Booktastic Bookaholics discussion

2016 Archives > July/August Buddy Read Along Sign Ups

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andrea (new)

Andrea (booktasticnerd87) | 4512 comments Mod
Hello lovely readers!

I have removed the old Reading Buddy Sign Ups. I have created a new board and I think we will do this monthly this way if it works better.

I would love to pair up you lovely readers with someone who wants to read similar items as you. So here is what I want you to sign up with.

Do not sign up saying I am in or anything like that. I only want you to sign up with a book you want to read during the month of July/August. It can be one or two books. If you sign up for two books I will assume that you are signing up for two buddy reads.

So for example if I have three people sign up who want to read: Carry On by Rainbow Rowell. The Sign Ups when I post them will look like this.

Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
Reading Buddy #1, Reading Buddy #2, Reading Buddy #3

The Siren by Kiera Cass
Reading Buddy #1, Reading Buddy #2

Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
Reading Buddy #1, Reading Buddy #2, Reading Buddy #3, Reading Buddy #4

ETC.

I hope that this method works out much better! So start signing up and let me know what you want to read and we will see if we can get you paired up with someone or multiple someones who want to read the same book as you.

message 2: by Ella (new)

Ella Alaniz (warning--known--fangirl) | 17 comments Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson

message 3: by Leela (new)

Leela | 1500 comments Mod
Half Bad (The Half Bad Trilogy, #1) by Sally Green

message 5: by Ali Kiki (new)

Ali Kiki (love2dazzle) | 26 comments Did we ever decide if we were going to do buddy reading?

message 6: by Andrea (new)

We are going to continue to leave this open in case others who want to read the same book want to still try for a buddy read.

message 7: by Nathalie (new)

Nathalie Allen | 1 comments I want to read Pretty girls by Karen Slaughter

message 8: by Andrea (new)

I will and it to the list