book store...

My kids got:
Polar Bears Past Bedtime (Magic Tree House, #12) by Mary Pope Osborne Skylanders Universe Gill Grunt and the Curse of the Fish Master (The Mask of Power, #2) by Onk Beakman Skylanders Universe Lightning Rod Faces the Cyclops Queen (The Mask of Power, #3) by Onk Beakman Apple-Picking Day! by Samantha Brooke The Little Red Sled (Clifford's Puppy Days) by Tisha Hamilton Mystery at the Big Blue House by Janelle Cherrington Chuggington Icy Escapades by Mae Marks

My husband got:
Fables, Vol. 2 Animal Farm by Bill Willingham Fables, Vol. 3 Storybook Love by Bill Willingham Fables, Vol. 4 March of the Wooden Soldiers by Bill Willingham Kingdom Hearts, Vol. 1 (Kingdom Hearts, #1) by Shiro Amano Kingdom Hearts, Vol. 2 (Kingdom Hearts, #2) by Shiro Amano Kingdom Hearts, Vol. 3 (Kingdom Hearts, #3) by Shiro Amano Kingdom Hearts, Vol. 4 (Kingdom Hearts, #4) by Shiro Amano

I got:
Wolf by the Ears by Ann Rinaldi Amelia's War by Ann Rinaldi Numbering All the Bones by Ann Rinaldi The Color of Fire by Ann Rinaldi The Last Full Measure by Ann Rinaldi Rebel (Reboot, #2) by Amy Tintera Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1) by Maggie Stiefvater Linger (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #2) by Maggie Stiefvater